Political Opinion

and that was going on in trump america, how you gonna post something that is currently happening and blame bide when he’s not in office yet. shouldn’t that say trump america

Not trying to be offensive…but

Hilarious

1 Like

Dozens of supporters of Donald Trump have carried out or threatened acts of violence. Here, the Guardian lists them all

we can go back and forth, it will never end

i’m gonna step back and give QuadPip, Falstaff and Dennis3450 some breathing room, they are angry and can’t be trusted at this point. with so many of them cracking you never know.

1 Like

The Cabal in Deep Panic. They Know that Revelations are Coming Soon!!!

Hawley vows to challenge Biden electors, forcing vote McConnell hoped to avoid

1 Like

Too funny !!! :joy:

Biden, the Manchurian Candidate

Biden’s plan to “advance LGBTQ equality includes a promise to decriminalize HIV exposure and transmission laws.

Inventor of QR codes to help detect election fraud

Americans are worried about the spread of disinformation as belief in COVID-19 and QAnon-related conspiracies attract a substantial minority, poll finds

Along

Video shows park ranger tazing Native American man in New Mexico

Senate Investigation Finds Obama Admin Was Knowingly Funding an Al-Qaeda Affiliate

Tulsi Gabbard is right. Trump supports al-Qaeda…just like Obama did

Enough with the cut and past, some of us come to this thread to have dialogue with one another, this is not possible with all this endless propaganda

2 Likes

Republicans Are Facing Very Real Legal Consequences From Trump’s Voter Fraud Lies

yes i agree, and i’m part of the problem and willing to admit it, but if other posters hold firm i must do the same, you can’t have one side without the other

“One side or the other”, “Us and them”, “He said, she said, they said.”

This is not unique to the USA. It’s a worldwide phenomena that is gripping western civilisation. There is growing civil unrest and disgruntlement, regardless of the political flavour of the day, and it has less to do with our political ideologies, and a whole lot more to do with the erosion of civil rights and our general quality of life, the political elitism that puts you and I last and them first, and the blatant lies and propaganda distributed to “us” by “them” to divide and weaken the people. Aren’t they suppose to be working for us? Isn’t their purpose to serve us? Isn’t that what a public servant does? Seems we are here to serve them these days. Think about it!

4 Likes

Wikileaks just dumped all of their files online.

The Trump Administration is declassifying intel that indicates CHINA offered to pay non-state actors in Afghanistan to attack American soldiers.