Political Opinion

This describes our president and all of congress

1b

2 Likes

3 Likes

Liberals Hate This Reagan Video

so if you call out a member lies, they can flag your post, lol. for now on i will just show the lie and let see how that goes.

If we don’t stand for something, we will fall for anything.

Great video

30 Stats To Show To Anyone That Does Not Believe The Middle Class Is Being Destroyed

I found these headlines rather comical, has not the media been telling us for weeks that biden has no control over gas prices

And I would like to give a personal F-OFF to Bloomberg, they truly care nothing of the pain and hardship high energy prices are causing millions of Americans,

1a
1a2

1 Like

It finally makes sense how Jim Jones was able to get people to drink the Kool-Aid

Jared Kushner gets $2B Saudi investment, drawing Hunter Biden comparisons

Kushner worked as a top Trump White House aide and built a relationship with the crown prince while in office — including while working on the Abraham Accords that led to four Arab states establishing diplomatic relations with Israel.

Trump is openly teasing a possible 2024 bid and Kushner’s arrangement sparked ethics concerns from some of the same experts who slammed Hunter Biden’s overseas ventures.

The LIV Golf series is preparing for its third event in Bedminster, New Jersey this week with Trump National Golf Club as the host venue - raising the prospect of the former US president himself making an appearance at the tournament.

With Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund financing the series, there is a clear link to the Saudi Arabia government, whose record on human rights has been criticised by groups such as Amnesty International.

High cost of gas.

The definition of a conservative is someone who favors free enterprise, private ownership, less government and socially traditional ideas.

Why do they blame and beg the government to act? That goes against their values, or do their values change based on current events and who is president?

1a

2 Likes

Appearing on NBC’s Meet the Press with Chuck Todd, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen explained the state of the economy…

TODD: “If the technical definition is two quarters of contraction, you’re saying that’s not a recession?”

YELLEN: “That’s not the technical definition. There is an organization called the National Bureau of Economic Research that looks at a broad range of data in deciding whether or not there is a recession. And most of the data that they look at right now continues to be strong. I would be amazed if they would declare this period to be a recession, even if it happens to have two quarters of negative growth. We have a very strong labor market. when you are creating almost 400,000 jobs a month, that is not a recession.”

During the Pandemic… The CDC changed the definition of Vaccine…

Just to suit their narrative…

Now, the White House has changed the definition of Recession…

Just to suit their narrative…

Two consecutive negative quarters NO longer constitute a Recession…

Demand Destruction is the latest media catch phrase!!

2 Likes

Time to update the definition maybe! What the!

1 Like

Definitely eating out less. Seeing a little bit of relief at the pump. We’re down to $3.93.

1 Like

Yellen was the worse fed chairman in the history of the fed and that is a pretty low bar, and now she is running the US Treasury, no wonder the economy is tanking

Remember how quick the media was to label March 2020 as a recession, even when it was by definition not a recession

1a2

people who were forced to stay home and become unemployed due to government-mandated shutdowns are now going back to work as their stimulus and enhanced unemployment benefits are running out is not greating new jobs

You have not created new jobs if
fewer people are working

1a

3 Likes

I think this explains why so-called experts say that 2020 was a recession.

The 2020 recession began in the first quarter of the year when the economy contracted 5% as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.1

The recession was largely caused by government-ordered shutdowns to slow the spread of the outbreak. It ended the longest economic expansion in U.S. history.2

The National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) defines a recession as a significant decline in economic activity, lasting more than a few months.

The NBER announced on June 8, 2020, that "the unprecedented magnitude of the decline in employment and production, and its broad reach across the entire economy, warrants the designation of this episode as a recession, even if it turns out to be briefer than earlier contractions."3

Economists Announce The U.S. Economy Is Officially In A Recession : NPR.

1 Like

When I heard this I thought it was fake news but maybe not, California is now charging people for each mile they drive their car. If someone here is from California maybe you can tell us what is really going on.

1a

1 Like

I couldn’t say it better, and I agree, why I don’t rely on moderators, my feelings are never hurt, remain strong

China has made great strides around the world and seems to have begun a new era

China’s growing influence in US ‘neighborhood’ worries SOUTHCOM boss

Speaking during a Fireside Chat on July 20, Richardson emphasized the importance of not disregarding Chinese activity made under the guise of economic development in SOUTHCOM’s area of operation. First looks, she said, can be deceiving.

“China is playing chess; They have a long term view,” Richardson said. “They are setting the theater…or in layman’s terms, setting the table. When I show a map of the region where 21 of 31 countries have signed on to the Belt and Road Initiative, it covers almost the entire region.”

2 Likes

The Unherd YouTube channel is another great source of information that provides unbiased interviews and content on real world issues…

The WHO Behavioral Insights advisory group has just appointed a new Nudge Unit Chief…

*Nudge Theory: A concept in behavioral economics, political theory, and behavioral sciences that proposes positive reinforcement and indirect suggestions as ways to influence the behavior and decision-making of groups or individuals.

What could possibly go wrong!!!

2 Likes

A divided country will sooner or later collapse,because the foundation is rotten, but a unified country can stand

Exclusive-Former Republicans and Democrats form new third U.S. political party

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) -Dozens of former Republican and Democratic officials announced on Wednesday a new national political third party to appeal to millions of voters they say are dismayed with what they see as America’s dysfunctional two-party system.

The new party, called Forward and whose creation was first reported by Reuters, will initially be co-chaired by former Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang and Christine Todd Whitman, the former Republican governor of New Jersey. They hope the party will become a viable alternative to the Republican and Democratic parties that dominate U.S. politics, founding members told Reuters.

Party leaders will hold a series of events in two dozen cities this autumn to roll out its platform and attract support. They will host an official launch in Houston on Sept. 24 and the party’s first national convention in a major U.S. city next summer.

What was fox to do, Lie

Jared Kushner says Rupert Murdoch told him ‘there is nothing I can do’ after Fox News called Arizona for Biden in 2020