Political Opinion

Deleted By Me

And when will you call for the accountability of those who gave us 3 years of the russiagate lie, Nothing happens in a vacuum and russiagate is responsible for everything you posted above

Have you ever called out CNN, MSNBC, rachel maddow or chris hayes for anything, nope

come to think of it you have never called out China, CCP, WHO, Xi Jinping or Tedros Adhanom for anything either.

I just posted a short video from Jimmy Dore that applies to you, if you have the courage to watch it.

No need to reply back, I have no interest in anything you have to say

1 Like

balless biden again bows to the military-industrial complex, More War Forever!

Who Actually Runs America

Most ( except for biden) know all about the Military-Industrial Complex and how they keep us in continuous war. but that is not the only Industrial Complex, every sector of our economy is controlled in some way by one or more of these complexes, they are

Military
Media
Prison
Medical
Education
Food
Energy
Financial ( the ring leader of them all)

the thing all the above have in common is the need for a continual infusion of cash by the federal government, takeaway that cash and the institutions built around these complexes will crumble,

I say let them crumble

Protect species. I think it’s illegal to kill snakes.

:joy: :joy: :snake:

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

Why?? No one from the Dems was held accountable for the massive amount of money spent investigating Trump for Russian collusion or for the failed Ukraine impeachment fiasco.

You leftist have double standards.

Blackduck

1 Like

Smartmatic have had their reputation dragged through the mud by the accused, so have decided to take action against them. That is perfectly within their rights. It is not a political action, they are trying to right a wrong.
As a former prosecutor, I would have thought you would have supported this.

so where is the balls from the republicans to hold democrats accountable for this massive amount of money spent investigating Trump for Russian collusion or for the failed Ukraine impeachment fiasco.

you really are a total retard and have no idea how the federal government works in the United States, the party that holds the majority makes the rules and that is the democrats,

Finally, some good news to report, now watch how these failing propaganda outlets are kept going with ad revenue from the military-industrial complex and big tech

Screenshot 2021-02-05 at 1.51.10 PM

Dennis - one thing that puzzles me.

Why do you refer to Pres Biden simply by his surname?

Little Duck - i know these quotes are not replies to me but if I may -

What you describe is the difference between animal and man.

People are made in the image of God - what does that mean?.

For me it means the difference between the physical (DNA) and Spirit. DNA has no self awareness, it cannot make a decision by it’s own account, it must follow the rules of evolution/nature - rules designed by Spirit.

People on the other hand have the freedom of choice - via our spirit - we can choose not to hit our rival over the head to steal the wife - our ancestors often shared their food with the less well off - not by animal instinct but by Spiritual instinct.

That it does but then again there are many instances in our communities where people offer their time and resources in the pursuit of helping those in need - the world has many who have ‘volunteer’ dubbed on the back of their jackets - and for those I give thanks.

Not only happy but thankful that it can happen.

Again thankful that I have been given the chance (twice) to be able to continue to work - maybe a little slower - so my taxes go to others who maybe don’t contribute, but really it’s their worry and not mine.

Apologies for answering for sprotz.

What, no love for the President reviewing Trump’s Saudi arms deal, which Congress tried to block, but Trump ultimately vetoed? And it was finalized on his last day of office? $290 million in munitions to Saudi, $23 billion in fighter jets and drones to the UAE.

And the President recently stopped support of Saudi’s ongoing military action in Yeman. Where’s the love?

Sure, space lasers are always raining down from the heavens. I guess it’s possible that just one struck a tree and took out the state.

How so? This just started since the election? Man, they’re working fast!

Yeah, what, 2 days to halt the Pipeline? They ARE working fast!

1 Like

Ah, yea, the pipeline. That was expected even before the election result. He was against it back in 2015. Well, now he’s got to back it up and bring in jobs.

Yeah. No biggie.

1 Like

Yea, didn’t say that. Losing 1000s of jobs sucks. Losing millions of jobs this and last year also sucks. I guess we can call that Trump’s Art of the Deal.

it’s ok dennis, just remember how your feelings was hurt when i call you names and you went hitting buttons and complaining, so keep that same energy when i come at you. :+1: