Political Opinion

Just Falstaff and I trying to have a human level conversation with a Bot, It never ends well

1 Like

is it a real conversation or bunch of weak men complaining about things they can’t control :v:

Haven’t the stomach for reading drivel lately but logged in by mistake today. Sorry to see Paul still trying to talk sense with sad feeble minded Trump followers, but have to admire his tenacity and patience.

Now where did I put that dog lead ? How I love the intelligence of a dumb animal in comparison to self appointed leader of the pack here. .

1 Like

You know this is the Political Opinion thread, and you are welcome to join in the conversation or start a conversation with your opinion about some current event, Here is one, what is your opinion of the US escalation of wars in the Middle East

Or you can go on being what Paul calls “weak men complaining about things they can’t control”

but what do I know after all I am just a Sick Minded Zombie

1 Like

So your answer is no to meaningful conversation, that clearly is a weak man’s position

1 Like

Wow and you have the nerve to talk about drivel.

Yes it was a mistake to log in as you contribute nothing to the conversation.

Now go play with your toys little boy.

Blackduck

2 Likes

This was the scene inside the US capital during the second failed Impeachment

Have we become North Korea or is this just biden’s America

1 Like

Yea, not acceptable, but look, a president apologizing for the conditions and looking to work the problem. Who would have thought?

Get used to it mate - we’ve never actually watched a western country turn Commie before !

All the “Leaders” of Comie Contries have huge “Security Forces” to protect themselves from their “loyal followers”

1 Like

You must have been sleeping the last 4-5 years, Falstaff. You forget Manafort, Trump’s top presidential aide, who’s BFFs were all go-throughs to Putin and Russian intelligence services.

You forget Trump and his buddy Putin on election meddling. “I said, ‘did you do it?’ And he said no, I did not. Absolutely not,” “I then asked him a second time in a totally different way. He said absolutely not.”

“Help me out, Putin, with those emails”.

Laughable.

1 Like

We agree on the first three words but what exactly has he done to fix the problem, at the height of this troop deployment we had more people guarding the capital than on the 2000 mile US/Mexican border

And speaking of borders, why does congress get a border wall to protect them from Americans but Americans cannot have a border wall to protect them from Mexicans.

This is messed up

1 Like

RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA. Ahhhhhh, the good old days.

3 Likes

It is hard to know if biden should be addressed as Comrad or Tongzhi, he clearly is not in this for us

1 Like

lol ok Denise

I have no answer for you. The government and politicians are great at over reacting when everybody is watching.

1 Like

Texas GOP Gov. Greg Abbott, a whole new level of idiot.

1 Like

Because far-right extremists are a bigger threat to American lives than would-be immigrants from Mexico

1 Like

Oh of course. It’s not like Mexico has several large drug cartels that look for easy ways to infiltrate the United States with lackies to do their bdding, smuggling and selling any number of illegal drugs, that kill young Americans is it??

Oh no this is not a problem is it?? Oh no its those far right extremists killing thousands every week in mass terrorist attacks isn’t it??

Blackduck

2 Likes

American politicians are not trying to stop the flow of drugs into the U.S. that’s killing thousands of Americans every day

still a threat to America