Political Opinion

The Right Memes to TRUTH - The LEFT Memes to POWER

So very true! :point_up_2:

Let’s see how they react to this, after attempting to impeach Trump on these very charges :point_down:

Ukraine confirms Biden Corruption in Press Conference released Dec 25, 2020. Over 1 hour long and with bank records and witness

1 Like

McCain was a traitor!!! He was put to death because of his crimes.

Why was Anthony Bourdain murdered?

and what you think gonna happen :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hate

You tell me. :slightly_smiling_face:

you post it so the answer is on you, boy would i love to hear your answer :roll_eyes:

EU clears way for China investment pact

Outgoing US leader Donald Trump has engaged in a trade war with China but his successor has also expressed concern about the EU outreach, with his team urging Brussels to consult with Washington.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

so trump started a trade war with china while our allies are making deals with china, america have become more isolated with no plans for the future of our country

That will be a “Russian Disinformation” event ! - Same as “Also Me” - doesn’t apply to Biden and hair sniffing and his Son’s laptop ! - The Swamp doesn’t eat Swamp-creatures ! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Ok. I’ll choose to humor you.

I predict that if Biden were to draw a number, it will likely be 86 and not 46. :wink:

look like you guys stuck on the wrong thing, we got bigger issues in america like how do we build the future of this country while other countries are securing their future. they say america with self destruct i guees we watching it first hand in this thread

Dystopian- imagined world or society in which people lead dehumanized, fearful lives

now imagined going out and enjoying your life before you die :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and doesn’t Ron Perlman mostly play characters who exploit hatred and fear?

Same with gun violence, these actors say they are against guns then do a 2hr movie glorifying gun violence

Then there are those who cry about a border wall then will go home to their million-dollar home behind a wall guarded with armed security.

In simpler terms, Hollywood has no business in lecturing the rest of us about anything

1 Like

Cracked me up! :joy:

you let a movie contaminate your mind :face_with_monocle:

people have to be proactive in their life and their kids life, you can’t let the world raise your kids or contaminate your mind because the world is not changing for the better and we have no control over it but we do have control over ourselves

Chinese Whistleblower Comes Forward & Claims 5 Million Ballots for 2020 Elections Were Printed in CHINA for US Elections (VIDEO)

[ No Evidence of Election Fraud :yawning_face: ]

1 Like

i think we move past that point, nothing gonna happen

Your link is not working for me just at the moment ! :slightly_smiling_face: