Political Opinion

What a shame only 1170 people are listening to what this guy has to say !

But at least he is still allowed to speak - unlike many others whose expanations and warnings have been purged by YOUR “thought police”

The LINK is the Green Writing

"Stefan Molyneux The Truth About The Fall Of Rome - YouTube

2 Likes

Why would they bother ? - When all they have to do is watch you do it to yourselves ?

Popcorn anyone ?

[Edit - But you forget there are 2.9 Billion followers of Islaam and various other “Groups” also sitting waiting ! :wink: ]

2 Likes

We are watching with our own eyes, hopefully I won’t see the end

1 Like

china has a heavy hand, but for as powerful as they are they are fairly decent about the whole thing…

i mean, china pretty much owns the manufacturing of everything globally. I cant hardly find anything in my walmart or bestbuy or target or whatever that isnt manufactured by china.

they own the world now… and they are now sezing control of several several major continents.

the thing to look forward to is that soon china will control our benefits systems and that is what will truly put them at the helm of the entire world.

btw, china and islam are like best friends forever, even tho they pretend to be at odds with each other.

Alhamdullilah.

1 Like

Empires are being constructed differently today, so a war is not likely

1 Like

you see the bigger picture regarding China, but for some of us we want to blame the sports figures for wearing / sponsoring Chinese-made goods when in fact the whole country depends on Chinese-made goods.

Building and destroying empires seem to be part of the process.

An amusing recent read: “Dudes who want nothing more than to be right online”:

Threaders
Cheerleaders
Hypocrite Oafs
Christmas tree posters
Shameless meme-ers

I’ll just leave this here for your enjoyment. :slight_smile:

I suppose much depends on how a person defines being ‘decent’

Less than a year past the CEO of Huarong Asset Management Co was executed for corruption. His name was Lai Xiaomin.

China is best friends with islam - they have generously set up vocational camps to help … well to re-educate the un-educated.

Sadly there are others who are equally un-educated and in need of vocational help -

‘Separate me from my wife and children, ruin my reputation, destroy my life and my family – the authorities are capable of doing all of these things. However, no one in this world can force me to renounce my faith.’ Pastor Wang Yi - Early Rain Church

Sentence - 9 years for ‘illegal business operations’.

Thankfully they didn’t think of the charge of corruption.

2 Likes

Wee pic just came up on my feed - recognized immediately the selfie seekers you have spoken of.

Guys at the bottom are waiting in line for their selfie, guys climbing the wall on their way for same and the guys at the top have made it.

Selfie seekers :slight_smile:
SelfieSeekers

Edit: a few other pics but don’t much look like selfie seekers, more like scenes I remember back in NI - before the time of mobile phones.

During WW2 a Japanese Admire was credited with saying " Invading mainland United States would be very difficult as there would be a rifle pointed at you from behind every blade of grass"

That would still hold true for much of the country but California would not doubt go down without firing a shot

2 Likes

Are you blind, I count at least 6 people with cell phones out taking pictures in the crowd at the bottom of the wall

A better conversation would be about the FBI paid instigators mixed in the crowd with orders to encourage violence

2 Likes

That is treason if true

The Insurrection led to what good? Nothing can be taken for granted, a very bad sign for the future

What history teaches is that

There is no END !

At this phase - it seems there is no option but for those of competence and realism - to opt out

Who is John Galt ?

2 Likes

Does this person answer your question.

John Galt’s Speech

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing—you who dread knowledge—I am the man who will now tell you.” The chief engineer was the only one able to move; he ran to a television set and struggled frantically with its dials. But the screen remained empty; the speaker had not chosen to be seen. Only his voice filled the airways of the country—of the world, thought the chief engineer—sounding as if he were speaking here, in this room, not to a group, but to one man; it was not the tone of addressing a meeting, but the tone of addressing a mind.

It continues at some length ! - the next portion reads ;

" “You have heard it said that this is an age of moral crisis. You have said it yourself, half in fear, half in hope that the words had no meaning. You have cried that man’s sins are destroying the world and you have cursed human nature for its unwillingness to practice the virtues you demanded. Since virtue, to you, consists of sacrifice, you have demanded more sacrifices at every successive disaster. In the name of a return to morality, you have sacrificed all those evils which you held as the cause of your plight. You have sacrificed justice to mercy. You have sacrificed independence to unity. You have sacrificed reason to faith. You have sacrificed wealth to need. You have sacrificed self-esteem to self-denial. You have sacrificed happiness to duty.

*** You have destroyed all that which you held to be evil and achieved all that which you held to be good. Why, then, do you shrink in horror from the sight of the world around you? That world is not the product of your sins, it is the product and the image of your virtues. It is your moral ideal brought into reality in its full and final perfection. You have fought for it, you have dreamed of it, and you have wished it, and I—I am the man who has granted you your wish.

• “Your ideal had an implacable enemy, which your code of morality was designed to destroy. I have withdrawn that enemy. I have taken it out of your way and out of your reach. I have removed the source of all those evils you were sacrificing one by one. I have ended your battle. I have stopped your motor. I have deprived your world of man’s mind.***

• Men do not live by the mind, you say? I have withdrawn those who do. The mind is impotent, you say? I have withdrawn those whose mind isn’t. There are values higher than the mind, you say? I have withdrawn those for whom there aren’t.

The speech is ok and you can see how it applies to the fraudulent “DEMOCRACY” with which we are being force fed !

However the actions of those within the book are the main thrust of the argument.

Sadly those who can only hold their attention long enough to do a google search on a soundbite - will always fail to learn.

Hell I bet none of tehm can even hold tehir attention long enough to watch that little Molyneux video on the fall of Rome ! :rofl: - never mind to

Read a whole book " :roll_eyes:

[ Edit - in particular I like this bit

That is what we mean when we say "Going Galt"

or

Who is John Galt ?

2 Likes

Are humans their own creator?

Let’s hear YOUR view first ! :rofl:

1 Like

lol, yes they are. In any case, whatever system the masses put up with or rejected, Man created the system we have today, good or bad.

However, this does not mean man cannot be his own creator within a man-made system

Thng is we don’t have “A system” There are multiple systems throughout the world - However I don’t think you’re even answering your own question here !

ok, so you answer the question.

Are humans their own creator?