Political Opinion

He’s right, you know? Full propaganda for Obama for the 8 years preceding.

I said it started 3 decades ago, do you not know what a decade is or like the propaganda news media that you keep posting here you only take peoples comments out of content

Those are 8 years I would like to forget but I am reminded every month when we pay our $1000+ Obamacare insurance

It was bad during Clinton which is why I said “past three decades “

American news media is trash and those who do nothing on this thread other than cut an paste that media are no better

1 Like

once again, it started before 2016

Thank you. I thought I was the only one bothered by that.

2 Likes

or should i say they took their mask off and stopped pretending to be impartial and went full propaganda before 2016, sounds better :rofl: :kissing: :kissing:

oh you people still crying about obama years, the rage you feel inside must be killing you :rage:

1 Like

of course you will feel that way when somebody don’t agree with your political opinion, duh

enjoy guys i laugh enough today, have at it

trump-complete-sentence

Nevada Secretary of State Caught Sending Voter Data List to Pakistani Firm Linked to ISI

So, are our elections compromised or not? :thinking:

1 Like

1 Like

As Always - the Crayon Crew - draw pictures without any Citation or Reference !

Your inability to articulate yourself without errors is really quite laughable :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

1 Like

Didn’t realize that Biden had so many followers!

1 Like

clearly we have some non-American trolls here who love to crap on the Greatest Country the world has known, and they do this without telling the thread what country they are from. Cowards!

1 Like

Spain is keeping a list of everyone who refuses a COVID-19 vaccine and will share it with other EU countries

against-immigration-leaving-56a7549d3df78cf77294af8d-440x563

1 Like

Biden’s Amerika :point_down: