Political Opinion

LoL - if you read the statement you would have noticed that China and Russia speak of only 2 sides (their terminology) so enlighten me as to how many sides a triangle, square, decagon etc - then in the depth of your knowledge think how many sides a coin has :slight_smile:

I checked in only because of your silly post - specifically this:

Last time I sulked ā€¦ hmmmā€¦ this takes me backā€¦ the house had a thatched roof covered in zinc tin, walls made of stone and lime whitewash, no electricity or running waterā€¦ Mam gave off to meā€¦ thing is I survived that sulk.

Btw- all the tehs instead of the English word ā€œtheā€?

:grimacing:ā€˜Bloody lucky - we lived in cardboard box on motorway - bloody luxury to eat gravelā€™ and I survived. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

he consolidates a troublesome time answering direct questions

Back in the day when congress listen to the president, now they all about self and how much money they can milk America for and Americans no longer love their country.

Andrew Jackson: From Common Man to President

With this piece of news below, we can expect more endless wars, unless something changes mankind will not live to see the next century

At the same time the US government is printing money out of thin air to spend on more military, the average American has seen there buying power over the last year reduced by 20% and Healthcare remains unaffordable for one/third of the population, doubling of gas prices is a $100 a month tax on anyone who must drive to work, Is anyone addressing these issues, no, as all attention is on Ukraine, This war seems very convenient

1 Like

On that note, You called Russell Brand a liar but could not give any examples and when I pressed the issue you said you have not listen to him in a long time, well here is one he just posted, give it a listen and tell us were are the lies

3 Likes

Iā€™m telling you why I stop listening to him. I listened to what he said, and I did my research and found out he lied, Iā€™m not saying you should stop listening to him, just do your research on what anyone says to see if they are telling the truth. a person can tell the truth for days and then spit out a lie the next day

Again what you post was it His Opinion Or facts?

The only liar I see is you, you are lying about Russell lying. That comes under the 9th commandment You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

You have told countless lies on this thread and anytime someone calls you out on it you try to double talk your way out of it.

Again, prove it, give us one example of Brand lying about something, I challenge you

I have gone deep down the rabbit hole on this one

1 Like

Dennis, no one is trying to convince you why I stopped listening to Russell Brand, I told you my reason and that was it.

Again a person can tell the truth for days or years and tells a lie the next day and that goes for anyone.

Calm down no need to turn into Denise all in your feelings

Must be a shocking realization to realize that you are listening to someone who is giving you their opinion on world events

Stop assuming other peopleā€™s opinions are Trew and do your own research

Russell is dancing the precipice of cancellation from YT, whilst adding 150,000 new sign ups a week to his 5.3 Million subscribed audience (10x that of CNN!) by playing the dangerous game OFā€¦

Exposing misinformation across legacy / social media and broadcasting inconvenient facts from malevolent big Pharma and totalitarian Governments.

And just like one Joe Roganā€¦The agenda cultists are coming for him with torches and pitchforks in a bid to thwart exposing their lies, propaganda pieces and blatant self interest currently permeating global societies.

Dennis, itā€™s really quite simple.

ā€œThe fifth dose increases immunity, so after the sixth dose youā€™ll be protected. Once 80% of the population has received the seventh dose, the restrictions can be relaxed as the eighth dose stops the virus from spreadingā€¦ā€

ā€œI am confident that the nineth dose will solve our problems and weā€™ll have no reason to fear the tenth dose. The clinical phase of the eleventh dose will confirm that the antibodies remain stable after the twelfth doseā€¦ā€

ā€œThe thirteenth dose will insure that no new mutations will develop, so there is no longer any reason to criticize the fourteenth doseā€¦ā€ Itā€™s all about complianceā€¦ NOT Scienceā€¦

Iā€™m still on dose number zero , proven to be very effective with no side effects at allā€¦
No Jabs, No Tests, No Virus, No Fears, No Problemsā€¦ StaySafe All :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

The only winners in this war are the arms manufactures

1a

2 Likes

U.S. House stops the clock on making daylight saving time permanent

For the past 80 years, a ritual takes place across most of America every Spring and Fall: moving clocks an hour ahead or an hour behind, namely daylight saving time or standard time.

