Political Opinion

If you take this thread as a microcosm of American sentiment - you are probably close to being right.

The whole world knows what a Sh*tshow your “Election” has been and if you expect everyone to just let them get away with it - and be silent - then you are advocating totalitarianism - I sincerely hope you are wrong.and that our American brothers hold firm !

1 Like

i really like to know what can people really do but cause mass destruction, as you can see the world is moving forward while america will be left out, even europe has move on without america . it’s like the world knows america will self destruct so it’s better to stay away from america

Strange. Just clicked it. Seems to work on my system. Perhaps you want to try again?

1 Like

americans will be to busy in fighting to focus on the future of their country, a country divided will fold sooner or later

Not to worry. They will not get away with it. Pain is coming soon my friend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Republicans sue Mike Pence in ‘desperate’ last-ditch effort to overturn election

america in a nutshell

1 Like

it only took one man to destroy america and it’s working to perfection

I have not been to a movie in years, Hollywood gets zero of my money

2 Likes

Yep - Internet went down just after ! - ok now :sunglasses:

Before WW1 America was a isolationist country, staying out of other countries business and most importantly their wars. Today the rest of the world needs the US far more than the US needs the rest of the world. We step out of the mix and chaos will return to the world but the US is protected by two vast oceans

SmallPaul = Smallmind

they might need america in a military way but they have slowly move on economy, so they use the u.s. for their military might and that’s it.

I have seen no evidence that Smallpaul is American. and America is not what you see in the media which is the real Sh-tshow

1 Like

SmallPaul is just a paid shill, a provocateur. Ignore him and he fails at his task. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Right, let’s have the VP pick the president every 4 years. Sounds like a win for democracy.

take time and look around you my dude, we are doing more to hurt our own country while the rest of the world moves on to bigger and better thing. you can see it for what it is or be blinded by the hate you have for america

Me either. Probably been 10+ years.

1 Like

America have come under the control of haters and fools

Conspiracy Theorists Race to Defend Nashville Bomber Anthony Quinn Warner

prime example of where america is heading

Fear