Political Opinion

Your question can be answered by watching the short video I posted yesterday, here is another link

2 Likes

No, I want to know what do you believe?

There is that word again " believe" I think I have answered it recently but gladly to do it again

I believe in God the Father
I believe in Jesus Christ
I believe in the Holly Spirit
I believe in the Crucifixion
I believe that Jesus conquered death
I believe in the Resurrection
And He’s comin’ back again

That is what I "believe "

Now if you meant to ask my views of our government, that is not a believe nor opinion but simple fact that our Governments see itself as the new god and is quickly moving toward Totalitarianism. If you cannot see that then that video you refuse to watch is about you

2 Likes

Here we go again, and coming from the last man on earth to admit to the worldwide pandemic

1 Like

Likely it is.

Belief for me is what it is and cannot be changed by my watching videos or listening to other’s opinions - doesn’t mean that I don’t want to hear or respect, it’s just that Truth cannot be changed.

It was the use of the word ‘enemy’ that caught my attention and there is only one enemy - the opposite of Truth.

More often in the present day with the use of tech we forget Romans 16:17 and the enemy of Truth is quick to use that.

Best wishes for 2022 :slight_smile:

1 Like

New York Time, Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, and the list goes on and on

Ditto for 2022

Aye and ditto for 0060
Let no one deceive himself. If anyone among you thinks that he is wise in this age, let him become a fool that he may become wise.

1 Like

Deleted By Me

Another great vid by Russel Brand, Is Australia being used as a test for future Authoritarian laws coming to America and else where

1984 is coming

1 Like

Court Rules Federal Reserve is Privately Owned

Federal reserve banks are not federal instrumentalities for purposes of a Federal Tort Claims Act, but are independent, privately owned and locally controlled corporations in light of fact that direct supervision and control of each bank is exercised by board of directors, federal reserve banks, though heavily regulated, are locally controlled by their member banks, banks are listed neither as “wholly owned” government corporations nor as “mixed ownership” corporations; federal reserve banks receive no appropriated funds from Congress and the banks are empowered to sue and be sued in their own names. . . .
http://www.save-a-patriot.org/files/view/frcourt.html

Federal Reseve Act 1913

2. Organization certificate

When the minimum amount of capital stock prescribed by this Act for the organization of any Federal reserve bank shall have been subscribed and allotted, the organization committee shall designate any five banks of those whose applications have been received, to execute a certificate of organization, and thereupon the banks so designated shall, under their seals, make an organization certificate which shall specifically state the name of such Federal reserve bank, the territorial extent of the district over which the operations of such Federal reserve bank are to be carried on, the city and State in which said bank is to be located, the amount of capital stock and the number of shares into which the same is divided, the name and place of doing business of each bank executing such certificate, and of all banks which have subscribed to the capital stock of such Federal reserve bank and the number of shares, subscribed by each, and the fact that the certificate is made to enable those banks executing same, and all banks which have subscribed or may thereafter subscribe to the capital stock of such Federal reserve bank, to avail themselves of the advantages of this Act.

4. General corporate powers

Upon the filing of such certificate with the Comptroller of the Currency as aforesaid, the said Federal reserve bank shall become a body corporate and as such, and in the name designated in such organization certificate, shall have power–

First. To adopt and use a corporate seal.

Second. To have succession after the approval of this Act until dissolved by Act of Congress or until forfeiture of franchise for violation of law.

Third. To make contracts

Fourth. To sue and be sued, complain and defend, in any court of law or equity.

Fifth. To appoint by its board of directors a president, vice presidents, and such officers and employees as are not otherwise provided for in this Act, to define their duties, require bonds for them and fix the penalty thereof, and to dismiss at pleasure such officers or employees. The president shall be the chief executive officer of the bank and shall be appointed by the Class B and Class C directors of the bank, with the approval of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, for a term of 5 years; and all other executive officers and all employees of the bank shall be directly responsible to the president. The first vice president of the bank shall be appointed in the same manner and for the same term as the president, and shall, in the absence or disability of the president or during a vacancy in the office of the president, serve as chief executive officer of the bank. Whenever a vacancy shall occur in the office of the president or the first vice president, it shall be filled in the manner provided for original appointments; and the person so appointed shall hold office until the expiration of the term of his predecessor.

