Political Opinion

If I search for fact and find out that they aren’t telling the truth then I say they’re talking out of their arse

With 5 million subs and over 1 million views of each of his videos (within 24 hours of posting), He is someone that deserves more than a few times

1a

2 Likes

then tell me why you do not apply this to biden

It is Friday night and I am going down the rabbit hole,

1 Like

When he speaks facts the first few times and a blatant lie the next, how long should I listen to him?

no rabbit hole, i also check biden and said he’s not the answer

1 Like

that is twice you have called the man a liar without one example

1 Like

i will have to go back to when i stared to listen to him, most of his words are just Opinions and not facts, you do know this don’t you

and yet you call him a liar over his opinions

People can have opinions, just because they may not agree with yours does not make them liars

1 Like

Dennis, Russell said he was a free thinker, are you? Those who are free thinkers are able to research what they hear and make their own decisions based on what they heard

why do that , just listen to the one I posted today, he puts out about 3 a day

2 Likes

ok will do, not tonight, enjoy your friday night dennis

why do you think I am always referencing the work of George Orwell, his books, 1984 and Animal Farm are all about the danger of group think, taking the government at its word.

1 Like

again if i do my own research and find out a person is not always telling the people the truth, should i continue to listen to them? i like to think that’s what free thinkers do.

If we are still talking about Russel Brand, Again where is your example of him lying. And how do you know the source of your research is not the one lying

1 Like

dude, i’m giving you how a free thinker should be free to think for themselves.

The best way i can describe this.

Before he gives his opinion, the pastor gives you the chapter and verse, so you can go home and form your own opinion about it. If he just says the bible said this and that without giving the chapter and verse I will walk out.

You are not free thinking if you are taking what the corrupt news media is claiming to be fact, and using that to call someone you have barely listen too a liar

that rabbit hole is getting deep

1 Like

I answer that already, that goes for everything i do.

i will say this Dennis, you, me and everyone else have posted opinion based news/people talkiing that’s in accordance with our own views.

Why do you choose a coin ?

Why not a triangle - a square, a decagon ?

You then go on about

[Note also the left- wing PROJECTION ! - When speaking of "New World Orders !!]

er

You will own nothing and you will be happy !"

I see Pete’s gone off in a sulk again ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If the book was written 2000 years earlier by a different “Author” and got incorporated into that great collection of workd which has been translated and re-written so many times by so many people - it would be known as a “Parable” rather than @peterma “Work of fiction”

Interesting to note that Orwell has as the epitome of corruption, the “Humans” and through the corruption of the power dynamics of Democracy, the pigs gradually take charge of teh “democracy” - until at the end they have become just as corrupt as the Humans and that the other animals looking through the window at the feasting and revelry within the house they loked from pig to human and from human to pig and "Could not tell teh difference."

THat in essense is the whole poblem with “Democracy” - which always leads towards Marxism since it inevitably becomes

"Government Of the People - by the Power hungry - under the promise to the inadequate - and the illusion of “Equality” !

1 Like

there are a lot of systems out there witch one do you prefer?