Political Opinion

I told you it is Mr. Zombie and a one knee bow when addressing me

1 Like

Note how the directors of these bums have now turned their attention from the Guy they couldn’t control - to the Patriots who refused to be duped by their propaganda ?

The machanisms of fear and “disgust” are the same as Hitler used against the Jews and this expose is fascinating !

Take solace from teh fact that they ARE just “useful idiots” and that by the time they realise how they have been duped for teh fools they are - their lives will be over and they will have achieved nothing - just like the childless - cat lady - feministas from the 70s and 80s :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am sorry have you been sleeping the last 4 years and missed that russiagate was a hoax created by the hilary clintion camp to cover up for her losing an unlosable election. there was no election meddling. It has been widely reported , I am sure you can find the story if you look

So we go from unsubstantated Rumour

To “Factoid” Without the bother of looking for actual sanity in these Activist blogs !

Jeez they are friggin Paranoid !

I wonder whether this flurry of PARANOID left wing propaganda has anything at all to do with the Magnificent success of the CPAC ? :wink:

97% of Republican voters want Trump Policies to continue
75% Want Trump to stand for president again 2024 !

1 Like

I can see it now,
2020 was something like
80M for biden
72M for Trump

in 2024 it will be something like this
100M for Harris ( you don’t really think it will be biden)
82M for Trump

By 2032 there will be more people voting than the whole US adult population, but no funny business, everything liget

1 Like

here we go again with another 2 trillion of money printed out of thin air, but how much will actually go to the people, that 1400 check ( biden promised 2000) will only account for about 1/5th of that 2 trillion.

the other thing to watch for is all the special interest crap they will sneak into this bill that has nothing to do with covid relief

I call this an anti pitchfork bill, it is just to keep the pitchforks away until they build their wall around the capital

1a

1 Like

Where democrats ever really serious about a $15 min wage, after all, they do control congress and the white house. Now had it been more money for the military they would have passed it without a word of debate

1a

You might want to consider deleting this before leaving this forum. It really says a lot about you and it’s hard for me to believe that anyone would wish that on anyone.

dennis sent me a noose a while back so i return the favor

They weren’t, don’t kid yourself.
According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection statistics, 90 percent of heroin seized along the border, 88 percent of cocaine, 87 percent of methamphetamine, and 80 percent of fentanyl in the first 11 months of the 2018 fiscal year was caught trying to be smuggled in at legal crossing points.These figures have been consistent for years, under all administrations.
Smugglers also rely on the U.S. Postal Service to smuggle their highest-profit drugs into the country. A report from the Postal Service’s Inspector General found that drug shipments have been on a steady rise in recent years, with over 40,000 pounds of drugs seized in the mail in 2017.
The report concedes that postal inspectors identify only a fraction of the drugs entering through the U.S. mail. It found 104 drug trafficking websites on the dark web that identified their shipment methods, and 92 percent indicated they used the U.S. Postal Service.

1 Like

Only if they vote Republican

2 Likes

never, lyer

1 Like

so who was it

so what this dennis

and this

maybe this will make it easier for you

1a2

1 Like

Yea, those pipe bombs were probably for decoration.

I’m thinking move gates out of the way and let them in.

The Repubs, who cannot tell a lie, came out with a report, stating such. But you wouldn’t believe anything going against your beloved. That’s cool for you.

I thought you read news? Manchin, dude. Moderate Democrats. Hello out there?

1 Like

my label stand correct, i see why you get no respect :point_right: :man: :point_left:

Only 1000 page report, bipartisan, Republican led. Bathroom reading for you. But those Republicans are probably traitors, right?

2 Likes

If you choose to believe the lies told by the US government that your choice, As a US citizen I know how my government operates, and you cannot believe what they say.

Just for fun do you also believe this guy’s story of being attacked by 2 black Trump supporters?

1 Like

Every time this happens it makes headlines, Should not ALL Bills be read aloud, and should not ALL members of congress be required to be present for that reading if they are to vote on a bill.

These people work for us, it is time they actually start working