Political Opinion

looks like rishi sunak…

1 Like

How about someone start a “Political Propaganda” thread, and let this one go back to being Political Opinion,

1 Like

There’s no need for you to confuse reality with political propaganda. Post your political topics if that’s what you think.

Anyone who fills this thread with cut and pastes news articles from American news outlets is spreading propaganda,

Quote from actor Denzel Washington

“Anyone who does not read the newspaper is uninformed, anyone who reads the newspaper is missed informed”

this is very similar to what Thomas Jefferson said over 200 years ago "anyone who reads nothing is better informed than the person who reads only newspapers "

Somethings never change

1a

2 Likes

Wait, isn’t that a cut and paste you just did? :smiley:

1 Like

yes it is, and just enough to back up what I posted, I would not take up two full pages of the thread with the entire news article. If I thought it was important I would just post the link. It is just common courtesy

How have you been, are you surviving these gas prices

1 Like

haha, just messin with you. Yea gas is down near $4 but now dog food is going crazy! 35 lbs bag of dry used to cost $71 in May. Now it’s up to $80! Wet, canned food too!

Man its expensive out there.

1 Like

You Posting Tucker Carlson or Russell Brand propaganda makes you what? Informed

Dennis, were you uniformed, misinformed or informed when you wrote this?

@Dennis3450 - dunno mate - the troll is now quoting you from 2 years ago - 6000 posts ago on this same thread !

This sure looks like some sort of vendetta to me ? - how would any normal person come across something that old unless he had an ulterior motive ? !!

Incidentally - I didn’t know you had been in the forces mate ?

1 Like

Please God Noooo !

His words, either he’s an honest man or not, we shall see

What’s the problem? Rishi Sunak is a conservative, isn’t he? Your answer lacked explanation

The thread is all yours now, so you won’t hear much from me. Enjoy.

A clear case of harassment and violation of the threads guidelines but reporting it to Babypips if falling on death’s ears, All we can do is tell the troll to F-off and move on, he has no power over any of us so it best to ignore it like those annoying ads on YouTube

what forces?

Don’t own a dog so have not experienced that yet, when the dog food selves become empty then you will know the end is near. This government policy caused inflation is going to really hurt those who are retired and thought they had plenty of savings, The 80 year olds will need to go back to work. From my end, I am just buying less, eating less too, but I can use to lose a few pounds. I sure do miss America the Land of Plenty

Take care

1 Like

Joe is living in his own world

Joe Biden SHOCKS with revelation of cancer diagnosis during speech

I assumed that uniformed meant a member of the armed forces -

It’s good to see you back, please post more often

Yes

Why America’s police look like soldiers