Political Opinion

US - Russia War?

Fauci insists there will be no war because “Russian troops aren’t vaccinated”

Excerpt:

Early this morning, right after his weekly call with Nancy Pelosi in which the two exchange stock tips, Dr. Fauci explained his position to reporters:

“We all know I’m in charge of everything in this country. That’s what the science says. And I simply will not allow the President to declare war.”

“Russian troops aren’t vaccinated, at least not with a compound that generates profit for Pfizer or Moderna. So it’s possible Russian soldiers could spread the virus to our triple-vaccinated US troops during hand-to-hand combat. Clearly the risk of Covid infection is the only thing to be concerned about in this situation, so I cannot allow this super-spreader event to take place.”

4 Likes

Invasion, what invasion, for a month now all I have heard form the State Department and parroted by the news media is this invasion that will start at any minute, it has been the lead story for the last week on the nightly news, still no invasion.

The real story that most media is ignoring is the growing Truckers strike that started in Canada and now looks to be going global. There is nothing like talk of a war to take the real stories off the front page, talk about a false flag

1 Like

That Sovereign Man article is satire. I guess you missed that fact.

3 Likes

The satire is our ( US) state department is saying this stuff you posted as satire, the US state department ( as a respectable A.P. reporter put it) has gone full Alex Jones

1a

Here is the fake news I woke up to in my email box, the words “imminent invasion” have been parroted by the news media everyday for 3 weeks now.

While the US state department has gone full Alex Jones accusing Russia ( without proof) of using crisis actors to stage a false flag in order to justify an invasion, I would be more concerned about the US being the one staging the false flag in order to goat Putin into an actual invasion. ( kind of like what the FBI did on Jan 6)

No matter whether there is an invasion or not, we would not be at this point if not for the US taking provocative actions in an effort to force Russia’s hand. What the US-led NATO is doing in Ukraine is no different than Russia forming a military alliance with Mexico,

Our Napolian want-a-be president needs to stoping looking for a new war to replace the one he lost in Afghanistan

2 Likes

Meanwhile, NOTHING in our newspaper about the biggest political spy story since Watergate…

2 Likes

tell us more, do you have a link , I have been focused on the Trucker strike, I saw Canadian Police started arresting protesters late yesterday

1 Like
2 Likes

It will take a Republican majority in the Senate and a special prosecutor to get to the bottom of all this, problem I see is a lot of Republican rinos also have their hands dirty in this.

1 Like

I was surprised they didn’t shut down Durham when the administration changed.
I remember Trump saying he was wiretapped and everyone said he was crazy.

2 Likes

Best wishes, and may you find peace and happiness in your lives and minds

What happened to the “imminent invasion”

1a

1 Like

Russian parliament asks for recognition of breakaway regions in Ukraine

A vote in the lower house of Russian parliament was passed for the recognition of the areas, with the House Speaker saying the two regions in Ukraine need to be recognized as independent,

The State Duma wants the regions of Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics, which have been supported by Russia, to be recognized as independent from the rest of Ukraine.

How much Russia paying you?

Happy is the man who has broken the chains which hurt the mind, and has given up worrying once and for all. Ovid

Corporate donations to Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, and other Jan. 6 election objectors have plummeted, and individual donors are Congress’s biggest fundraising force

Sure I do. But like everything in the US, our rights aren’t absolute rights. Free speech doesn’t mean say anything, anytime, anywhere. Everything comes with limitations. Everything has a fine print. I’m not naïve to that.

I haven’t been following the live scenes. Are the truckers beating cops with fire extinguishers and flag polls and spraying them with pepper spray and destroying the the state/capitol building?

I’m good with what these people are doing. Exercising their rights. But like I said, protests come with limitations.

I’m happy to learn about their role. Where does this stand? Is it just the rumor mill going crazy or somebody stonewalling? Lots of stonewalling going around these past few years.

No one is getting banned from social media for yelling fire in a crowded movie theater, it is for their political belief, that should never happen

No, the government is just labeling the truckers as terrorists and started arresting them, again not good.

Be it the riots and burning of our cities in the summer of 2020, Jan. 6th, or the Trucker strike. People or fed up and this is going to continue until governments stop their move towards Authoritarianism

1 Like

Agree with you on this.

But who are you talking about? Who got banned?

Again, agree. But also, protests can turn unpeaceful rather quickly. And it’s not up to me and you to decide when that happens.

I have posted the videos of the FBI refusing to answer questions about their involvement, what more do you need,

1 Like