Political Opinion

Police uncover ‘possible plot’ by militia to breach Capitol

The threat appears to be connected to a far-right conspiracy theory, mainly promoted by supporters of QAnon, that Trump will rise again to power on March 4. That was the original presidential inauguration day until 1933, when it was moved to Jan. 20.

They were. They are not now.

1 Like

so how long we been in war with drugs and you talking about now

Freedom of Choice: How the Government Controls What You Consume | Lobby

The name is Sick Minded Zombie, my friends call me Sick but you can call me Mr. Zombie

An just were are these far-right extremist, I have not seen any, even the ones on January 6th could had been stopped with a couple good deadbolt locks and some stronger window pane glass, No justification for 20,000 troops and what amounts to Marshall Law to this day

1 Like

Far-right groups like the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers are splintering and realigning after the Capitol riot

Far-right militia group plotting to ‘breach’ the US Capitol on March 4, police warn

I’m curious as to the “rules of engagement” for the military when it comes to these “far-right extremists”

2 Likes

i can call you what i want because you are a weak man and garner no respect in this thread

1 Like

That certainly is a reason to have 20,000 troops and fences there…
Now let get some troops and fences on the Southern border!

2 Likes

what ever it takes to stop the homegrown terrorist groups

1 Like

You thinkin’ 20K troops should be able to do it?

1 Like

what every it takes

Domestic terrorism or homegrown terrorism is a form of terrorism in which victims “within a country are targeted by a perpetrator with the same citizenship” as the victims.[1] There are many definitions of terrorism, and none of them are universally accepted. The United States Department of State defined terrorism in 2003 as “premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents, usually intended to influence an audience.”[1] There is no Federal criminal offense designated as domestic terrorism.

sound like you stand with Domestic terrorism, i already knew that

1 Like

they all seem pretty heavily armed, the stage sure is set for a repeat of the 1770 Boston Massacre, fortunately the threat is fake news

1 Like

It almost sounds like you are saying that they are trying to justify the troops being permanently there with the fencing being permanent, too…

2 Likes

oh it’s so hard to come to terms what you really are Denise. we all know but you don’t :point_right: :rofl: :point_left:

1 Like

It is not what I am saying it is what they have said

1a

1 Like