Political Opinion

Supreme Court rejects GOP efforts to block new congressional maps in North Carolina, Pennsylvania

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court chose a map submitted to the state court by Democratic voters, after voters sued over the Republican-controlled legislature and the Democratic governor’s inability to agree on a map. In North Carolina, the state Supreme Court let a nonpartisan panel of experts draw a new map after concluding the Republican state legislature’s map violated the state Constitution by favoring Republican voters.

1 Like

Donald Trump Jr. Tried To Explain His Father’s Love For Dictators And, Umm…

Donald Trump Jr now claims his father’s well-known affection toward some of the world’s most brutal dictators was part of an elaborate act.

lmao, America you don’t get what you want, you get what you deserve

I posted this on Dennis’ trading thread, but moved it to here:

As a follow-up, wouldn’t it be nice, at least from a “looks good” stance, if this
Administration would call a meeting of ALL the top energy CEO’s in THIS country,
and ask what they(the Admin.) can do to alleviate the supply of domestic oil?
Unless, that’s not what they want…

1 Like

Here’s where US oil and gas supplies come from

About 35 percent of U.S. supply comes from international partners, compared to about 65 percent produced domestically.

aphantasia

Of course they can’t !

The problem is that those women who demand Abortions (Yes they are ALL women ) do not have the required information until the child is fully formed at the 20 week scan to answer the question !

Is it a Girl - or an Abortion ?!

Therefore, anything after 20 weeks should be considered murder

I didn’t say that - you did.

However there are many who might agree with you and If you changed the word “should” to “Could” - I would not disagree strongly. As an aside though I will state that a child (even an abortion) has TWO parents and even if the Father is strongly against the “Abortion” and willing to rear the child on his own, The law gives him no voice - and Nobody else speaks for the child. The closer that “Abortion” is to birth, the stronger (in my view) the need for Somebody to “Speak for the child” becomes and again (in my opinion) the stronger the Father’s right to have a say should become !

3 Likes

Or maybe they just don’t care, there seems to be little empathy from the White House or Congress for the pain their policies are causing working Americans

Another alarming trend I am seeing is the growing gap between Diesel and Gas, my brother is a long haul truck driver and he said he paid 5.75 for diesel, vs the current 4.25 for gas , that is a 1.50 gap. a year ago the gap between diesel and gas was like 50 cents, so what is going on here? and you can’t blame this on Russia/Ukraine.

1 Like

wait till they come up with a test that can tell if a child will be gay or transgender, then you will see a huge about face by the pro abortion crowd,

Remember this is a political agenda, not a human rights one

1 Like

Assumed father, the law will state If he wants to fight for a child that he is not carrying, he will have to prove he is the father therefore its a woman body. I don’t agree 100% but that’s just me

The US does not have the history you speak of - quite the opposite - your President in 1939 did everything possible to take on the nazis but both Congress and the public stayed his hand - it took Pearl Harbor to to ensure that we can type in English.

Putin’s story re the rat - he said that he learned a lesson back then in how an adversary will will behave when cornered - he has forgotten that lesson.

War cannot be placed in inverted commas as if it just a word - and a bear knows only brute strength - there is a story back about how a supposed weakling overcame a goliath.

1 Like

Ukrainian family denied entry at U.S. border after fleeing war

“I’m not asking for anything from the United States, just to be let in,” the 34-old-mother

https://theweek.com/russo-ukrainian-war/1011155/ukrainian-family-denied-entry-at-us-border-after-fleeing-war

US official: Russia seeking military aid from China

The prospect of China offering Russia financial help is one of several concerns for President Joe Biden. A U.S. official, speaking on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive matters, said that in recent days, Russia had requested support from China, including military equipment, to press forward in its ongoing war with Ukraine. The official did not provide details on the scope of the request. The request was first reported by the Financial Times and The Washington Post.

I really hate it when someone outside “MY” country tries to tell me what “MY” history is. I have lived it, and studied it,

As far as Pearl Harbor there has been a long-standing theory ( but never proven) that Roosevelt allowed the attach to take place as a means to gain public support for war. The US did the same thing with the sinking of the RMS Lusitania, a passenger ship loaded with weapons. The Democrat party has a long history as the war party while the Republican party and the American people preferred to stay neutral and not be drawn into another Europe war

There is not and have not been a war over the last 100 years that the US in some way has had a hand in it

1 Like

If this is true then ( outside of nukes) just how strong is the Russian military if they cannot handle Ukraine without help. As always the US and media desperate for a villain have elevated Putin and Russia to Super Villain level, They did the same thing with Iraq and Saddam Hussein

This administration has turned me into a anti-war lefty, I guess the only thing left is to let my hair grow long , buy an old Volkswagen bus and give out peace flowers at airports, Its a living

Peace :v: man , now pass the joint

5 Likes

Here is biden with no clue how to handle rising gas prices, and this was 6 months ago, we are so screwed!

Also note in the thumbnail that there is only a 30 cents spread between gas and diesel , now that spread is over 1.50 what is going on here

1 Like

"The US has a long history of adding “fuel to the flames” - A bit of global reality for you below Pete…

You’ll need to try and spin your way out of that ignorant assertion anyway you can…

3 Likes

all love my man, peace be with you :+1:

I was blown away by Pete’s statement, some here seem to just want to disagree even if they have to find a argument that 2+2 does not equal 4. I will look forward ( for pure entertainment) to see how he side steps your examples, I may joke about passing the joint, but some here must really be smoking one when they post such non-sense

Take care

2 Likes

My view of our political leaders ( all countries) and were they seem to want to take us can be sum up by Charleton Heston

2 Likes