Political Opinion

what are you talking about?

[B]ā€œA well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.ā€[/B] ā€” Amendment II to the Constitution of the United States.

Obama is not stupid. He knows that the intent of the Second Amendment is [B]not[/B] to guarantee the right of every American citizen to have guns for hunting. The word ā€œMilitiaā€ in the Second Amendment does not refer to a hunting party.

Obama is not stupid. He knows that the intent of the Second Amendment is [B]not[/B] to guarantee the right of every American citizen to have guns for protection against criminals. The word ā€œMilitiaā€ in the Second Amendment does not refer to citizens protecting themselves and their families from murderers, rapists, kidnappers, arsonists or thieves.

Obama is not stupid. He knows that the intent of the Second Amendment is to guarantee the right of every American citizen to have guns [B]for self-defense against a tyrannical government.[/B] The word ā€œMilitiaā€ in the Second Amendment refers to the armed civilian population of the United States, capable of defending our personal freedom, and the Constitution of the United States, against a future American dictatorship.

Thomas Jefferson said, [B]ā€œThe strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.ā€[/B]

If, and when, a future dictator seizes control of the government of the United States, the Second American Revolution shall begin. And it shall be our duty and privelege, as armed citizens, to rebel against that dictatorship ā€” and, like the patriots who laid down their lives in the First American Revolution, to die, if necessary, to destroy that dictatorship and to restore freedom to this land.

Obama hates the Constitution, hates the ideals on which this country was founded, hates the concept of American exceptionalism, and hates the twin ideas of personal freedom and limited government.

He refuses to accept the notion that his regime is just one of three co-equal branches of government, designed by the Founders to hold each other in check. He sees himself as Supreme Commander of the American government, not bound by the Constitution or any law, and not restrained by any other branch of government. He believes that he has the right to deconstruct the American government, and American society ā€” and then to reconstruct them both according to his will. And he believes that anyone who opposes his vision, or challenges his authority, is an enemy of the State.

[B]The Obama Regime represents the closest we have yet come to a dictatorship in this country.[/B]

It is the patriotic duty of every freedom-loving American to resist the dictatorial policies of the Obama Regime. It remains to be seen whether this Regime will devolve into the dictatorship against which the Founders armed us, when they gave us the Second Amendment. But, we should prepare now for that possibility. We should prepare now to exercise our Revolutionary Right, if (and when) that becomes necessary.

Our Revolutionary Right is simply our right, as free people, to rise up and overthrow an oppressive government. It is expressed here in the words of Abraham Lincoln, from his First Inaugural Address in 1861:

[B]ā€œThis country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it.ā€[/B]

Thomas Jeffeson said, [B]ā€œWhen the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.ā€[/B]

Why would Obama be so dedicated to disarming the American people, unless he fears the American people? Why would Obama fear the American people, unless he intends to impose tyranny on them?

Thomas Jefferson might have added that there will be liberty [B]unless[/B] the government, fearful of its people, disarms them. Disarming the American Civilian Militia ā€” if that is ever allowed to occur ā€” will be the tipping-point in American history.

[B]If Obama, or any other dictator, can disarm the Militia, he can pave the way for total population control.[/B]

Gun confiscation is the prerequisite to dictatorship; and, make no mistake about it, gun confiscation is what Obama is ultimately after. But, in order to hide his goal of gun confiscation from you, Obama uses the more politically tolerable phrase ā€œgun controlā€. Donā€™t be fooled. Whenever you hear Obama talk about ā€œgun controlā€, realize that he really means ā€œpopulation controlā€.

The American Civilian Militia consists of more than one hundred million American gun owners. Together, we own more than three hundred million firearms. In terms of numbers of troops, we are [B]potentially[/B] the largest army in North America. But, at present, we are only a [B]potential[/B] army, because most of our members have lost the concept of a Militia.

Most of our members consider themselves to be either gun owners who hunt, or gun owners who are armed for self-defense against criminals. They donā€™t think of themselves as members of a Militia, armed for conflict with a renegade government which is oppressing the people.

And Obama is doing everything he can to further obscure the concept of a Militia. When Obama and his puppets rant against ā€œmilitary-style weapons in the hands of civiliansā€, they are trying to reinforce the fraudulent concept that the Second Amendment is about hunting and home security; and they are trying to convince a naive public that hunters and homeowners donā€™t need military-style firepower. However, when the time comes for all of us to come together and rise up as a Militia, we will need all the firepower we can muster.

Before Obama, or some future dictator, ā€œinfringesā€ the right of the people to keep and bear arms, we need to do several things.

We need to re-acquaint our fellow gun owners with the concept of a Militia ā€” with its purpose and duty as intended in the Second Amendment.

We need to increase the size of our personal arsenals; most of us need to double the number of guns, and double the stockpile of ammunition, which we personally own.

And we need to ensure that the size and type of arms which we keep and bear, as part of our Second Amendment rights, shall not be infringed by any government.

Good post, Clintā€¦
I wanted to add this story for anybody to readā€¦this guy is a real American, very inspiring.

Legal Immigrantā€™s Must-Watch Testimony Against Gun Control: ā€˜Few Saw the Third Reich Coming Until It Was Too Lateā€™ | Video | TheBlaze.com

Thatā€™s a pretty good article.

Why would one need to double the number of guns they have? Can only fire one. At least the ammunition stockpile makes sense to me.

