Political Opinion

i take responsibility

He reminds me of a little boy in school who wants a girl to like him but because of his lack of verbal and social skills the only thing he knows to do is pull on her pony tail

1 Like

itā€™s better to be real than to lie to tho self like you do, i take living in the truth than to live in a lie like you do

I think youā€™re probably very close to the truth there ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

letā€™s just say that is the truth it doesnā€™t take away from the facts about who you two are today :laughing:

See how excited heā€™s getting because someone is giving him attention ?

They do say that a child deprived of attention will seek out ā€œBad attentionā€ because it is better than no attention at all !

Very sad really - but not our problem - Heā€™ll just have to learn how to join in correctly !

1 Like

Iā€™m off to bed now - See You Next Tuesday ! :wink:

1 Like

nothing to join in when you two spew garbage and fake narratives, i know what you guys are about and i will continue to call out yall BS

goodnight Falstaff may you rest in peace

Yes retiring for the evening sound good as the ponytail puller is at it again, I canā€™t help but feel a little sorry for him ( in the same way for a stray dog or cat)

1 Like

if you gonna talk about me denise at least address me directly like a man if you are one and not like a wimp with your side swipes

Job 38:3
Now prepare yourself like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer Me.

I think the ā€œdefund the Policeā€ movement also has had an effect.

2 Likes

defund the police should never be a thing, it doesnā€™t address the issue

ā€œI think the ā€œdefund the Policeā€ movement also has had an effect.ā€
And, further, with prosecutors in many of these major cities choosing to not to
prosecute many crimes and elimination of bail, many people are realising that they
canā€™t depend on anyone but themselves.

2 Likes

where is this info coming from? and why will prosecutors stop prosecuting crimes that are jail offenses

It was the perfect storm
Defund the police
Riots
Cities burning
Elimination of bail
Mayorā€™s telling police to stand down as their city burned
and if that was not enough, Banning gun ownership was a plank in the Democrat party platform

2 Likes

This is coming from the state with the City ( Chicago) that has earned the title Murder Capital of the Country

1a

2 Likes

Chicago is a damn mess, those are crimes that are concentrated in certain areas that law abiding citizens never feared so the jump in gun sales is do to something else

1 Like

Police are resigning en masse all over the US as a direct result of being hamstrung by politicians who wonā€™t let them do their jobs either through budget cuts of direct intervention to stop them enforcing laws. This is a direct byproduct of the BLM riots. District attorneys are allowing hardened criminals back on the street after committing serious crimes and the police can only pick up the pieces, there has also been a massive increase in violent crime over this period. Only a moron would fail to see the connection between BLM riots, police de-funding and increased gun sales.

"When every second counts the police are only minutes away."

1 Like

Ok i see your point, but that donā€™t take away from the facts that there are major problems in the police forces across the country that needs to be fix, trying to fix the external problems /defunding the police and not fixing the internal problems will only lead to more chaos, Bad police officers created this mess