Political Opinion

I told you I love your posts, and I encourage you to post more. We are a great team.

# Tucker Carlson admits he lies on his show: ‘I really try not to… [but] I certainly do’

Tucker Carlson admitted during a recent interview with conservative talk show host Dave Rubin that he “sometimes lies” on his show.

The Fox News host appeared on a YouTube programme hosted by Mr Rubin on Sunday and was asked to explain why, supposedly, other TV network anchors lie.

Carlson responded: “I mean, I lie if I’m really cornered or something. I lie.”

He added: “I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don’t ― I don’t like lying [but] I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever.”

"Postmodernism Is A Transformation Of Marxism - YouTube

1 Like

"Russia Vs. Ukraine Or Civil War In The West? - YouTube

1 Like

What Is Postmodernism?

Premodernism (up to 1650) Modernism (1650-1950s) Postmodernism (1960s – present)
God/the supernatural realm furnishes the basis for morality, human dignity, truth, and reason. Morality, human dignity, truth, and reason rest on foundations other than God (reason, science, race, etc.). All metanarratives (systems or grand stories) are suspect-whether religious or not. No universal foundation for truth, morality, human dignity exists.
French Revolution (1789) Fall of the Berlin Wall (1989)

POSTMODERNISM

The rejection of truth and objectivity

One of the first philosophers to undermine the foundations of modernism was Friedrich Nietzsche3. Attacking the Enlightenment concept of truth he argued that, if we reject a ‘transcendent being’ handing us absolute truth and only value observations of the material world, the result is a world made up of fragments of observation. No two things or occurrences are the same. We construct concepts to bring these fragments to a unifying whole but these concepts deny the multiplicity of reality. The combining of these concepts in an effort to comprehend the world is, according to Nietzsche, an illusion. He calls into question the entire enterprise of rationalistic human knowledge on the grounds that the process of fabricating reality is an arbitrary and individual manner. ‘Truth’ is a function of language:

Here are their own words, from their own mouths

New Ad: The Soul of the GOP

Who Is Jim Jordan? Narrated by Sean Patton | NowThis

Next Prime Minister will be???

1 Like

Donald Trump

Although Tucker left out a few facts and words, he does make some good points

The trend has been going downhill for sometime now, I hope for England’s sake that trend changes. But no matter who they pick, that person is almost certain to have at least a few more brain cells than what we have in the US

1 Like

Edited…Nevermind…I probably will get slapped for saying that…

2 Likes

A New Hope!

My anti-Trump, blue pill, biden voting, materialist, millennial daughter said something refreshing the other day,

I quote " Dad, this is hard for me to say, but I have to admit things were better under Trump"

There is hope

3 Likes

2453725_0

I feel your pain Dennis… Nothing brings you back to Earth with a thud… Like a Daughter!

5 Likes

Mine was the same way thru college. She had the “enlightening” when she got her first paycheck
and wondered where all the money goes.

3 Likes

It’s amazing how fast you can change when you face the truth :rofl:

Some Republican politicians called a 10-year-old rape victim’s story was a lie. Now, they’re shifting the focus to immigration.

After the accused rapist’s arrest, some politicians are shifting the focus onto his immigrant status.

A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

1 Like

The new America

Republican Lies About ‘Protecting Life’ Are Being Exposed

Representative Jim Jordan helps push the Republican agenda by changing the narrative to immigration when questioned on a tweet doubting a 10-year-old Ohio rape victim. The Majority Report crew discuss how Republicans have been lying this entire time with regards to protecting the children.

Keeping Their Voters Stupid Keeps Republicans Elected

Holding onto a time and era that has long passed, such as old technology, will lead to America’s downfalll

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Says Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Should Thank Her Sexual Harasser

Can’t wait for your next shot…? Let me inject some humour into your Sunday…

" You know… I was wondering why the Frisbee was getting bigger… Then it hit me! "

" If Money doesn’t grow on trees… Then why do Banks still have Branches?? "

" Roe verses Wade? There are more than two ways to cross a River you know "

" Congress better not demand I take an IQ Test… I’m not peeing in a cup for anyone "

" Bread goes into a Toaster and Toast comes out… So, where does the Bread go?? "

Alexandria Ocasio - Cortez

She ain’t the… Brightest Bulb in the Chandelier… Brightest Crayon in the Box… Sharpest Tool in the Shed… Sharpest Pencil on the Desk… Sharpest Knife in the Drawer… Quickest Draw in the West… Elevator doesn’t stop at all the floors… Kangaroo’s in the top Paddock… And finally…

Lights are on… But we all know… No one is home…!!

2 Likes

If his IQ slips any lower, we’ll have to water him twice a day, Now Back to reality

American terrorists have targeted movie theaters, schools, churches, grocery stores, outdoor events, and concerts.

Good job by the cops in this case

MPD stops potential mass shooting event at Yo Gotti concert

Armed civilian shot and killed him, police said, Only way to stop these terrorist

The man entered the Greenwood Park Mall with a rifle and several magazines of ammunition and began firing in the food court, Greenwood Police Department Chief Jim Ison said.

1 Like