So why do we need guns to fight tyranny? Do you think our military is going to turn on us? Ask a couple servicemen. Their answer wonā€™t shock you :wink:

For direct answer, read this:

Confidential Justice Department Memo: Drone Strikes on American Citizens OK ifā€¦ | TheBlaze.com

and, another article about testimony on gun control hearingsā€¦

Why Is Sandy Hook Father Bill Stevens Not a Household Name? Perhaps Because Heā€™s Pro-Gun Rights | NewsBusters

That doesnā€™t really answer it.

I canā€™t imagine they even knew they were bombing Americans

Do you believe that a drone operator will bomb his own country? Itā€™s preposterous

Even if they did how are you going to shoot down a drone. Haha

No, drones is not what itā€™s really aboutā€¦Iā€™m ok with drones nailing terrorists overseas of any nationality, as long as they are confirmed threat. This is about the Obama regime declaring power to target anybody domestically, here in US, for disagreeing with them. Hereā€™s how this works:

If youā€™re really a terrorist, like the guy who shot a bunch of people at Fort Hood, then you get off the hook, and a goof trial where they fight over whether the defendent should wear a beard, a circus, in other words. But if youā€™re someone who doesnā€™t want to sign up for an insurance policy, and refuses to pay the fineā€¦

IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family | CNS News

ā€¦then you go to jail for not purchasing an expensive, government mandated product. Now, for the first few years this fine will be affordable-$3,000+ā€¦but it will increase until it is $20,000, the same as lowest available individual insurance policy. Then what will you do? This isnā€™t the only thing that Americans are going to be rightly up in arms about in the future. And people like Clint will be labelled a right-wing extremist, and have all kinds of false accusations made against them to ā€œjustifyā€ a move against them. Think Waco.

Ah, Iā€™m thinking more grand scale. That smaller stuff, it doesnā€™t matter how much ammo you have. Youā€™re going to lose.

You are exactly right, in that respectā€¦look at Wacoā€¦they took tanks in there and shelled the place to shreds, after firebombing it. The threat of civil war isnā€™t realistic, and I donā€™t think itā€™s necessary. Enough people will wake up this time, because everything passed in the last 4 years is just now starting to come into effect.

EDITING TO KEEP FROM ANOTHER POSTā€¦

hereā€™s a typical obama voterā€¦perfect narcissm caseā€¦

Restaurant Employee on ā€˜Undercover Bossā€™ Show Admits He Hates Customers, Gets Immediately Fired | Video | TheBlaze.com

Another reason I like TXā€¦and donā€™t like CAā€¦

Someone probably has a picture that shows all the exports TX does, and imports CA takes.

[B]Hey Australia, whose this then?
[/B]

[B]There goes Gary, doing the funny walk again (this time on Halifax Investment Services)

ā€¦just donā€™t take off the bandage or his brain might explode![/B]

[B]Young Gary learning the funny walk at Goldman Sachs[/B]

[B]As a concerned US citizen, I feel I must humbly apologize for my countryā€™s embarrassing behavior![/B]
:38:

Pipcompounder, You speak the truth!

Just found thisā€¦

Ha! When I first saw your picture I thought you had California floating out in the ocean someplace.

Thatā€™s what it feels like, manā€¦being the lone Libertarian floating lost in this vast uncharted sea of Lib Demsā€¦

I think this guy would make the perfect trader!

Recently, CFTC Chairperson Gary Gensler, extremely full of himself and convinced he was of ā€œroyal bloodā€ decided to research his family history on Ancestry.com. But he was later dismayed to find out that by some bizarre genetic mutation he was actually a direct descendant of a small family of gibbons currently residing at the National Zoo.

Well, at least this explains Genslerā€™s signature method for running his supervisory board meetings, which is to ignore all recommendations, jump up and down on the table screaming bloody murder until heā€™s the only one left in the room. Goldman Sachs, of course, saw his executive potential. Here was a man, they thought, who really knew how to communicate with investment bankers and bureaucrat automatons at a level they could understand.

Hereā€™s a noteworthy article with a member of congress basically showing how very selfish he really is. It also shows a major part of Americaā€™s cultural decline. How things used to be in certain areas, like family in this instance, was much better than it is now. I think how it used to be for this situation, is how it should be, and some families are still traditional in this regard.

I think it boils down to real, self-less love for your family. And shows how too much govā€™t CAN facilitate cultural rot.

Rep. McDermott: Thanks to Medicare, ā€˜My Brothers and Sisters and I Did Nothing forā€™ Our Parents | CNS News

Andā€¦to balance that, who here as ever heard of Ben Carson? Have you seen the movie? Itā€™s incredible.
Hereā€™s what he said this morning. You should also check out his bio, if you havnā€™t seen the movie, Ben Carson.

See the Prayer Breakfast Speech Thatā€™s Grabbing Headlines: Doctor Attacks Political Correctness, National Debt in Front of Obama | Video | TheBlaze.com

Since Ben Carson is catching on fire about this, iā€™ll post this, too, which if you go ahead and read all of it, youā€™ll not only understand his genious, but this is a great explanation of the free market system. And thereā€™s a pic of the movie you can see in there, too.

Ben Carson is a pioneering nerusurgeon who has done unprecedented, amazing brain surgeries, the type of splitting twins that were born joined at the head, incredible stuff. And the stuff he said in a very short time this morning COULD solve a ton of political problems, only if it was embraced.

Dr. Carsonā€™s 43-Second Solution - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Why would one need to double the number of guns they have? Can only fire one. At least the ammunition stockpile makes sense to me.

So why do we need guns to fight tyranny? Do you think our military is going to turn on us? Ask a couple servicemen. Their answer won't shock you 

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

why is DHS purchasing another 22 million rounds of hollow points to add to there arsenal of over 1.6 Billion rounds?

Think about it and while your at it watch the video I posted to gain some perspective