Political Opinion

americans don’t have that luxury. people like you do because you are the native to your country

Go back far enough NONE of us are “Natives” - We’re all “Invaders” - Including All of the “indiginous peoples”.

1 Like

i was just pointing that out, so yes people can fight for their race and for their religious beliefs but they can’t do it for their country because their not native, so everybody in america can fight for their own race and for their religious beliefs.,

Shapeshifting the argument again !

So who cares what you say ?

2 Likes

it doesn’t matter it’s just a fact, love it or hate, it’s the facts

I would love to see that one told at one of these crazy women’s rallies

2 Likes

What a shame we can only give one “Like”

1 Like

I have pointed this out many times , take a 1940 map of German occupation and one of today’s EU and they are nearly identical, with the British again bucking the trend. Funny how history rhymes

2 Likes

Rush Limbaugh nailed it by saying something to the effect of

modern feminism was created to give unattractive women access to the mainstream political class

Interesting you misquote me here

What I said was

Admittedly we had “a Little help from some friends …” :joy:

all just have been said.

I interrupt this Political conversation with breaking news

Bitcoin is now above 25K

1 Like

not interested in your mix of MLM and ponzi scheme

I prefer to talk with people who work not with jealous people who invest in ponzi out of jealousy of those who work and have the main goal to take back the money of the workers

I hope the krash will be at the open now in order to come back to a normal system

because now its a complete joke, they feed big companies with money of my taxes

people buy stocks valuated at 2000 dollars , thats just crazy

they dont let gen z enter in the real market, they want us to invest in a non regularised shitty ponzi that will take out the few bucks that we have

I should have been born in the 80s

clearly we are losing something in the translation as I have no idea what you are talking about

1 Like

man do i love america, we are great together

Neighborhood throws surprise celebration for beloved UPS driver: ‘He always goes the extra mile’

1 Like

Warning played at scene before Nashville explosion

Officers who first responded to Nashville explosion “saved lives”

Together we stand divided we fall

1 Like

@anon45125995

I’m a Brit AND would NEVER dream of calling the French cowards.

Regarding World War 2 absolutely no one was prepared for that German offensive - hell those soldiers were hyped on speed and not sleeping for days on end

They scared the pants off all of us Dutch, French and British.

I’m not sure what betrayal you were referring to in a previous post, maybe Dunkirk who knows.

Either way, you are probably correct that the French get a bad rep as a fighting force - totally underserved - and to be honest it’s not even a debate I want to get into really.

I’m sorry if that feeling is pervasive with the French - totally unjustified.

1 Like

American

1 Like