Political Opinion

Someone a few days ago said something about the problem is not the Government but the News Media

No!, they are one and the same

1a

so you are saying the destruction we see in america today is coming from our own goverment, if that is the case and true why would you support and pollical party or any president when they are powerless to change anything?

BTW: Dennis you probably think the federal reserve is own by the U.S. Government

One thing we can all agree on

1a2

2 Likes

This Fake World Will Drive A Real Person Crazy

This s what you voted for !

1 Like

yeah and what’s you point? go worry about all the bad things in your country, last time i check the U.K. was heading towards being a shthole country

lets keep pressure on this Coward In Training

That seems to be not quite true @Dennis3450 - For the first time EVER in a western democracy - a significant number of people actually believe that Elections have declared illigitimate results.

Of the half of Americans who voted Republican, 2 thirds (67%) belive the results to be illigitimate.

Of the Half of Americans who voted Democrat - fully One third (33%) belive the results to be illigitimate.

So of ALL Americans - fully one half (50%) actually believe th eresults of the Election to be illigitimate ! - Overseas, we are even stronger in our concurrence of belief - since it is often easier to see truth from a distance.

But don’t be discouraged mate - fully half of Americans don’t believe this Bovine Excrement.

A Great part of teh problem we are all having is due to the careful “selection” and indoctrination of the “Students” allowed to pass through the “Education Trap”

1 Like

Someone’s itchin’ to get BAN on Facebook… :wink:

1 Like

let the boy keep posting and exposing himself :v:

1 Like

When you focus on problems, you will have more problems. When you focus on possibilities you will have more opportunities!!

Make Decisions with the Next Generation in Mind

1 Like

1 Like

How do we fix this problem without blaming

Fixing homelessness is easy with UBI

For the temporary homeless ( do to lost of job ) UBI will give that group the means to not become homeless

for mentally ill , we must provide them the mental health care they need to stay off the streets. Paid for with their UBI money

For the drug attic they can check in to a rehab center paid for by forfeiting their UBI

Then local government must make it illegal to live on the street. ( some tough love here)

It really is not that hard of an issue to fix, but our political leaders lack the back bone to take action, they want a cheap fix all solution that comes from the federal government so they can pass the buck and take no responsibility for their own cities

1 Like

but don 't most homeless get a monthy check not the ones that lost their jobs or the ones that move there and couldn’t get a job?

and what about building section 8 apartmens and charging 35% of their income for rent. i know it’s a very expensive solution but i just seen where California gave 100’ of millions to illegal immigrant that could of went to U.S. Citizens that are homeless to build apartments

i agree only if they provide a list of places you can go or take you there. because what if they really don’t have a place they can go

This is what pisses me off the most, Democrats for purely political reasons will roll out the red carpet for illegals while ignoring the needs of U.S. Citizens

1 Like

You’re wrong there mate ! - Why the hell should I be comitting an offence if I choose to go camping ?

• But more to the point you are looking to send people HERE !

Would you consider UBI a subsidy from the state/gov’t? You’re not a fan of that, so wondering how you approach that distinction?

1 Like