Political Opinion

Find the person who sent them and lock him up with these fake electoral

Arizona’s fake Electoral College electors are again in the news. Why not in jail?

They are trying the same thing here in Victoria Australia, complete desperation!

“Victoria’s controversial electric vehicle road user tax will increase by 0.1 cents per kilometre when the 2022-23 financial year ticks over on July 01, taking the charge for EVs and hydrogen vehicles to 2.6 cents/km and for plug-in hybrids to 2.1 cents/km.30 June 2022”

So, another $260 tax every 10,000 km (~6200 miles)… But wait there’s more… It gets worse…

Those currently driving Hybrid Vehicles are paying both excise and GST on their fuel and the 2.1 cents/km Hybrid tax… Trying to do the responsible thing by going green has never cost so much!!!

“The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits…”

2 Likes

Not a good look at all

Joe Biden met with at least 14 of Hunter’s business associates while vice president

America needs to hunt down these terrorist groups, Bunch of sick minded weak men

Exclusive: Neo-Nazi Marine Plotted Mass Murder, Rape Campaigns with Group, Feds Say

The memo also says Belanger was the subject of an FBI Joint Terrorism Taskforce investigation into allegedly plotting to “engage in widespread homicide and sexual assault.” Much of Belanger’s ideology and plotting, the memo says, is based around a desire to lessen the number of nonwhite Americans and to rape “white women to increase the production of white children.”

That’s what they do. doing what they do best

‘Total bulls***’: Anger boils over after Republicans block bill to help vets exposed to burn pits

The measure would boost health care services and disability benefits for veterans suffering from exposure to the burn pits that were used in Iraq and Afghanistan to incinerate waste, with troops often using jet fuel as an accelerant.

What makes this kind of tax so hideous is the middle class and working poor will pay the exact same amount as the millionaire/billionaire, this is called a regressive tax

2 Likes

I know I am going to regret this

Yet it was President Trump who was impeached for Hunter’s business dealings

1 Like

Trump’s call to the Ukrainian Pres that got him impeached…what that Zalenski?(sp)

2 Likes

Did you get this information from your news source? You should be ashamed to post this.

This have to be the most out of touch with reality post i ever seen.

anyway I’m trying to make peace :v:

Get ready for winter

We Are Going To See Energy Prices Go Absolutely Nuts This Winter As We Face A Global Economic Crisis

The United States is facing a historic energy supply shortage, and a total cut-off of Russian gas is threatening to create a severe energy crunch that will have enormous consequences for the entire world. But even before the Russia and Ukraine crisis broke out, the whole planet was already moving towards a major energy crisis, and now we’re being told that countless people in the western world will experience a really cold and harsh winter, and confront some of the most expensive prices in history.

And as predicted , you just cannot reply to anything this troll puts out, even when you are agreeing with him he ( or it) will take your words and turn them into a personal attack against you.

Put I do understand if any of you want to pull his chain from time to time for pure entertainment, it is good for a laugh just to see how he will twist your words. Just be careful not to be pulled too deep down that rabbit hole, it can be hard to get back out

Does everyone have plans for the weekend, I get to play grandpa,

1 Like

4 years earlier then vp joe biden did the exact same thing and that for some reason was okay

1 Like

dude what you posted was a blatant lie, stop your lies and propaganda

Was that before Zalensky, Dennis? I can’t remember and am too lazy to look it up.

1 Like

Volodymyr Zelenskyy assume office on May 20 2019

Excellent. Thank you. That will give me the time line.

1 Like

maybe im getting senile dennis, so please explain to me how is your comment agreeing with me and i will take humble pie to the face i have no problem giving you credit where credit is do

Was your comment sarcasm perhaps

EDIT: can you also explain how is this a personal attack against you

I don’t think any People gets as worked-up about politics as the Americans! :scream:

I’m gonna run away cos I know I’m going to get blasted for this!!! Bye!

2 Likes

Politics and Religion, i wonder how long a religion thread will last before it get taken down

1 Like

Hahahaha​:rofl::rofl:

1 Like