Political Opinion

NC man says he was told at polls to cast second ballot. ‘How was I able to vote twice?’

So on Election Day, the 49-year-old registered Republican returned to the polls, where he said a worker told him there was no record of his first vote, and that he should vote again.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/election/article246971357.html

Vote suppression is what Republicans do best — but 2020 is their masterwork

Vote suppression is what Republicans do best — but 2020 is their masterwork | Salon.com.

We clearly have two classes of people on this thread

Class 1, talks about failings of our governments, social issues, corruption, media bias, the rise of China, Big Tech, endless war, … etc…etc and what all this means for our future and what kind of world will our Children inherit

Class 2 talks about Donald Trump

2 Likes

Researchers Say Radical Trump Supporters Are Using Encrypted Platforms Now That They’ve Been Booted From Twitter

Off-duty Virginia police officers arrested for their roles in the U.S. Capitol riot

The Confederate battle flag, which rioters flew inside the US Capitol, has long been a symbol of white insurrection

So now we know what “in the Cloud” really means !

3 Likes

WD Small Paul. You are not alone.
It appears now that the FBI and CIA are catching up with these "peaceful protesters’ and their phone records and posts on twitter and facebook will hang (not literally) each and every one of them.
No doubt they will have a look in here too and it won’t be rocket science to find and deal with the posters who continue to spout bile and hatred against democracy.
They will no doubt get all their ‘ducks’ in a row one day soon. No pun intended…lol

1 Like

You mean on Parler, don’t you?

Domestic terrorism or homegrown terrorism is a form of terrorism in which victims “within a country are targeted by a perpetrator with the same citizenship” as the victims.[1] There are many definitions of terrorism, and none of them are universally accepted. The United States Department of State defined terrorism in 2003 as "premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents, usually intended to influence an audience.

‘Camp Auschwitz’ rioter, several police officers arrested, charged in Capitol siege

Federal authorities announced charges Wednesday for several people who allegedly participated in last weeks siege of the U.S. Capitol. Among those charged was Robert Keith Packer, 56, of Newport News, Virginia, identified as the man wearing a neo-Nazi “Camp Auschwitz” sweatshirt at the riot, and several police officers.

Let’s hope so, because they have a 4 year backlog of “peaceful protests” to work through.

2 Likes

Oh the hypocracy…

2 Likes

Oh NO not hypocracy - Gazza , he’s having a tantrum, perhaps he has misplaced his crayons.

3 Likes

when a domestic terrorist attack they attack to kill you just look at all the mass shootings, so yes people should protect themselves

Jim Jordan ® Ohio
Asked by Anderson Cooper in April 2018 whether he had ever heard President Trump tell a lie, Jordan said “I have not” and “nothing comes to mind”.[79] He also said, “I don’t know that [Mr. Trump has ever] said something wrong that he needs to apologize for.”[80]

We shouldn’t wonder why a mob of thugs believed Trumps lies when an educated attorney continues to spout unbelievable venom in his name.

1 Like

I see. So it’s self-defence!

1 Like

if you see a domestic terrorist attacking and killing people and you can do something about it i suggest you do.

american-patriots-defending-those-too-stupid-to-know-they-needdefending-21445026

Man with Confederate flag in Capitol riot turns himself in