Political Opinion

Here’s a surprise…kind words from China about the US Dollar. Much appreciated if undeserved.

China loves the US dollar again as America roars back - Telegraph

They do have to get paid back, so it’s in their best interest that the usd retains value.

It is in the common American’s interest, also, as it helps the price of commodities stay lower, comparatively…not a guarantee, though, as there are other factors that affect comsumer prices-but a really strong dollar does help.

For those who didn’t see this… Here is the cover of the esteemed Barron’s magazine for the current week. Still waiting for Pelosi to declare Dow Jones & Company a terrorist organization…

Has anyone heard about the 60 page report by Mandiant detailing how Chinese hackers have been targeting US companies and agencies? Assuming it’s all true and accurate, from what I’ve read it is essentially an act of war against the US so has there been any talks about what has been or going to be done about it? If the public is just now getting the report then I’m sure the government has known about this.

The report is free if anyone wants to check it out. Mandiant� - Detect. Respond. Contain.
Mandiant Releases Report Exposing One of China’s Cyber Espionage Groups | Press Releases | Mandiant�
The Associated Press: A look at Mandiant, allegations on China hacking

All the major powers do this, not just China.

Well of course, it’s called spying

There seems to be a lot of opinion pages in newspapers asking for gov’t (USA) to step in and “help the family”.
Now, this is the last thing “gov’t” should do (who is the gov’t, anyways???) Everytime the gov’t has overstepped it’s constitutional bounds and created “social programs” it has taken away personal responsibility from the family leaders, mom and dad, particularly dad. The so-called “War on Poverty” has spent $16 trillion dollars since the 1960s, and the percentage of America’s population that is considered poverty has increased. We spend twice as much “on poverty” adjusted for inflation as we were in 1969. We spent enough in the last fiscal year “on poverty” to have just send everyone who is twice the amount and under the “poverty level” of $22,000\year a $60,000 check.
What is missing in our country is the level of personal responsibility that most individuals had before gov’t grew so big. That’s what attracts me to forex…to succeed you must and are forced to take responsibility for your actions and decisions. The market and your account will give you instant feedback\consequences. You can either approach the markets not caring, and gamble it away, or you can have a vision, which will fire up a passion, which can fuel discipline, which can be wisely used to take an appropriate risk to succeed or fail.
At least there are some individuals out there who are waking up to the fact that they alone must take responsibility and take action themselves to reach their goals and dreams.

This report is saying the top 5 banks couldn’t be profitable without major taxpayer money. This is not going to just keep going on and on. Sometime in the near future this is going to collapse, and great will be the fall of it. There is so much happening at once, so much corruption, it’s getting unbearable to comprehend the news. The US GAO (Gov’t accountability office) is saying the “sequester” will cut needed money from a dept that closed 2 years ago, the drug intellegence agency. Where is that money going? There are people robbing our pockets for millions of dollars everyday, right under our noses. How many stories does it take like this for people to realize they are being robbed? Do people just deny this is happening? Sounds like the Italians are denying it, voting to keep there gov’t benefits, with no regard for where it’s coming from.
Obama is offering people personal audiences with people\groups who give him $500,000…what in the world is THIS??? Outright public bribery!!!

Why Should Taxpayers Give Big Banks $83 Billion a Year? - Bloomberg

…In other news…(geez)…the NRA uncovered a DOJ memo that said the only reason to require gun registration was to take everyone’s guns away, eventually.

To a large extent, I agree. We need more courage, and less fear, and accept that failure is acceptable. It’s very hard to teach this to common people.

[I]“We have the right, as individuals, to give away as much of our own money as we please in charity; but as members of Congress we have no right to so appropriate a dollar of the public money.”[/I] Davy Crockett

My, how times have changed…

What should we do with SPY instrument?
original image http://101.r.photoshare.ru/01019/009b93185e4c94de8d1c9de62926c85720d085f1.jpg

It will fall to 142.50 then break higher

how do you predict it?

that’s easy…it’s starting with Cyprus…just because they decided to vote down stealing their citizen’s money doesn’t mean anything-the cat’s out of the bag, now! This is the start of it.

Here’s another interesting market to watch. To all those declaring the death of this mega bull – not so obvious to me…

Could be a little biased by my political views.

XAU/USD

XAU/EUR

XAU/JPY

XAU/GBP

I don’t think that the agenda of a nanny state is something that Obama started or that will stop with the end of his term(s). It’s an agenda which fits with and is a part of the Elites globalization efforts (the NWO). There is nothing new or edgy about his presidency, in contrast to his campaigning platform. He is so very pro status-quo on so many issues and is a definition of a political marionette. My advice for all my American friends is to stop watching pundit propaganda news outlets like Fox News or Msnbc that are only there to create smoke and to deflect your attention from REAL ISSUES, and to instead concentrate on the “raw data” in form of Bills that pass in the House of the Rep’s, Senate, executive orders and other statistics. cheers.

I agree it’s a very good idea to stay away from the news, it is depressing, and we still have enough freedom to create economy to get ourselves where it doesn’t matter. I agree we must stay informed on reality, but keep others from trying to control us-which is what “news outlets” do. They are nothing but political operatives, implicit in destroying America.

You forgot Comrades News Network (CNN)…

And speaking of North Korea, found this quote from Jim Rogers:

“Coins and stamps are the only way I can invest in North Korea. At some point down the line, North Korea will cease existing as a country. Then the value of the coins will go up.” - in The WSJ

I guess in the same way stuff from Pompeii is worth a lot of money. So, Jim’s already contemplating how to capitalize on the country’s eventual demise. Thought this was too funny!