-is american
-flag/report every “harmful content” he see on boards
-muh china gonna overpass us
-is pro-feminism , pro-immigration, anti-christianism

VS

the CHAD trading Zoomer:
-make 5% per day
-only trade with his laptop
-have an healthy lifestyle (always sober at work even if there is sometimes where he takes a big mac)
-go to starbucks to talk with random girls during his freetime or troll on online forums
-is european
-post “harmful content”
-china is a great commercial partner and should be treated as such
-is a proud and devout christian. anti-immigration , anti-feminism. people called him “racist”

Sorry for the absence everyone, I have not forgotten about you, just have other duties that take priority. I hope you all had a merry Christmas and happy holidays. See you soon!

2 Likes

2 minutes worth watching

3 Likes

Sorry I know. I was only pointing out that there were a lot of allied troops that lost their lives at Normandy.

TheLabo has it in for you!! A bit over the top I feel.

Cheers

Blackduck

I think there was also stupid stuff like 150 million to Jordan so they can build a wall to keep Syrian refugees out. REALLY!! and 90 million to help teach gender studies in Pakistan REALLY!!!

And the sad thing was that Mitch McConnell praised these two foreign aid recipients.

Unbelievable.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

he is showing his thin skin and now changed his name, what is that all about. I just want a spirited debate with someone normal, is that asking to much

1 Like

funny how building walls in other counties is just fine. And that near useless $600 check they want to send each American is only like 7% of the bill. I stand with President Trump in vetoing this bill unless that 600 check is raised to 2000

1 Like

I saw that. That’s a bit weird. Why would he do that?/

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

We hear much of this book

Here is a link to the film - I wonder who among you will have the courage to watch it ?

I think I can pretty much name them. :slightly_smiling_face:

And also those whose FEAR will keep them "Very Selective About What I Read " :wink:

It is More appropriate to watch this now than ever before. - Enjoy

See if you can identify President Trump and Bent Joe Biden :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes
1 Like

Anthony Quinn Warner, person of interest in Nashville bombing, was longtime resident with electronics expertise

1 Like

Your contribution - "1984 Explained" makes an excellent background fill-in to the film I posted - well worth watching yours first - because it does not in any way conflict or overlap, but adds to the overall picture - Nice one !

The Film - answers the question your commentator leaves us with

"Is this in any way connected to our current world ? - I’m not even going there !"

2 Likes

yes sir, the world is just F-UP by the people that rules it

1 Like

A quick thought for Christmas

2 Likes

we can go to deep into this and before you know life has pass you, you better staring living and enjoy the time you have left on earth :100:

1 Like

I learned long time ago to focus on things you can control and don’t pay attention to things you don’t because you will die miserable

Life is a precious thing, you never know when you’re going to lose it. Live life while you can, because you never know which second is going to be your last.

How true

Cheers

Blackduck

US officials: Suspect in Nashville explosion died in blast