Political Opinion

you been exposed little man, you get no respect in life , baby pips is your Sanctionary so i suggest you stay in your boundary.

changing america one post at a time

this one has me rolling on the floor laughing, for anyone who has not figured it out yet, this is a fish, in the days of Christian persecution, Christians would covertly identify themselves to other Christians by drawing this fish on the ground with their walking stick. I thought the hint that it dated back 2,000 years was a dead giveaway

But it does show how some here see what they want to see, in order to justify ( in their own mind) their hatred of others.

To them, I say “Chill Out Man”

It has been like that for 3,000 years nothing new, and here is one that dates back about 2,000 years. As proof you are not an A.I can you identify it

all good denies :v:

Wow! Those “white supremists” REALLY did a job on DC yesterday! So fortunate we had all those troops ready to go and the fencing to protect everyone! Wait…

2 Likes

the fact that they are even a threat in America is a problem

Sad how upset some here are about a fake threat, and totally ignored the loss of life and property damage of last summer’s riots, but it is all about feeding ones agenda here,

very sad

1a

1a2

1 Like

Those were “white supremists” too, right Dennis? Like SmallPaul said, the fact that they are even a threat is a problem.

Think you may have posted this symbol way back months, not sure.

Anyways - as you say it’s a fish - imagine this - draw only the top half and it’s a squiggle - then the guy you have just met completes the bottom half with his stick and you know he’s a Christian - if not he figures you are just squiggling.

Why a fish?

I’m pretty sure the FBI has intelligence on these groups and not making up these threats, whether or not these groups carry out their plan doesn’t mean they are not a threat

For the same reason Catholics eat fish on a Friday, the fish is frequently referenced in the bible- the feeding of the 5000, the apostles being “fishers of men”, the drawing of the net, Jesus offering grilled fish after the resurrection, to name a few

1 Like

Aye, all these are true.

I eat fish on Wednesdays and Saturdays (no meat those days but fish ok) and am Catholic, and you are correct that fish was a staple diet around the lake as was the trade.

Thing is mostly many early Christians had little knowledge of fishing - especially those that were persecuted in the Italian peninsula.

There is much to learn from history I suppose, many thanks for answering :slight_smile:

Were they all “white supremist” , or were they just labeled that by the media and parroted by some on this thread. Here is a interview by Jimmy Dore of one of those that have been labeled a 'white supremist" watch it and tell me if you agree with the label

1 Like

Past history of the US government actions against Americans they labeled as a threat

1a

1a2

1 Like

1a

1 Like

it’s ok dennis to say you are right wing extremist and you believe in home grown terrorists

Changing america one post at a time

1b

1 Like

Great vlog by Viva Frei, If you are not up to speed on Cuomo’s nursing home scandal, Viva will bring you up to speed, Lots of information here that I did not know about, like how NY was the gateway for the spread of the virus throughout the US, and how by his administration covering up deaths it hindered the national response to the virus

1 Like

i don’t see name calling in that post are you feeling insecure again

you say name calling is how toxic people do what again

1 Like

You seem a bit like a stocker at this point,

How does calling out someone for a Hollow man argument count as name calling , do you even know what that is, hint, it is not a fish this time

1 Like