Political Opinion

Thank you my little duck.

Now watch out for the duke tomorrow - you will hear him, but before you do there is an older guy and a kind of resident as you say.

God bless (from a not so holier than you :slight_smile: )

Easy on your conscience Falstaff - take a trip to the Cheltenham Festival and see the Irish priests punting the years takings of the plate !

1 Like

You little cynic :wink:

1 Like

When I logged on I thought I detected the fowl stench of dirty diapers and sure enough diaper boy is back clogging up the thread with meaning less outdated post just to satisfy his love affair for Donald Trump

Of course. Haven’t you learnt that women are smarter then men. Or though that is what the political correct believe.

Me we are all equal under god.

May the spirit of our lord Jesus Christ be with you this Christmas.

Cheers

Bl;ackduck

2 Likes

Absolutely no love loss here.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

That was 400 years ago Peter - isn’t it time to let it go ?

Or have you already passed the Hate down ?

2 Likes

Joe Biden lied about his grades in law school. He graduated 76th in a law school class of 85 students and had to cheat to get that. Democrats really scrapped the bottom of the barrel with this guy

1 Like

Funny how the Incontinent Crew keep talking about diapers :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Heres your glorious leader for you

Do not engage in hate speech. Hate speech is content that promotes or condones violence against or has the primary purpose of inciting hatred against an individual or group on the basis of their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or any other characteristic that is associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization.

2 Likes

SmallPaul the philosopher is back and I agree with you totally, why can’t we have more of this and less of the two individuals who only purpose in life is ridicule others and offer nothing positive to the conversation

2 Likes

I see the hypocrite is back

The same hypocrite who posted this…

and this…

And this…

plus goodness knows how many other insults.

1 Like

on a financial forum like babypips politics should be limit to the markets and its effect on the markets, not all this other BS on our personal opinions

now back to business, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Four stabbed and one shot after pro-Trump rallies

A beautiful Good Morning to Everyone, we may not have many more as the Swamp Monster Elect continues to fill the swamp with the foulest scum he can find,

2 Likes

1b

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :fu:

it is what it is