Political Opinion

Cute but would not want anyone mistaking us for twins

Some of us here are traders and our Avatars reflect our trading styles

1 Like

Hence the big-mouthed swamp dweller.

OOPS! China Brags About Deals With Biden Family

The Plot to Steal America

2 Likes

I don’t hate Trump, but I can think of few I have a worse opinion of. I’ve had the privilege of knowing some very good leaders, and I have expectations for leadership, especially at the very top. From my perspective, I was raised to believe in democracy. I was taught that fascism is bad, and I firmly believe that to be true. As a politics nerd, I read political news aggregated from all over the spectrum pretty well all day every day. I’ve watched every single thing I put on that list happen with horror. What’s happening right now is par for the course.

Just a few Russia connections for Jill to mention, like hanging out with Putin and Flynn at galas, supporting Putin’s claim on Crimea, all the appearances on RT, expressing several foreign policy views that just happen to line up with Russia’s best interests. Stuff like that. I won’t accuse anyone of anything without seeing any proof, but I find it suspicious, hence the mistrust.

Gabbard is kinda the same thing. I’ve just found many of her behaviors questionable, like being all cozied up with Bashar Assad, and publically praising Putin in the same sentence that she bashes our president in. She is depicted quite favorably in Russian media by comparison to her peers. Again, won’t accuse anyone of anything, but enough of her behaviors have been odd enough that it makes me a bit suspicious.

We can do business with Russia, Ukraine, and China, but we should have our eyes open and be very careful. Russia and China are at best our frienemies. They both conduct some pretty serious cyber attacks on us and our allies. Russia is always pulling these little micro-aggressions, like flying into restricted airspace, showing videos of nukes hitting the US. I’m sure I don’t have to give you a US-Russia history lesson, but we’ve had some tough times. I must be clear. Every actual Russian I’ve ever known has been awesome. I don’t hate them. I just wish their government wasn’t shady AF and they would stop constantly attacking us. One should not respond to attack by pretending it didn’t happen.

China’s a whole other ball of something, given the way they’ve financed our debt for so long, all the currency manipulation, all the manufacturing we’ve outsourced there, etc. We’ll have to get into that later.

@Markaria

Your posts are seriously boring

YAWN!!!

Blackduck

3 Likes

You say you don’t hate Trump but yet you call him “HUMAN TRASH”

I would really hate to see and hear what you think about someone you really hate.

Blackduck

3 Likes

Oh dear, how sad, never mind

It is sad. I’m still waiting to hear what kind of trader you are or if you trade at all.

You have never posted a topic or shown a chart or made a comment on anything related to trading. The only thing I see is you are very good at posting trash about Donald J Trump.

Surely you have a twitter account or a facebook account where you can vent your hatred for Donald Trump.

Blackduck

3 Likes

If you’re after charts and posts about trading then you’re on the wrong thread.
This thread is “Political Opinion” and I am posting to reflect my opinion on Trump.

Pleased we agree on this

He’ll be gone soon and the posts here will likely reflect that. Unlike our republican posters here who are still ranting on about Obama and Clinton years after the event, you will see that some of us will just move on with our lives.

You are right but political opinion includes conversation not just trash silly pictures. Although I always worry about those who use pictures to communicate.

You are also right Tump will be gone in the new year and maybe you could make a new years resolution to become more engaing in 2021.

Blackduck

3 Likes

1-7

1 Like

QAnon Anonymous :rofl:. My laugh for today. Wanted to share.

1 Like

That all sounds really cosy and warm and fluffy - doesn’t it ?
Now my Eldest is about half a decade younger than you and has just finished paying off her loans

• Why then should she now have to pay for YOUR kids to go to Uni ?
  • Or are You going to refund her fees and the interest ?
  • why should a young lad who has forgone 4 years of Partying to set up and work his gonads off starting a fencing business Have to pay for YOUR kids fun-time?
  • What are you going to do about those kids who want to be brain surgeons and simply do not have the intelligence to pass a degree - Dumb the courses down so they don’t have their little feelings hurt ?
  • What about those kids who just want to “Go to uhi” without the slightest idea what they want to do afterwards ?
  • What are you going to do about those kids whio just mess around and get thrown out part way through or Fail their degrees ? Make them pay or not ?

That’s enough for now, and I suppose it’s quite a logical suggestion from a man with 4 kids coming up to Uni entry age :wink: :rofl:

2 Likes

Still think it’s Russian disinformation, Joe? Huh?

Chinese Fashion Week - Satanic Theme

A great many from the UK still have not forgotten Bush & Blair and tehir FICTIONAL “Weapons of Mass Destruction” Scam !

There’s a LOT of truth in that sentiment - All over the World People are seeing the same things.

1 Like

Certainly the situation is multi facetted

1 Like

Congratulations to her for the degree and financial responsibility!

Not how I see it. We all pay for it because it’s a worthy investment in our nation’s future. It’s not about my kids, it’s about all our kids. “It takes a village”… and all that. What about your theoretical (or real I dunno) grandkids?

She’s probably already claimed the interest, but I think tax credits on the tuition are reasonable.

He’s worked hard, and shouldn’t have to pay an arm and a leg if he wants to go get a business degree. Otherwise, he’s in this precarious situation where the failure of his business could very well prevent him from being able to afford college without going into debt. What about his kids? They deserve the best education we can give them as well.

Why would you ever want to dumb down a course? I can’t see how that would ever be a good idea? When I said “world class” it should imply that it’s not done in crayon. Each person’s situation is different. Maybe they need some remedial courses to get there. Maybe they should try something else.

Now they can have an array of excellent choices to choose from. Sometimes it takes people longer to figure it out, and these days it’s not uncommon even for adults to totally switch up their direction later in life.

Nah, people make mistakes. It won’t always be perfect. I’m just sayin we could do way better.