Political Opinion

it’s get deeper than that

The big picture: “This is the oldest trick in Washington. People take a sympathetic group of Americans…craft a bill to address their problems and then sneak in something completely unrelated that they know could never pass on its own and dare Republicans to do anything about it,” Toomey said.

• Toomey stressed that Republicans were not opposed to the “substance” of the PACT Act.
  • “What I’m trying to do is change a government accounting methodology designed to allow our Democratic colleagues to go on an unrelated $400 billion spending spree that has nothing to do with veterans and won’t be in the veterans’ space,” he added of his desire to amend the bill, noting that other Republicans might have other amendments.

The other side: Denis McDonough, secretary of Veterans Affairs, followed Toomey on “State of the Union”, explaining that the $400 billion fund Republicans object to is included in the bill to ensure that “all the spending for this program is for the veterans exposed to these toxins.”

The other side: Denis McDonough, secretary of Veterans Affairs, followed Toomey on “State of the Union”, explaining that the $400 billion fund Republicans object to is included in the bill to ensure that “all the spending for this program is for the veterans exposed to these toxins.”

If this is the case, my question stands, why did the GOP block the bill

Funny how our troll who is so obsessed with what he calls the Truth, only post half-truths

And while you are looking into it you might want to look into who is bankrolling those so-called protesters

You called Russel Brand a liar and never gave one example of him lying, I am still waiting

If all you are here for is to call other form members liars then please move on, you are not welcome here

I fell down the rabbit hole, please lower me a rope and pull me out

thanks, and happy Tuesday to everyone

you are comparing a president lies and legislation to a media personality who is one sided. now that’s sad

you still want that rope

I don’t view America as worlds bully. I think they are important force for good and stability in the world. That’s why it was alarming when Trump went anti-NATO and seemed to want to disengage from international stage. It left other smaller countries examining their options amd thinking about how strong the alliance with USA really was.

1 Like

classic strawman, you are the one calling the “media personality” a liar, show us the lie or be a man and say you are wrong

Sill down the rabbit hole, God help me

what’s really sad is you posting this.

Shall we go deeper into where you got this info from

I take that title over anything you have posted, thank you, I promise I won’t be offended or call the moderators

What’s going here?

I do appreciate your perspective, NATO has been a hot spot in American politics since the collapse of the Soviet Union, Before 1990 it was the democrats that were always trying to weaken NATO, but now that the Soviet Union is no more and a much weaker Russia has taken its place, NATO has more than tripled in size and now it is the republicans that want to put the breaks on NATO spending.

I just see all this spending on war and military as very Roman-like, and not sustainable

I am already deep down the rabbit hole so why not

You are the one who posted the story of hunter and joe biden business dealings

and I am still waiting for you to tell us what lies Russel Brand has told

and you said

what does me posting about hunter Biden business dealings has to do with trump being impeached

dude i have called you out on your lies even showed you evidence, but you go mute but as soon as i say rusell brand is a liar you don’t address your lies but immediately ask me to address what i said

apparently you been in the rabbit hole your entire life

Biden got a win with Manchin supporting Schumer’s climate change and inflation bill. Can’t let Biden’s approval ratings go up before midterm elections. It’s very simple.

And then there’s the whole Jim Jordan blasting Rs for working with Dems on bills endorsed by Biden.

It’s called gridlock. Part of the keep-me-in-power R playbook. Politics as usual unfortunately…

2 Likes

BINGO, you got it :+1: :+1:

As I said before, if all you are here for is to call other form members liars then you need to leave

President Trump was impeached for an alleged phone call asking the president of Ukraine to reopen the investigation of hunter biden’s business dealings and joe biden’s involvement in having the original investigation stopped. If there is something here that is historically incorrect then please do tell me

I think it is pretty obvious by now that the above post is not correct

oh, I am still waiting for that Russsell brand lie

Dennis what ever makes you feel good in your mind, suggest you keep doing it from going crazy, on the other hand I’m gonna talk to a friend at the point i call russel brand a liar and that was way before i started posting in this thread.

now remember this post because once i address the russel brand issue you have with me, any post that i point out your lie with evidence of course, you will address the lie you have told.'

DEAL

Hi BillBob, long time no see

My take on Manchin is he is there to block bills that the democrats privately do not want to pass, but publicly support. When it is something the democrats really want then Manchin will always vote with the party. I remember when Republicans where in power, Sen John McCain had the same roll as Manchin

As you said , " Politics as usual"

Deal or no Deal

BTW, you can do the same with me. it’s goes both ways :+1:

What? this post makes no sense , but that is what happens when you call out the troll, the responses become a lot of @#$%*&

Life down the rabbit hole

Does this mean you are going to actually tell us what lies Russel Brand is telling, I am on pins and needles

Just out of curiosity do you think the Moon landing was a lie?