Americanā€™s rarely express their love for their country

Jackson delivers opening remarks at Supreme Court nomination hearing: ā€˜You will see how much I love our countryā€™

Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson opened the hearings for her historic Supreme Court nomination by emphasizing her love for the U.S., the Constitution and her family.

"doin right ain't got no end - YouTube

1 Like

Whatā€™s going on here

Joe Rogan Endorses the Deep State: ā€˜We Would Be Beyond Fā€“edā€™ Without It

Joe Rogan voiced his support for ā€œthe deep stateā€ ā€“ a conspiracy theory peddled by Donald Trump and his followers that refers to a secret network of career politicians and federal agents ā€“ on a Saturday episode of his podcast, ā€œThe Joe Rogan Experience.ā€

donā€™t piss down my back and tell me itā€™s raining

So, are you saying Sleepy Joe is making all the decisions in this current administration?

ā€œDonald Trump isnā€™t the first president to be deeply sceptical of the institutions and people he now leadsā€

Media Bias / Fact Check

@SmallPaulā€¦ Just so we all know which end of the pig youā€™re putting the lipstick onā€¦

1 Like

heck no and that goes for all presidents

You canā€™t wear both ends of the lipstick at the same time, but the idea is to look at current world events and base your opinions on them instead of letting other peoples opinions dictate how you should think, of course, I am guilty of this on occasion, but I do my best to be a free thinker without letting others opinions dictate my thoughts.

True, but sometimes you have to be able to read between the lines or understand other possible contexts of headlines and/or descriptionsā€¦

Iā€™ll describe an example of the term Deep State that can easily be applied to Australian Politics and which no doubt is also prevalent in US Politics.

We have had Victorian Labor Party (Equivalent to Democrats) in control of Victoria for over a decade now. Part of the doctrine with their ideology is to stack the public service and other critical authoritarian positions within society with officers sympathetic to Laborā€™s idealsā€¦

IE: Our Police Commissioner is a paid up member of the Australian Labor Party as is most of the Police hierarchyā€¦ Thatā€™s why the Police didnā€™t hesitate to shoot at unarmed anti government protesters with rubber bullets, or brutally arrest old men and women not complying with the Governments Rules during lockdownsā€¦ All authorised by the Premiere of the State.

The Governor General is a former Labor Party member, as is all our Worksafe (OH&S) and Business (SME) Regulatory bodiesā€¦ And hundreds of new appointments right across the Public Service are either backed by Victorian Labor or ex Labor Government staff.

The Trade Unions fund Victorian Labor with constant donations for campaigning and administration of the Party. Hence Victoria has had billions spent on infrastructure upgrades over the last 6- 8 years whether they were needed or notā€¦ Wages and Salaries for projects in this sector are just outrageous with Janitors and Labourers on over $120k per yearā€¦ So, Trade Unionists have been well looked after for their support.

Infrastructure costs in this state have been off the scale, all funded with future debt which is why the Victorian Government signed up to the CCPā€™s Belt and Road Initiative.

Now, if this Government is voted out at the end of the year and Victorian Liberals (Equivalent to Reps) are electedā€¦ These strategically placed Labor appointments will make it as hard as possible for the new Government to make headway without Union disputes, Protests, Stop worksā€¦ All done in a bid to destroy the mandates and efficiency of the Liberal Governmentā€¦

This phenomena is what Trump, Rogan and many others are referring to as Deep Stateā€¦

I donā€™t pretend to understand the Politics in the US as well as others in this thread, but reading between the linesā€¦ Iā€™m sure Trump is referring to the strategic appointments put in place by the Obama administration prior to being replaced by the Trump teamā€¦

3 Likes

I completely agree and as I said i do my best to be free minded, so I hope others do as well. Iā€™m not perfect or right or wrong but I have my own opinions on world events most of the time, and I believe people listen to other peopleā€™s opinions and that becomes the way they think, i try to avoid that

People rarely understand the depth of this question: are humans their own creators or are they living in another human creation?