Political Opinion

Now watch the video and see how much in error your definition is under current USA LAW ! ! :rofl:

"If she has had a drink - she is not capable of consent - therefore it is rape ! :slightly_smiling_face:

Women have no agency to give consent ! if they have had a drink - or even if they change their mind afterwards !

However it matters not how much the male has had to drink - he is ALWAYS capable of rational decisions - Under YOUR LAW ! - Look it up ! :rofl:

If you read what you posted above about rape as well as what you posted earlier, you are more stupid than you type. :love_you_gesture:

If you read what you posted above about rape as well as what you posted earlier, you are more stupid than you type. :love_you_gesture:

More verbal diahorrea

I will not waste my time trying to converse with someone who has nothing of relevance to say !

Come back some time - when and if you ever bother to check the facts ! - FOOL !

there is no checking back, you said buying a woman a drink is rape, the conversation i had with dennis was about rape not what happen before hand, how stupid are you

@Dennis3450 will speak for himself

And has already complained that whenevr he says something - you just go off into your personal attacks !

I will not converse with you on the basis you want - If you want to cry and bleat - go for it - I don’t care about your fee - fee’s :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

please do, the more you type the more you look foolish.

1 Like

You are aware of what murder is, as well as rape, There was no discussion with dennis about what is considered consent and what is considered rape.

Therefore, calling me a fool would be considered high literacy.

Taking part in a discussion you can’t follow.

keep typing please

Garbage - Fool !

1 Like

Notice that he keeps changing his posts - even AFTER they have been replied to - !

Dishonest Fool ! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Reality hurts sometime Falstaff, feel the pain and let it go :v:

More random Garbage - Just to “have the last word” - however inane that word may be !

And yet some seem to make them work - Isn’t Trudeau a failed Drama teacher ?

Plus over here we have the NHS advertising £135k for “Diversity managers”

What sort of stuffed up “degree” would you need to qualify for those jobs ?

[ Or is it just a case of “What colour is your skin” ? ]

1 Like

BE UNSHAKEABLE - The Ultimate Stoic Quotes Collection

Just keep on taking the Largactyl !

Man is effected not by events but by the view he takes of them

Yeah - Tel that crap to the hundreds of lads who’ve been slung out of UNi and had their lives destroyed for having Sex with a girl after they’d both been drinking ! :rofl: :rofl:

When you are offended at any man’s fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings . Then you will forget your anger

IF that works for you - perhaps you need a testosterone test ?