Political Opinion

maybe I am jumping into this conversation out of context but your chart shows a clear trend of a widening gap between the genders with more girls going to college than boy. The bigger problem is we have more kids going to collage at a time the number a jobs requiring a degree is on the decline. A.I. is taking over many of these jobs. What we really need is more Plumbers, Electricians, Carpenters, infrastructure type jobs

1 Like

Totally agree with that. Letā€™s stop thinking of trade professions as somehow less-valuable than a degree in conflict resolution. We need to hook-up our kids with the best knowledge no matter what theyā€™re drawn to. Why canā€™t we be awesome?

You did not answer my hillary question

The issue here is collage has become a big scam, it is all about getting kids into collage and 50 to 100K in debt for a 4 year degree that often will not get you a job. On the other hand no one is going to go 10ā€™s of thousands in debt to be a plumber which is why kids are not pushed into these professions

1 Like

Sorry Dennis, I donā€™t always catch everything. In 2016 I voted for Jill Stein, because as a progressive I could not stomach what Hillary Clinton did to our primary. That was clearly a mistake. WTF is a progressive politician doing being all Russiad-up like theyā€™re the NRA or some damn Republican? I was disgusted and I obviously made a mistake. Iā€™m just so anti-Hillary it blinded me. I really donā€™t believe that Bernie Sanders is compromised. He hasnā€™t done anything to lead me to believe that, but Iā€™m open to info.

and Tulsi Garbard?

and just what did Jill Stein do?

Just heard on PBS news that there is a shocking rise in murders across the country.

Shock horror stun amaze!!! The stupidity of DEFUND THE POLICE would not have anything to do with this increase in murder rate??

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

And you donā€™t think what Hillary and the democrat party did to rig the Democrat primary could not be carried over to the general election?

and what exactly has Russia ever done to you.

I can say Russia has never done anything to harm me, I can not say that about my own US government

This kinda tracks with what Iā€™m saying. Letā€™s leverage our badass American muscle to give our kids a way to get certified in any profession they like, world class, without bankrupting them? We can spend billions of dollars to bomb people on the other side of the world. Can we do this?

Not a Tulsi Gabard fan. Youā€™ll need to look elsewhere for her apologists.

If I were a police officer in this environment I would not even stop someone for speeding, our pansy politicians have made it impossible for the police to do their job, and will not stand behind them

1 Like

No. Hillary installed Debbie Wasserman Schultz to fix the whole thing for her from within the DNC. The same mechanisms donā€™t exist federally, obviously.

You have clearly gone over the deep end, not only have you taken the blue pill and washed it down with the Kool-aid you seem to be bathing in the stuff.

again I ask, what did Jill Stein do

2 Likes

Dennis, may I gently suggest that there may be some things you may not be aware of? They attack us constantly.

again just as with Jill Stein , what did Tulsi do to make you not a fan, you sure a light in details for someone who took the time to post a 1000 word manifesto

1 Like

Hey! That ā€œmanifestoā€ wasnā€™t easy! I typed the **** out of that just for you guys so you could know where Iā€™m coming from! And really, it wasnā€™t a manifesto, it was a giant list of ***ty things Trump has done, and why I think heā€™s a trash human. Let me gather the Jill Stein and Tulsi stuff. I donā€™t trust either of them, but please remember, Iā€™m lazy. Donā€™t have a bunch of expectations. Might be tomorrow.

They do in districts were democrats appoint election supervisors , and it is those districts that have the most disputed ballots in this years presidential election

1 Like

You have got that right.

Cheers

Blackduck

2 Likes