Political Opinion

I’d say he probably would not think too highly of you either.

Blackduck

2 Likes

and we have a massive military build up around their boarders, we basically have them surrounded

The US is not the good guy in this fight , we have become the Empire from Star Wars

1 Like

I think that is a little harsh.

Cheers

Blackduck

there are three letters to explain your feelings for President Trump

TDS

1 Like

Badge of honor right there! :grinning:

It might be but many historians are comparing us to the Roman Empire, and our massive military buildup after the fall of the USSR looks a bit like the clone army from star wars.

I did not use to feel this way, then 2016, and the last 4 years have really open my eyes, there are a lot of things happening that are just not right and I find it hard to believe it is all random

1 Like

Given the threats from terrorist organisations from the middle east, China, North Korea, Iran as well as those smaller countries of Africa, Sudan Lybia, as a non citizen of the USA I am very glad that the USA is that strong and has armed forces everywhere. If that were not the case I believe that one of these other counties would fill the void left by the withdrawl of US Armed Forces.

The world needs a good decent country to be the world police officer.

Cheers

Blackduck

2 Likes

the problem is this good decent country is being ran by a bunch of very bad people , just look at the Cabinet that Biden is building , and remember this is the defund the police party

1 Like

It feels a little weird being a liberal trying to convince a conservative that America is not the bad guy, but for real, we are the good guy in this fight.

1 Like

If you can back up that statement with stats, I’ll jump on your ship. But even Barr just came out stating no special prosecutor is needed to investigate voter fraud claims.

the Germans saw themselves as the good guys in 1940, as did the USSR during the cold war, everyone sees themselves as good,

liberal and conservative have lost their meaning in today’s world, the only true conservatives are the Pennsylvania Amish, and real liberals are being labeled as white supremacist by your identity politics progressive friends.

Jesus was viewed as a radical by the conservatives of the time, as a follower of Jesus I will proudly wear the label “radical” as I challenge the establishment of today

2 Likes

we had a special prosecutor spend 2 years investigating the obvious fake russagate that could had just as easily been dismissed

look what happen in 2008 after several years of home mortgages being made so easy that the lender would not even verify you had a job.

to purchase a gun you must go through a background check

to get a drink at a bar you must show a current ID that you are over 21, something some states are not even requiring of voters

I could go on but the current voting system in the US is a mess, both sides claim fraud when they loss, taking weeks to count votes in 2020 is inexcusable

We need one voting system for all 50 states, that only allows US citizens to vote one time in the county they are registered in. And results should be finalized with in 24 hours of the polls closing, no more boxes of uncounted ballots showing up a month after the election as we saw in NY

1 Like

Manifesto’s like that are generally the last confused words of some psycho before they go shoot up a elementary school, so it was a bit unsettling when you stated you were also a gun enthusiast. You have a lot of hatred for people you have never met and have never done you any harm. Clearly you are a victim of media propaganda.

I also find it interesting that you can have this hatred for Jill Stein and Tulsi Gabbard but can’t give any reason, then say you must gather information. That sounds like someone who forms an opinion and when that opinion is challenged they then must find evidence to backup that opinion. That seems a bit backwards

Note; these back and forth debates like what enickma and I are having is what this thread should be about. We can have friendly disagreements without all the emojis

1 Like

Trump supporters all over the world. Amazing! :point_down:

2 Likes

Take the test: Are you a Republican or a Democrat? Spot on!

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/this-test-perfectly-explains-the-difference-between-a-democrat-and-a-republican/

That’s pretty inventive. There may be some projection going on. I don’t really hate anything except heights and cornbread. I am strongly-opposed to several things and several people, but I don’t hate them. That’s the path to the dark side :slight_smile:

On Jill Stein and Tulsi Gabbard, no hate, I just said I don’t trust them. When I voted for Stein it was an ant-Hillary protest vote, and I did not know she was as connected to Russia as she is. I’ll type more later. Gotta take care of kiddos. /peace

1 Like

Bless your heart

I am still waiting to hear the Russia connection, no hate, really, sure sounded like hate toward President Trump.

So doing business with Russia is bad, but you are okay with Ukraine and China, would love to hear that logic once you research it

Love cornbread, hate heights

Got you a little Christmas present, in case you wanted a new avatar