Political Opinion

And this was the Right back in 1773, It was a rather radical Right that took on the strongest nation in the world at the time to win our independents, does not sound all that different from what is taking place today

A president that actually stands for something has not been witness by Americans this century. I would say long over due

1 Like

When CEO’s of Facebook, Twitter and Google are brought before congress and told to censor content, they are no longer acting as a private company but as an agent of the federal government which means their actions are restricted by our Constitution.

This is no different than a police department hiring a privet security company to conduct warrantless search and seizures

If the Federal government is allowed to go around the Constitution in this matter then the protections granted all Americans by our Constatution become worthless

In the very unlikely event that Trump does act on his 2018 executive order all these media companies can have all their assets seized

He is certainly leaving it a bit late, and if he does issue it it would be like some Hollywood movie plot.

The dems and big tech are scared about something though so much so they reacted with the night of the digital long knives.

3 Likes

At this point I just want to see him pardon Julian Assange , Edward Snowden, and all other whistle blowers, The US has become like the old Soviet Union when it comes to the number of political prisoners currently held in US prisons, this needs to end, and we know Biden with just exponentially expend the political prisoner count

2 Likes

I seem to remember Trump telling social media that they should censor or close accounts of some groups.

Also…

So, you’re in agreement with those who forced their way into the Capitol and caused damage and deaths, including that of a police officer?

There you go again with the strawman argument, you create a story that fits your own bias then try to assign it to me.

All I did was point out Americans have a history of opposing their government and the very different way the media covered this riot and the riots by the left 7 months ago where there was also loss of life

Carlos, I do not come here to do battle or make fun of my fellow forum members, I do not see you or anyone else here my enemy, that enemy is our government and the media that seek to control us. And we all should be opposing that enemy in our own way.

You keep holding those Bitcoin and don’t worry about the current pullback

take care my friend

2 Likes

Yes it’s quite funny how you and @CarlosRay are sworn enemies on this thread but best buds on the Bitcoin one.

Lol

1 Like

There is a strong rumour doing the rounds that Trump signed the insurrection act last night - don’t know if it’s hot air but there was a heck of a lot of military flight activity last night

Rumours are that Italian defence contractor Leonardo are heavily involved with the fraud and that the guy who actually switched the Dominion server votes has come forward as witness.

Whether it’s more tin foil hat stuff we can only wait and see

Not at all, just trying to get some clarity. Your post seemed to be suggesting that the current thugs rioting was somehow a good thing, an echo of bygone events

Hi John.
Have you never had occasions were you had a friend, colleague, neighbour, associate, or relative who you agreed with on some things but were polar opposites on others? Sports, religion, or politics for example?

1 Like

I haven’t even looked at the price in the last few days, but you’ve piqued my curiosity. Whatever happens to it, its not a big amount of money and I won’t be losing any sleep over it. :smiley:

1 Like

@CarlosRay

Sorry I get what you mean now. Yes I have - I too agree that Bitcoin is going higher - been saying it a while.

What I cannot fathom is if it has any intrinsic value or not.

the work or the miners and trust in the system is your intrinsic value, which is no different than Fiat Currency. The perceived value however comes down to scarcity,

but I guess we should continue this on the Bitcoin thread

1 Like

i remember getting busted by my mother doing something wrong, the first thing i said was they doing it to, my mother said but does that make it right. people will blame their wrong doing by saying they doing it too.

EDIT: now explain Karens to me, if you don’t know about karens look it up

btw blackduck i hope you not comparing blm protest for racial justice to what happened on capitol hill. if so you’re dumber than your name

Horned Capitol rioter is ‘failed actor and QAnon conspiracy theorist who lives with his mother

I think some aspects of BLM have moved away from that, Paul.
Although BLM, the movement, is about tackling racial inequality, BLM, the organisation, seems more interested in making money and is becoming increasingly more a business than a movement.

1 Like