Political Opinion

be better, do better, stop disappointing yourself

Eyy - Upp ! - It wants the Last Word again !

Total Garbage !

moe

Is The U.S. Top Bank About To Start A Recession?

Yeah that will work - If you are happy to live your life as a “Soy-Boy” !

so what’s the alternative to living life, complaining about something you have no control over

The reader will note that the Fool has abandoned teh integrity of an accurate quote here

What I said was ;

So then he says

When ONE POST previously he was bleating !

Talk about cognitive dissonance ! :rofl: :rofl:

Lack of consistency - reigns in his testosterone free world !

look like you are still stuck on an act of revenge from a prior pain I have cost you, we can do this the hard way or the easy way, the choice is yours

More self-delusion from the fool ! - pure verbal diahorrea !

The less he understands something, the more firmly he believes in it.

Here’s a test to see if you understand

A learned fool is more a fool than an ignorant fool.

You may be looking for an escape route, but nobody can save you here. Either you show testosterone or lips, so what do we do?

You suit yourself :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m just watching in mild amusement as you tear yourself apart in your adrenaline fuelled chaos ! :rofl:

Like I said ;

Keep taking the Largactyl ! :man_in_manual_wheelchair:

1 Like

so you choose lips as i expected, enjoy your night

Any old Garbage ! - No meaning to anything the fool says !

The Soy Boy’s lost it ! :rofl:

1 Like

Falsaff, Here’s how you enter the conversation.

You keep calling for me, but when I arrive you fold up like a lawn chair

What a larf !

"Victoria Police wants Australians 'to forget what they’ve been up to’ - YouTube

This is an interesting Development - having so many parallels as it does with the

Stanford Prison Experiment !

"The Dark Side of Science: The Horrific Stanford Prison Experiment 1971 (Documentary) - YouTube

Be Warned - this is what happens when you give “Authority” - Power !

1 Like

What did I miss?

Not worth your time

After a wonderful Saturday and Sunday morning church service I am once again walking through the vally of darkness also know as the Rabbit Hole

A little history of the word “Rape” My source is Resource Sharing Project

First origin of the word “rape”
The word “rape” is derived from the Latin rapere , meaning “to steal, seize, or carry away.” Forcible seizure and rape were accepted methods of claiming a wife in early history – and, in some cultures, this still occurs.

History
Throughout most of history, rape was not viewed as a crime because women were considered property, and, therefore, without rights. Like taking land, men took women as an act of aggression; an affirmation of their strength and masculinity. In most cultures, marriages were arranged when the groom purchased the bride from her father. Rape was initially considered a crime only in terms of the property violation of another man. Punishment was delivered to a man who damaged the husband’s property – his wife – by rape. Very often the raped woman would also be punished as an adulteress, regardless of her lack of complicity in the assault. For instance, ancient Hebrew women who were raped were considered defiled, and stoned to death.

I think this pretty wells settles it, but I will let everyone form their own broad or narrow minded opinion on what commandments apply to rape

1 Like