Political Opinion

are these those same 130 intelligence agencies that lied us into the Iraq war ( Funny how no one ever ask why does the US have 130 intelligence agencies if they are all going to say the same thing)

Now tell more about those nameless third-party investigators

Talk about a conspiracy theory

And as I have said before, I really don’t care who hacked the DNC, they did the people of the US a great service and deserve a medal

Also, I would love to hear why you defend the criminal activity of the US government and condemn the whistleblowers who expose their activities

please do tell us who’s line up you are impressed by

1 Like

they make the same argument when talking about “ending racism” It is not an achievable goal as the term racism will continually be redefined. In other words they keep moving the goal post, we will see the same thing with global warming, no matter how many “green laws” are pass they will always want more

Leftism is a bottomless pit

Note; has everyone notice how much more interaction there has been on this thread the last 24 hrs with very little cut and paste, It is okay for us to disagree and have heated debates, that is what this thread should be

1 Like

It is easy to simplify equality with a statement like this but seriously given the multitude of personalities religious beliefs nationalities this statement is totally unachievable. A beautiful thought however it is impossible to have everyone see everyone else as an equal.

Cheers

Blackduck

Yes they have a very narrow view of equality and race is the name of the game.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

@Johnscott31 is correct :point_down:

Wisconsin Legislature Announces Resolution To Be Introduced on Thursday Which Will Likely Decertify State and Award to President Trump… Governor Signature NOT Required

1 Like

Delta Force Raids Biden Compound in Ukraine

1 Like

Julian Assange was discharged from jail today.

Buckle up boys and girls - the next 2 weeks might see some turbulence :grinning:

Ouch don’t be so hard on yourself.

:smiley:

Cheers

Blackduck

It’s a challenge I’d agree but maybe equality is achievable with intention. If I set out each day and attempt to see equality then even when I fail as long as I renew my effort then it’s possible that I may succeed at least for one day.

Inequality arises in many forms other than race. If I feel superior to another for whatever reason then that’s inequality - if I feel inferior then that too is inequality. If I use human power to intimidate or money to show off then that is inequality.

It’s not the quantity that causes inequality - it’s our intentions - and conversely our intentions can cause equality - just like the poor widow putting in two pennies counted more than the 1000’s put in by the rich folk.

A simple little action of equality re-told many million of times over the past 2000 years.

1 Like

Kamala Harris Accused of Plagiarizing Childhood Story From Martin Luther King Jr.

CAUGHT ON TAPE: Brad Raffensperger Begged For Chinese Votes

She has to have SOME qualities that Joe liked? :wink:

2 Likes

NYSE Says It No Longer Plans to Delist Chinese Telecom Giants

They got a call from.@JoeBiden who received a call from his boss Pres Xi

1 Like

You mean they got a call from Republican U.S. Senator Kelly Loeffler of Georgia, whose husband is the CEO of the Intercontinental Exchange, which owns the New York Stock Exchange. See, the crayon crew can connect the dots and come up with out of this world UFO facts as well.

Same couple that was investigated for unloading stocks before the covid details were made public.

Good people…

Trump must have realized he has investments in the companies he wanted to bar from trading. Silly.

1 Like

Of course! I am so silly! Publicly ask to delist the Chinese companies and then conduct an analysis on his investment portfolio - realize that he has investments in those companies and have the delisting stopped.

Makes total sense. Duh! Don’t know what we would do without you, the Neutered Crayon Crew (NCC). Thanks man!

Oh so welcome. Happy New Year! Love the parentheses btw. Glad you added those.

3 Likes

PHOTO EVIDENCE: Dominion Voting Machines Have “Made in China” Labels

BREAKING: A Printer in Michigan Printed Tens of Thousands of Excess Pennsylvania Ballots Which Were Shipped to New York and Fraudulently Filled Out Before Being Delivered to Pennsylvania

1 Like

Kim Clement prophesied President Trump would win in 2007