Political Opinion

the reason for this is the American dollar is the world currency and Congress/Federal Reserve continue to print money out of thin air, Most of the wealth of these behind the scenes villains comes from this excess money printing. That is why many of us support a balanced American budget, no more money printing, That would cut off the flow of easy money to these “villains”

Friendly dialog, I can just see the love in the air

1 Like

love is a powerful word, lol,it’ all good :+1:

But i can’t agree here, t American budget or not , Money is accessible at all times

From where if not the American dollar, most dollars are created out of thin air through loans, the American economy is a debtors economy

China is one source and they have been funding a lot of projects in third world counties, but they have a clear agenda, the only agenda for American politicians is to get re-elected by buying votes with money printed out of thin air

Not a Single Person in Congress Actually Writes Legislation or Laws. It’s All Subbed Out to K-Street.

Once you understand this process you can understand how politicians get rich.

With congress saying they will not be returning to work next week, it appears Kentucky representative Thomas Massie has decided to use the opportunity to expose Washington DC’s biggest secret. Something 99% of American voters do not understand:

Congress does not write laws or legislation, special interest groups do. Lobbyists are paid, some very well paid, to get politicians to go along with the need of the legislative group.

Over the past several decades a system of constructing legislation has taken over Washington DC that more resembles a business operation than a legislative body. Here’s how it works right now.

Outside groups, often called “special interest groups”, are entities that represent their interests in legislative constructs. These groups are often representing foreign governments, Wall Street multinational corporations, banks, financial groups or businesses; or smaller groups of people with a similar connection who come together and form a larger group under an umbrella of interest specific to their affiliation.

These groups are filled with highly-paid lawyers who represent the interests of the entity and actually write laws and legislation brief

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/not-a-single-person-in-congress-actually-writes-legislation-or-laws-its-all-subbed-out-to-k-street/

1 Like

Massie is one of the good guys…

1 Like

I’m talking about powerful men behind the scenes, they are much more powerful than you think, they are many more powerful than George Soros

As far as China goes, any country can become a powerhouse, that stage has already been set and cannot be altered, also China makes billions selling to America and the rest of the world, America needs to focus on what China is doing here at home.

Ron DeSantis blasts China for buying up US farmland: ‘It’s a huge problem’

DeSantis was asked about a recent report by the National Association of Realtors which found that Chinese real estate investors spent $6.1 billion on American real estate over a 12-month period that ended in March — more than any other group of foreigners.

1 Like

“the farther away we are from our territorial sea, the more secure will be the motherland behind us.”
The captain of the 1st Chinese carrier, the Liaoning.

Thus the continent of Africa is seeing a huge influx of Chinese money recently.

The headline in The Diplomat in Nov last year was: "The quiet China-Africa Revolution"

Most ppl know re Chinese People’s Liberation Army Support Base in Djibouti - Wikipedia

A foothold - but perhaps Equatorial Guinea will fit the bill that much better, particularily the Port of Bata facing the US East coast?

Many African countries are heavily indebted to China - what happens when it’s payback time?

No man can serve two masters: for either he
will hate the one, and love the other; or else
he will hold to the one, and despise the other,
Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

3 Likes

This is part of a powerhouse’s blueprint, China has a large influence over many countries and it is growing

We are living in an era of change, and hopefully I will be dead before everything changes

We need to separate economic powerhouse from a world powerhouse, most countries prefer to be an economic power over a world powerhouse with all its pitfalls

China agenda is world powerhouse

there are a few good ones trying to change the status quo, strange how they are almost always Republicans

Remember the famous line by Pelosi, " We must pass the bill to know what is in it" She was speaking of the miss titled Affordable Care Act. The health care bill that doubled the cost of health care for millions of Americans was written by the Health Insurance industry

Here is the problem, China is holding billions of US dollars, what are they to do with them, buying real estate is one, at least they cannot take it with them, they will pay taxes on that real estate and if real estate crashes they might panic sell back to Americans ( I know, wishful thinking)

1 Like

Africa, Central and South America, ask our Aussie friends what China is doing in their country, all paid for with American dollars,

1a

That’s a big wishful thinking consider their agenda, could those billions of dollars be use to make those loans to those other countries we speak off?

In addition, it is important to remember how China became so big, it all started with the American manufacturing industry, which led china to become the world’s leading manufacture for cheaper goods.

My solution to congress not reading or writing their own bills

Require every bill to be read in its entirety on the floor of congress with all of congress present, this must be done at least 7 days before it is voted on to give the American people a chance to tell their representative if they should or should not vote for it. No more 11th hour add ons or 1 am votes , We do have a democracy right?

1 Like

Passing a bill in Congress without knowing what’s in the bill makes it even worse. I think this applies to some bills .Some of those bills are quite long, but you have the solution, The question is whether they will participate in the reading of the entire bill.

You have to look at how money is created , Say you buy a house for 300K , you don’t have that money so you get a loan, the bank then creates that 300K out of thin air to pay the person selling the house, you then owe that 300K. No money really changes hands it just goes on the banks ledger
Left side of ledger is money paid out, on the right side of ledger is money owed. If the bank does there job correctly then both sides of the ledger should ballance, this is called balancing the books. Then of course the bank will make money from interest on the loan. There are layers and layers of these loans and things can get very complicated and out of balance quickly as seen in 2008

1 Like

I know what you are saying, i know all that, trust me the IRS made sure I understood correctly or next time it was gonna be some nice shinning bracelets, the loans that china is giving is on their books, correct?

EDIT: I now have a legit accountant so i don`t deal with it no more

the bills are long because of all the pork that is added to them, if they had to read that pork out loud on the floor of congress, and name the congressman who added the pork, I think much of that pork might never see the light of day. It is all about transparency,

Now if we had a media that was honest and told the American people what was in these bills, that might help too

2 Likes

I guess so, but unlike the US, there is no public oversight, so the government can do pretty much what they want and make these loans and the people involved just disappear if they were to become a problem

1 Like

Too many bills to be reported to the media. I think the most famous ones are mentioned.

you can check Current Legislative Activities here. https://www.congress.gov/

1 Like