Sixth. To prescribe by its board of directors, by-laws not inconsistent with law, regulating the manner in which its general business may be conducted, and the privileges granted to it by law may be exercised and enjoyed.

Seventh. To exercise by its board of directors, or duly authorized officers or agents, all powers specifically granted by the provisions of this Act and such incidental powers as shall be necessary to carry on the business of banking within the limitations prescribed by this Act.

Eighth. Upon deposit with the Treasurer of the United States of any bonds of the United States in the manner provided by existing law relating to national banks, to receive from the Secretary of the Treasury circulating notes in blank, registered and countersigned as provided by law, equal in amount to the par value of the bonds so deposited, such notes to be issued under the same conditions and provisions of law as relate to the issue of circulating notes of national banks secured by bonds of the United States bearing the circulating privilege, except that the issue of such notes shall not be limited to the capital stock of such Federal reserve bank.

[12 USC 341. As amended by act of Feb. 25, 1927 (44 Stat. 1234), which amended subparagraph “Second;” by act of Aug. 23, 1935 (49 Stat. 703), which amended subparagraph “Fifth” effective March 1, 1936; by act of Sept. 23, 1994 (108 Stat. 2293), which amended subparagraph “Eighth”; and by act of July 21, 2010 (124 Stat. 2126), which amended subparagraph “Fifth.” As to issuance of Federal Reserve bank notes and redemption of bonds securing such notes, see section 18, and note to the first paragraph of that section.]

5. Authority to commence business

But no Federal reserve bank shall transact any business except such as is incidental and necessarily preliminary to its organization until it has been authorized by the Comptroller of the Currency to commence business under the provisions of this Act.

[12 USC 341. Part of original Federal Reserve Act; not amended.]

6. Board of directors

Every Federal reserve bank shall be conducted under the supervision and control of a board of directors.

https://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/section4.htm

The same Board Of Govenors website go on and say

Who owns the Federal Reserve?

The Federal Reserve System is not “owned” by anyone. The Federal Reserve was created in 1913 by the Federal Reserve Act to serve as the nation’s central bank. The Board of Governors in Washington, D.C., is an agency of the federal government and reports to and is directly accountable to the Congress. ( see the videos where trillions of dollars go missing and the fed pretty much tell congress they can do what they want)

Some observers mistakenly consider the Federal Reserve to be a private entity because the Reserve Banks are organized similarly to private corporations. For instance, each of the 12 Reserve Banks operates within its own particular geographic area, or District, of the United States, and each is separately incorporated and has its own board of directors. Commercial banks that are members of the Federal Reserve System hold stock in their District’s Reserve Bank. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. In fact, the Reserve Banks are required by law to transfer net earnings to the U.S. Treasury, after providing for all necessary expenses of the Reserve Banks, legally required dividend payments, and maintaining a limited balance in a surplus fund.

https://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/about_14986.htm

Federal Reserve independence

The Fed’s Board is an independent agency of the federal government, but its decisions don’t have to be approved by the president, legislators, or any elected official.

Is this not what I have been saying all along, thanks for proving me right

1a

if not owned by anyone who gives them the right to move trillions of dollars around, and congress can’t get an answer on where the money went. trillion of dollars we’re talking about, and you might be right, it may not be own by anyone by it’s control by the Federal Reserve.

also dennis there are many in congress that have stated the Federal Reserve is privately own they know whats in the act, Federal reserve act clearly states it

Federal reserve bank shall have been subscribed and allotted, the organization committee shall designate any five banks of those whose applications have been received, to execute a certificate of organization,

organization certificate which shall specifically state the name of such Federal reserve bank, the territorial extent of the district over which the operations of such Federal reserve bank are to be carried on, the city and State in which said bank is to be located

General corporate powers

Upon the filing of such certificate with the Comptroller of the Currency as aforesaid, the said Federal reserve bank shall become a body corporate and as such, and in the name designated in such organization certificate, shall have power–

First. To adopt and use a corporate seal.

Second. To have succession after the approval of this Act until dissolved by Act of Congress or until forfeiture of franchise for violation of law.

Third. To make contracts

Fourth. To sue and be sued, complain and defend, in any court of law or equity.

Fifth. To appoint by its board of directors a president, vice presidents, and such officers and employees as are not otherwise provided for in this Act, to define their duties

6. Board of directors

Every Federal reserve bank shall be conducted under the supervision and control of a board of directors.

