Political Opinion

Biden gets confused, can’t remember detail from his daughter’s wedding: ‘My mind is going blank now’

An interesting take on the defeat of Western Forces by Islam

There is an old saying which may be appropriate here ?

If you can’t beat 'em - Join 'em !

ANd good ol’ “pips” duly censors anything interesting ! :roll_eyes:

Well just click this link :slightly_smiling_face:

The AMAZING SECRET Behind the Taliban’s WIN! - YouTube

"

Worth a thought perhaps ?

NewsFlash !

Smallbrain Paul catches up with news - ONLY 18 months out of date !

Texas makes it illegal to kill babies with a heartbeat !

Ok I give up ! Just follow the link below to bypass the censorship !

The Left's Texas Abortion Outrage - YouTube

NewsFlah i just posted biden recent incident.

dude you are to easy to defeat, i mean you can’t be stupid can you :rofl:

5a596a5b9258d

Capitol Police Officer Who Killed Ashli Babbitt While Defending House Chamber Speaks Out

Awareness

The gangs who trade in people

To which we get the thoughtful and erudite response thus ;

Once again - complete verbal Diahorrea without any logical thought or evidence of understanding of the English Language !

Smallbrain Paul once again demonstrates his uselessness ! - Far better than I could :slightly_smiling_face:

[ Interesting though for those who find the Fool difficult to deal with - that he simply spouts garbage and personal attacks - with insults or memes intended to deflect the discussion away from Logic and reasoning ! ]

posting about me again :rofl::rofl::rofl: when you could be posting something meaningful

Whenever your ilk decides to communicate in English - we can instigate a conversation - Whilst you talk liquid faeces - you can talk to yourself ! :slightly_smiling_face:

When we wonder - would anyone seek to take advice or meaning from "il Castrate " ?

The Fool has nothing to offer

still waiting on your offering

Once again it writes random words - not related to anything and without logic or meaning !

Just talks Shyte and expects us to accept it as some sort of communication !

Small Idiotic Fool

still waiting on what you have to add to this universe, Hate Or Love, The chose is yours

Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.

th

Once again it goes for the “Philosophy Option” - Pretends it has something to say when it cannot even SPELL the words - much less understand them !

Yet once again it chooses to avoid any real conversation at all - simply attacking those who try to engage it in discourse - Simple garbage again - as always - Attack from any random point of view whether backed by reason or just picked out of the air !

KEEP THE OPPOSITION UNBALANCED BY RANDOM DEFLECTIONS AND ATTACKS - Thus ;

Yet we must thank it - whether it is in fact a human or as so many suggest - just a Bot !

Simply for tirelessly giving us examples of the way the Postmodernist Lefties use words and language as weapons - Nothing of any value except for the manipulation and destructive use of Verbal Diahorrea !

the universe is done with your ilk

th

th

OMG - It has NOTHING to say - so it throws a tantrum and sulks ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Go to your Room and dream of the day you will actually experience a woman - INCEL !