Political Opinion

OMG that’s so awesome. I am literally a Bernie Sanders supporter. The fact that I’m willing to think outside the liberal box enough that someone mistakes me for a conservative is actually kind of a compliment to me. Thank you.

Fake Progressive supports fake progressive Bernie Sanders why is that not surprising.

Sanders one and only job is to sheep heard progressives and deliver them ( and their money) to the democrat party. In more simpler terms, YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYED

Jesus man, come up for air. Have you watched the way Democratic party politics have played out over the last decade? Bernie has always had a tenuous relationship with the Democratic establishment. He has tended to caucus with them, but for most of his tenure, considered himself an independent. He’s been blamed by many in the Democratic party of subverting votes from Hillary in 2016 after many of his supporters didn’t like the way she cheated. These are my people, I know these happenings well. It is not like you think it is. Bernie has never been a vote machine for the establishment, and tends to make some, “I know, I know, but here’s why the lesser of the two evils…” speech when he finally drops out of the primary. He’s not some giant enthusiastic cheerleader, though he is on their side.

you loss again,

Screenshot 2020-12-22 at 11.29.06 PM

Mark Twain once said history does not repeat but it can rhyme, but in Sanders case it did repeat

Screenshot 2020-12-22 at 11.41.52 PM

That was not the result of the official investigation. I normally don’t like to attack sources, but you realize what you’re citing there right? That’s a Max Blumenthal outlet. I tend to be a bit skeptical of him. Just my opinion. I’m sure you think he’s awesome. There’s a whole bunch of credible evidence out there that Assad used chemical weapons on his people on more than one occasion. I’m citing UN investigations and you’re rejecting them, so we’ll just agree to disagree I guess. If you reeeally want to be an Assad apologist, let’s pretend that he didn’t use chemical weapons. He’s still killed like 80,000 civilians throughout this thing. You really want to get behind that?

The only organization more corrupt than the US congress is the UN,

CIA propaganda , no evidence , not to mention this gas attach of yours occurred just as US forces were leaving, and prior to any UN or any other investigations it was all over the News that this was a gas attach, again no evidence but it gave the US a reason to stay in Syria, very convenient

ok, I think you have been burned enough tonight, I am sure others will take up where I left off in a few hours.

You have a good night

1 Like

You have a good night too. Your need to label me “burned” on your way out the door tells us all more than you know. See you later.

1 Like

You are SOOOOO right. Don’t you just love a world full of rainbows and unicorns??

What a lot of these leftists miss when they spruik free university is the fact that once a person gets to university age they are adults. That means they have to pay their way. That’s what adults do. Or should I say "that’s what RESPONSIBLE adults do.

It also should be a sense of achievement for those young adults. Not only have they excelled and achieved a degree but they did it without the help of mum and dad. It would be seen as the first milestone in what hopefully will be a life of many wonderful achievements. Getting their uni degree for free robs them of this achievement.

Just my opinion.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

Yes. I ****ing love rainbows and unicorns! Can we add bunny slippers to the list?

Thought so. and of course you can add bunny slippers.

But watch out for the fairies on the toad stools.

Blackduck

2 Likes

Mr. Duck, in all seriousness I want to answer your point. You believe that there is some connection out there between paying a **** ton of money for education and adulting. I completely disagree, but I respect that point. There are so many things in life where as an adult, you’ve got to throw down to get down. I understand.

I left school at 16. Took an apprenticeship earning $36 a week. I was still living at home and my parents made me pay $10 a week board, which I happily paid. At 22 I went to uni and studied law as a mature aged student AND PAID MY WAY. One of the happiest days of my life when I graduated. The sense of achievement is still with me today. I was proud of myself for doing it ALL BY MYSELF. Since then I have had an amazing life believing that I could do anything if I applied myself. Why?? because of the sacrifices and hardship I endured to get that degree. I talk from experience.

If you want to moddy coddle and wrap your children in cotton wool you are robbing them of their self worth, their self sufficency, their self esteem and their self satisfaction.

What a selfish person.

Also it’s Mrs Duck to you.

Blackduck

2 Likes

Holy crap I’m so sorry! Forex traders are so often male I just assumed. I will never call you Mr. Duck again. I would never want my children coddled, as a matter of fact I’ve told them they’re not getting anything from me in terms of inheritance and they’re going to have to make their way completely on their own. They have no idea that’s a total lie, but that’s how I want it for the next couple decades. I applaud you for what you did. Seriously.

I look at this thing differently than nearly anyone I know, and I talk to a lot of other carbon-based life forms on a regular basis. I want us to be powerful. Way more powerful than we are. I dream of humanity supreme. Not the US, or any nation, but humanity. We have only scratched the surface of our potential. You know what just happened? We just used AI to figure out wave… holy **** it changes everything. We also just used AI to figure out protein folding in away that will allow us to meet the next pandemic with existing drugs, allowing us to run a virus against every possible known compound quite quickly. Google did that. As the official coiner of the phrase “knowledge is power” I’m saying we’re doing it wrong, at least most of us. As a friggin species, we should invest nearly all of our resources into education, instead of technology to kill each other. What we could do is mind-blowing. Again, I’m just me in my own little head thinking quite differently from most, so take it for what it’s worth.

I have to say that this is a good point. Got to go to work so look forward to conversations tomorrow. If not tomorrow in the future.

Merry Christmas.

:grinning: :beers: :wine_glass:

Cheers

Blackduck

2 Likes

Pick a Cabernet sauvignon of 2016 for this christmas :heart_eyes: ( i Got one of the mark : “Caballero”

this wine made me love the wine, it is so fruity and sweet. you’ll love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

to drink without moderation :laughing:
what is good with this one is you can take three or four glasses without being disgusted because it have a lot of flavour but you drink it like a milk (it dont hurt the mouth)

The best stuff IMO are the Napa valley Cabs around 2013. If you can find it it’s lovely.

1 Like

thanks for the advice , will try it.
I’m pretty confident , the rednecks always know how to get drunk with good quality :laughing:

1 Like

Gotta be good at somethin…

1 Like

That’s one on my “bucket list”

It is particularly associated with Xmas and the red and white is thought to be the origin of Father Christmas’s Red & white attire.

It is also associated with the Lapland Reindeeer Herders and it could well be that the entire “Reindeer flying across the sky” business is due to the effects on reality of the mushroom. :slightly_smiling_face:

Some report that the “Trips” can be really dark and intense - we’ll see ! :wink:

It is an Amanita - which is the same family as the most lethal 3 or 4 of all the mushrooms in the Uk and is classifies as poisonous in the books.- Well we are responsible for our own lives and actions - I WILL NOT be controlled by those with “Good intentions” :roll_eyes:

1 Like