Political Opinion

How absolutely crazy ridiculous this is. I mean you know it happens, has been happening, and will continue to happen, but still, to have it investigated at this level and understanding is just staggering.

Not just in British politics.

1 Like

In related news…

1 Like

biden inflation is now hitting Dollar Tree

Any American can tell you the real inflation number since biden took office is over 20% , not the 6% lie being touted by the Federal Reserve

The country is quickly falling apart

1a2

1a

As a RV owner who often stays a state and county parks in Florida, I am seeing more and more families there living in tents, and they are not there because they enjoy camping.

The biden dystopia is in full swing as they look to destroy families

We seem to be headed for a “Hunger Games” type society

Inflation Is Driving Secondhand Markets Out Of Control. Here’s Why.

1 Like

Colin Powell’s Death Starts Twitter Shouting Match Over Vaccines, Cause of Death

1 Like

Gas prices here in Florida jumped 25 cents overnight to 3.29 at most stations. Florida is one of the lower price states for gasoline and in the past prices near 4.00 have been the tipping point for the economy. Nationwide gas is up over 30% , add this to food, and rent also up over 30% yet the Fed says inflation is only 5.9%, what a lie

1a

1 Like

Joe Biden Cracks Down On Big Oil’s Potentially Illegal Gas Price Gouging

Biden announces crackdown on Big Oil for potential illegal activity keeping gas prices high. The FTC will investigate and “address any illegal conduct that might be contributing to price increases at the pump.”

"DNA Clinic Reports: Half Of Men Who Take Paternity Tests Are NOT The Real Father - YouTube

1 Like

They we’re the last of the dollar stores to hold out at those low prices. But they had experimented with higher prices even as long ago as 2019.

This was inevitable given how it’s competitors price their goods.

2 Likes

Trump was slammed for cozying up to Putin, but Biden handed him a greater gift by waiving sanctions on a gas pipeline that could destabilize Europe

I am old enough to remember the 5 & dime stores, sure it was inevitable but in the current double-digit inflation it is happening much faster. But I see this all backfiring on workers as not only will they be paying more for everything many of those $8 an hour jobs that are now $15 an hour jobs will soon disappear to automation. If you think the wage gap is large now, you have not seen anything yet

2 Likes

Are you ready to admit that Russiagate and everything reported about Trump working for Putin was one big Deep State/CIA lie

3 Likes

I would be curious if our Progressive friends would respond with things that they are pleased with Biden’s performance as President. And “he doesn’t use Twitter” is not a valid response; heck he doesn’t even remember how to use a cell phone. Oh, and I know “he’s not Trump!” would be your first response.

2 Likes

Yes it was a lie and BTW i never thought trump was working for putin, the media started that lie

Donald Trump told Vladimir Putin he had to act tough next to the Russian president for the cameras, according to the former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham.

“OK, I’m going to act a little tougher with you for a few minutes,” Grisham says she heard Trump tell his Russian counterpart in Osaka in 2019. “But it’s for the cameras, and after they leave, we’ll talk. You understand.”

The Great Resignation: Why Millions Of Workers Are Quitting

1a2

Sad state of affairs when the media is in control of your counties foreign policy, but remember the CIA is embedded in all US media

BTW it was not the media that started the Russiagate lie, it was hillary clinton.

1 Like