Political Opinion

Cut and paste media propaganda you cannot get away from it even here

We should declare this a troll free thread

2 Likes

Don’t be fooled by Fear mongering And Fake PATRIOTISM in this thread

Nothing could be further from the truth.

2 Likes

homegrown terrorist acts must stop

Tennessee man charged after driving white box truck playing similar audio as Nashville bomber

Don’t be fooled by trolls pretending to be US citizens

yes i agree, those the type of people that try to cause chaos in america hoping it fold by proming fear and other anti america BS on forums

remember to load your brain before you shoot your mouth off

2 Likes

Well hopefully with the lawsuit judges will FINALLY see some of the mountain of evidence.

Not one judge has heard any witness testimony or seen statistical evidence yet.

All cases have been thrown out on technicalities.

Not on the evidence.

I’m assuming if Pence is allowed to defend himself the judges will have no choice but to here the growing evidence.

Delaware shop owner in Hunter Biden case files $500 million defamation suit against Twitter

1 Like

And now some of the cases are being thrown out - on reasoning which is the REVERSE of previous ones !

1 Like

that’s what evil people do look at the history of america

In politics, what begins in fear usually ends in folly.

Samuel Taylor Coleridge

I think at this rate all those deplorables will be out with their pitch forks.

The courts have been acting in very bad faith - but even in their unwillingness to hear the cases they have suggested a path via the state legislatures.

What we are witnessing is a complete collapse of any media impartiality, the mainstream media has completely given up on its job to report the facts.

But there are a select few primo new news outlets like project veritas, the national pulse, epoch times, and gateway pundit.

While the msm will go down the tubes soon enough, the new upstarts are set to thrive and I will be happy to see that

3 Likes

Waste of time , Twitter and fakebook have immunity from law suits, President Trump has been fighting to change this but congress continues to protect big tech while doing little for Americans

2 Likes

I see our fear mongering anti-American Troll is back at it again. Spreading his lies through cut and paste as he or it lacks the intellectual needed for direct interaction. He or it would make a great addition to congress, democrat of course

American media has been moving towards less news and more propaganda for 3 decades, then in 2016 they took off their mask and stopped pretending to be impartial and went full propaganda 24/7

1 Like

99% of the news are propaganda and opinion base. btw it was going on before 2016 but i see why you start there :roll_eyes: