Political Opinion

Life is not this hard dennis, you saying to much without saying deal, enough of the samll talk, lets get to it, deal or no deal

dennis Iā€™m gonna still hold true to this and talk to a few friends, like i said when i first call him a liar it was before i posted here or right after so that would be a few years ago. :v: i gotta go

As I have stated before, you have no business being on this thread if all you are here for is to call other members liars, We ( including you) are allowed to have opinions that others might disagree with , calling someone a liar for their opinion is not acceptable and a violation of thread rules

This rabbit hole goes deep, air is getting thin,

No deal, thatā€™s ok.

What are you talking about, and what do talking to a few friends ( I canā€™t believe you have any) have to do with you calling Russel Brand a liar, and what is this ā€œfew years agoā€ crap, it was this year you called Brand a liar

Down the Rabbit Hole

BOOM! At least 2 of us remembered thatā€¦

1 Like

Funny how those with TDS seem to forget why the former president was impeached, it was pure politics

Look out the TDS crowd is about to erupt

1 Like

I feel you two are missing an important bit about that specific situationā€¦

Iā€™ll let you Google.

if you gonna go there. say deal, and itā€™s not about me calling members a liar itā€™s about not promoting a false narrative base on members lies, people take lies for truth witch can do more damage then good. any way dennis you hold it down

darn I hate always being right

dude, long time no see, what have you been up too

what bit am I missing, there is a lot of missed information in goggle land, more political opinion than fact

why even post this with no information, i mean there is nothing wrong for us looking up the info,

one of the points of this thread, is to point out the info that other members has miss by plugin that info into the conversation.

So are you saying that you are the one and only holder of the Truth, I donā€™t think so. You do not get to be lie monitor, and as I have said before if that is why you are here then you need to leave

dennis keep posting what you post and do what you do. stay strong my boy :muscle:

you quote my post, then post a reply that has nothing to do with my post, it is like you just have to have the last word even when you have nothing to say, and you wonder why I and others have question if you are even a real person or just a low level I.A. bot

Lunch time, time to climb out of the rabbit hole

so since you keep coming at me and have a problem with the word lie, i will change the word lie to false information, so do we now have a deal.

Again you are doing to much talking without saying the word Deal , Stay strong my boy :muscle:

Also donā€™t go running to the moderators when i come at you the same way, I called that, WMS- Weak Man Syndrome

Lunch was great, Spring mix salad with sunflower seeds and honey mustard dressing, No corporate fast food going in this body

Back down the rabbit hole

You do not get to be the lie monitor, if someone wants to argue the world is flat or the moon landing never happen, that is their right, I have the right to ignore their post or interact with them in a civil matter

If you cannot accept this then you should move on,

Is there a Russell Brand issue? I have never seen one, he does a fantastic job of calling out the media and government,

And speaking of, here is Russellā€™s latest

the man has 5.8 subscribers and could be over 7 million by years end

1 Like

itā€™s not a lie monitor, either you are posting facts or lies, there is no in between, any way do what you do best

so you should not have a problem with me calling Russel brand a liar, right

Although I am totally impartial in this whole Trump-thing (happy to leave that to you guys) as a Brit I feel on very safe ground saying that Russell Brand is a complete twat. Spreads hysterical fear re Covid Vaccine and is anti-democratic (encourages people not to vote in elections)

2 Likes

And i agree

1 Like