Political Opinion

Better download the app before you can’t get it.

I’m pretty sure you can get in through a proper computer - I don’t have ANY “Apps” - and I don’t really find it inconvenient - I’ll go take a look ! :sunglasses:

Yup - It doesn’t affect me too much and I have been “in” to “have a look around” - I don’t have a Twit account either - but an awful lot of teh Real People on U-Tub are having to go there because of the “Book-burning” denial of free-speech so obvious and blatant there !

1 Like

NO ! - You refuse to answer questions - Therefore you don’t get to ask Them !

Google had pulled it from their store and Apple was considering it.
Free speech suppression in total display in the USA. Coming to your country soon!

1 Like

Looks like that old fool F###staff is trying to introduce it here :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

I joined it almost a year ago. Some real fruitloops on there.

Simply pointing out that when you refuse to answer the legitimate questions of others - you lose the privilege of being able to ask them – Bigot !

1 Like

As opposed to Twitter…

1 Like

Can’t you get in by just typing “parler” into your computer ? - If not try using Duck duck go as a search engine

1 Like

I’m already a “member”. Just trying to point out BIG Tech’s monopoly on speech.

2 Likes

As a percentage, way more. And from both sides of the political spectrum. It seems to attract the worst of both.

Eyy Upp - He’s Shapeshifting again - back to the “Fair and Neutral” stance he came on here pretending to be !

Before this !

Ava 15.11.20

And these ;
crayons 1

1 Like

There goes Falstaff… being Falstaff. Right on time.

2 Likes

Thank you for your expression of approval :sunglasses:

But you forgot these !

Ava 15.11.20

And

Your mutual interest group

crayons 1

But

There are a whole generation who won’t remember the Troubles or who were born after the Good Friday Agreement, and N.I. politics is unlikely to be taught in schools outside the island of Ireland.

2 Likes

He can’t help it, its Grumpy Old Man Syndrome.
What with that and the other problems associated with old age, I should probably cut him some slack.
I may even offer up a prayer for him tonight, bless his little cotton socks.

1 Like

Bigot !..

1 Like

Paul, you are wasting your time talking sense to people who follow the ‘Pied Piper’. I do admire your attempt but follow me. I’m off now shooting duck now.

2 Likes

The issue here is you presume the worst in people then chastise them for your own assumptions,

As far as Ireland , the country has a long history of Tribalism which would lead to the formation of Northern Ireland, through the late 20th century N.I. was frequently the target of IRA terrorist attacks, this was very heavily covered by the American news media at the time, back when the American news media actually did reporting.

1 Like