Political Opinion

Saw this today. Very sad. And shocking if the information holds true, related to the “misformation” sold to the Russian troops.

1 Like

That’s an interesting list. Minus maybe the “cities run by dems are human shooting galleries”, I’d have to disagree with you on most of these.

You’ve got a super power of making things easily black and white. Sorry buddy, the world doesn’t always work that way. But you know that. Your list is perpetrated by ALL politicians on the rest of the nation, from both parties.

But seriously, Dems are supporting endless wars? Tell me the who was president when we got into the Gulf War and who got us started in Afghanistan? Sure Obama maintained the latter throughout his presidency. But by party, GOP wins that one.

Healthcare, Dems tried and failed with many parts of the ACA. It killed middle case medical insurance. But let’s thank the GOP for cutting off their legs out of the gate. How did that ACA replacement go BTW? Trumpcare? Had to offer that jab.

National Debt? Seriously again? You can easily check this. Wars and financial crisis and pandemic aid and tax cuts for the rich will add to the debt. Do you need a breakdown of what presidents did what to the national debt? All had their issues. Some spent our taxes on keeping the country afloat, others spent our taxes on keeping their yachts and yachts of their billionaire friends afloat.

Prosecute those responsible for 2008 financial crisis. Yea, agree with you on what happened (or didn’t under Obama). Collecting fines was more important than jailing their friends.

Right, the Dems and Biden, specifically, caused all the inflation we’re seeing right now in every corner of the world. Globally. Blame Biden. And he’s the reason gas is expensive too. Just him. .

1 Like

Americans, Canadians answer Ukraine call for foreign fighters

With their governments refusing to send troops to Ukraine out of fear of sparking a world war, Americans and Canadians told Reuters they were inspired by Ukrainians’ fierce resistance. Many believe their democratic rights at home may ultimately be jeopardized if they do nothing to defend Europe.

Wow !

Thanks for that link @Dennis3450

The truth behind the Invasion of Ukraine and how a “Russian INvasion” Differs from an “American Liberation”

Link is Green writing

What Russia Wants From Its Invasion of Ukraine—and Why Zelensky Is Evil - YouTube

And Gonzalo’s appeal to his followers

"Jordan Schachtel Is Lying About Me - YouTube

Note I have been publishing Gonzalo / “coach”'s content on here from Ukraine for some years now - We actually KNOW he is there !

A number of British men have turned up at the Ukrainian embassy in London to offer to fight against Russia for the Ukrainian military.

Ukraine invasion: The Brits willing to risk their lives to join fight against Russia

Kenya’s ambassador to the United Nations Security Council explains how Africans understand Ukraine, and places Russian aggression in its post-colonial context.

1 Like

Re post below

Which you clearly failed to watch ! :slightly_smiling_face:

and you believe that’s Putin plan?

i go watch the video, if I’m wrong i will delete my post

i go watch the video, if I’m wrong i will delete my post

Perhaps you need to have an idea what you are talking about - BEFORE you spout it ! - “deleting” afterwards is not an answer ! :roll_eyes:

You posted a video of someone outside of Putin’s inner circle explaining his agenda :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Perhaps that was his plan for the last Invasion, but somehow Criemea became part of Russia. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Russian-signed agreements safeguarding the territorial integrity of Ukraine, including the 1991 Belavezha Accords that established the Commonwealth of Independent States, the 1975 Helsinki Accords, the 1994 Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances and the 1997 Treaty on friendship, cooperation and partnership between the Russian Federation and Ukraine.

th

I stand by this post 100%

1 Like

who cares ?

Seems it took you less than 6 mnutes to watch that video and respond :rofl:

Enjoy your day buddy, glad you are back. :+1:

Link is the green writing

"Neil Oliver: We watch Russia - but we must watch what our leaders are up to here in the West - YouTube

What is freedom - we nearly had it for a handful of Generations - If you want to see the natural order of things look around at the rest of the world

2 Likes

Nobody is saying the west is innocent about their past wars and current foreign melding.

without reading mainstream media I’m going by past Invasion of Unkraine and what came out of that Invasion…

i can’t take anyone post at face value telling me Putin agenda.

Russian-signed agreements safeguarding the territorial integrity of Ukraine, including the 1991 Belavezha Accords that established the Commonwealth of Independent States, the 1975 Helsinki Accords, the 1994 Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances and the 1997 Treaty on friendship, cooperation and partnership between the Russian Federation and Ukraine.

It’s a diversion - YOU of all people with your insistence on the lack of integrity of your government and the financial intsitutions - should watch that Neil Oliver vid - rather thanjust lapping up the propaganda from those who rule you ! :rofl:

1 Like

so you are for this Invasion?