To be a member of the Federal Reserve system, commercial banks must own shares of stock in the 12 regional Federal Reserve banks. But owning Federal Reserve bank stock is nothing like owning stock in a private company. It can’t be traded and doesn’t give the member banks voting rights. These pay out dividends, mandated by law to be 6%. But the banks must return all profits, after paying expenses, to the U.S. Treasury.6

Allen Greenspan Admitting the FED is above the law congress and president, & Answers To No One

Denis, What would motivate someone who signed the Federal Reserve Act to say these things?

Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. “I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated.

The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” -Woodrow Wilson

If you are really interested in how the Fed Resv came to be then read one of the many books on the subject, I would recommend the Creature from Jekyll Island

1a

2 Likes

Why would this be a front-page story on MSN

Pure propaganda

1a

Has anyone here seen this ad, I first thought it was a joke, but it is a real ad by Big Pharma selling drugs for our dogs, and notice the long list of side effects just like drugs for people

Yet we never are told of side effects for a certain vaccine

Abraham Lincoln: “America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”

Will America Fall Like Rome?

Happy New.

A Rebellious Nation

2. Hear me, you heavens! Listen, earth! For the LORD has spoken: “I reared children and brought them up, but they have rebelled against me.

3. The ox knows its master, the donkey its owner’s manger, but Israel does not know, my people do not understand.”

4. Woe to the sinful nation, a people whose guilt is great, a brood of evildoers, children given to corruption! They have forsaken the LORD; they have spurned the Holy One of Israel and turned their backs on him.

5. Why should you be beaten anymore? Why do you persist in rebellion? Your whole head is injured, your whole heart afflicted.

6. From the sole of your foot to the top of your head there is no soundness— only wounds and welts and open sores, not cleansed or bandaged or soothed with olive oil.

7. Your country is desolate, your cities burned with fire; your fields are being stripped by foreigners right before you, laid waste as when overthrown by strangers.

8. Daughter Zion is left like a shelter in a vineyard, like a hut in a cucumber field, like a city under siege.

9. Unless the LORD Almighty had left us some survivors, we would have become like Sodom, we would have been like Gomorrah.

10. Hear the word of the LORD, you rulers of Sodom; listen to the instruction of our God, you people of Gomorrah!

11. “The multitude of your sacrifices— what are they to me?” says the LORD. “I have more than enough of burnt offerings, of rams and the fat of fattened animals; I have no pleasure in the blood of bulls and lambs and goats.

12. When you come to appear before me, who has asked this of you, this trampling of my courts?

13. Stop bringing meaningless offerings! Your incense is detestable to me. New Moons, Sabbaths and convocations— I cannot bear your worthless assemblies.

14. Your New Moon feasts and your appointed festivals I hate with all my being. They have become a burden to me; I am weary of bearing them.

15. When you spread out your hands in prayer, I hide my eyes from you; even when you offer many prayers, I am not listening. Your hands are full of blood!

16. Wash and make yourselves clean. Take your evil deeds out of my sight; stop doing wrong.

17. Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed.Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.

18. “Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.

19. If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the good things of the land;

20. but if you resist and rebel, you will be devoured by the sword.” For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.

21. See how the faithful city has become a prostitute! She once was full of justice; righteousness used to dwell in her— but now murderers!

22. Your silver has become dross, your choice wine is diluted with water.

23. Your rulers are rebels, partners with thieves; they all love bribes and chase after gifts. They do not defend the cause of the fatherless; the widow’s case does not come before them.

24. Therefore the Lord, the LORD Almighty, the Mighty One of Israel, declares: “Ah! I will vent my wrath on my foes and avenge myself on my enemies.

25. I will turn my hand against you;I will thoroughly purge away your dross and remove all your impurities.

26. I will restore your leaders as in days of old, your rulers as at the beginning. Afterward you will be called the City of Righteousness, the Faithful City.”

27. Zion will be delivered with justice, her penitent ones with righteousness.

28. But rebels and sinners will both be broken, and those who forsake the LORD will perish.

29. “You will be ashamed because of the sacred oaks in which you have delighted; you will be disgraced because of the gardens that you have chosen.

30. You will be like an oak with fading leaves, like a garden without water.

31. The mighty man will become tinder and his work a spark; both will burn together, with no one to quench the fire.”

isaiah 1:1-31