Political Opinion

This picture was taken just a few days ago and after biden got a booster shot.

So why is the mask still needed, does he know something about this vaccine that is being kept from the public

1a

2 Likes

They will pass this without any debate yet they refuse to discuss lowering the age for Medicare. Americans between 60 and 65 are being crushed by high Obamacare insurance rates.

2 Likes

I thought this all happened before, and then saw mention of the Paradise Papers in your article.

1 Like

Lol - This censorship stuff is getting somewhat tedious !

“Bill Gates's INCREDIBLY AWKWARD Interview - Is He Hiding Something?? - YouTube”

1 Like

I would say he is hiding a lot. Remember when the Clinton administration brought an Anti-trust suite against Bill Gates and Microsoft. And now Gates and Clinton are the best of friends, and hanging out at Epstein’s island

1 Like

That it has, and it will in the future - but is it a Paradise? - well likely those that use wealth to create ‘power’ view it so - but ultimately it will open a Pandora

Their power is transitory - maybe built on sand :wink:

Pandora Papers - ICIJ

1 Like

Can’t follow link !

is that because you in a different country?

How Naive of me not to twig that I need a decent VPN ! - which we should all have of course - Thanks for the advice !

1 Like

America’s Surveillance State: The Surveillance Industrial Complex

Is anyone following this story, I see lots of red flags surrounding this lady’s tail.

and she wants the government to force Facebook to do more censorship

This has a CIA dark opp written all over it

1 Like

ONE Man who told you he will destroy America

Please Eat Healthy

The Meat Lobby: How the Meat Industry Hides the Truth

“How to Hedge and Invest Against Biden - YouTube”

1 Like

"'You get the feeling' Kamala Harris has 'never spoken to children before in her life' - YouTube

Border left ‘wide open’ after red states pull National Guard and police

“Who is John Galt ?” :slightly_smiling_face:

Dark money is the ‘real problem’ in British politics, claims SNP MP

1 Like