Political Opinion

And seriously… The Trumpster can not control who pledges allegiance to him…

As is plastered across your post… Far Right… the lunatic fringe… Just as the Far Left the lunatic fringe ran amok burning and looting causing maximum mayhem in sanctuary cities like Seattle, Kenosha, Portland and Minneapolis.

You obviously blanked out the mostly peaceful protests… Capital Hill acted as if nothing happened… A few Democrat affiliated Mayors like Jenny Durkan even encouraged it…

Oh, what short spans of attention some have…

You can cherry pick social media to steer a narrative till the cows come home… It’s disingenuous… Unfortunately, I’m stupid enough to reply.

Isn’t it your bedtime?.. You’ll need all the sleep you can get to continue debating at this level… :slight_smile:

:rofl: :rofl:

I don’t think they was planning on mass murders

FBI Agents Blast Trump-Inspired Calls For Violence Against Law Enforcement

“Calls for violence against law enforcement are unacceptable, and should be condemned by all leaders,” said the statement issued Thursday by Brian O’Hare, president of the FBI Agents Association. The organization represents about 14,000 current and past special agents.

Extremists erupted online, posting calls for a civil war and for Americans to “lock and load” after Trump and a number of Republican lawmakers used incendiary language to attack the FBI and the Department of Justice over the search of Trump’s Florida residence. The search warrant reportedly sought classified documents, including some that may have been related to nuclear weapons.

Trump has called what appears to be a lawful search a “raid,” a “siege,” “lawless” and “corrupt.” He has also baselessly claimed that FBI agents “planted” evidence in his home.

It’s impossible for me to support that type of behavior as you do

Like i said before

It’s impossible for me to support that type of behavior as you do

It’s late at night where you are, take your meds… Go to bed… You are rambling again…

focus my dude, focus. it’s only rambling to you because you know what’s up. :ok_hand:

Extremism researcher says death of gunman who tried to breach Ohio FBI office is ‘a really good example’ of how far-right conspiracies can get followers killed

An extremism researcher says the gunman who tried to breach an Ohio FBI field office was inspired by far-right groups and rhetoric who push conspiracy theories that can get those who ascribe to their beliefs killed

An idiot would kill on words without real proof, and trendwithbenefits is trying to compare a riot where a police officer on video taking a man’s life who was unarmed and in handcuffs with a knee on his neck

Keep posting my friend i need you :face_with_monocle:

To be clear, nobody should be killing anybody, murder is wrong

Hmmm, I’m out!.. It’s like debating an issue with a schizophrenic, @SmallPaul , you are all over the place like a mad woman’s shite…

Quantity over quality is all you have got going here… I’ll leave you too it!!

1 Like

good, you expose yourself :v:

Most Trump supporters claim the left shoves things down their throats and they are only fighting back, but when they push their BS lies, fake narratives and conspiracy theories in our faces and we fight back, they whimper in fear.

Nobody is going for that stuff they spewing out their mouths

‘Fox & Friends’ Slaps Down Rep. Steve Scalise For Bashing ‘Rogue’ FBI Agents

“Who went rogue? They were following a search warrant,” Doocy said.

Early on in the conversation, Doocy asked Scalise: “Whatever happened to the Republican Party backing the blue — and in particular the… members of law enforcement, federal law enforcement at the FBI?”

The Fox host went on to refer to “specific death threats” against FBI field agents in the wake of Republican lawmakers and others online “demonizing” the bureau following the search of the former president’s home. Doocy quoted a tweet from Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) where he wrote Monday: “We must destroy the FBI.”

Scalise insisted Republicans are “very strong supporters of law enforcement.”

It just gets better and better…

“Withholding information is the essence of tyranny. Control of the flow of information is the tool of the dictatorship.”

1 Like

It’s not looking good for the Hypocritical Democrats and gullible FBI.

This Witch Hunt is going to go nowhere…

1 Like

Fox News host wonders aloud if Trump could have tried to sell highly classified material to the Russians or Saudi Arabians

• Fox News host Eric Shawn asked if Trump tried to sell the classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago.
  • He wondered if Trump tried to “sell or share” documents “to the Russians” or “the Saudis.”
  • Shawn’s speculation comes amid Trump’s growing ire against Fox News programs like “Fox & Friends.”

A Fox News host on Sunday wondered aloud if former President Donald Trump might have attempted to sell the classified documents he kept at Mar-a-Lago to Russia or Saudi Arabia.

Speaking during a live broadcast on Fox News on Sunday, Eric Shawn raised one possibility about what Trump could have done with the classified documents the FBI found during their search of Trump’s Florida residence.

As the dummy continues

Trump goes on Truth Social rampage, sharing over a dozen posts, including from accounts with QAnon references

• Trump took to Truth Social to lash out at the FBI over the Mar-a-Lago raid.
  • He shared over a dozen messages, many within an hour, some from accounts with names referencing QAnon.
  • Trump complained that the FBI search included his wife Melania Trump’s closets, “alone and unchecked.”

Former President Donald Trump took Truth Social to his social media platform over the weekend to lash out at the FBI over its raid of Mar-a-Lago.

In a stream of messages, Trump complained that the FBI searched the house, including his wife Melania Trump’s closets, “alone and unchecked.”

He also repeated the baseless allegation that the FBI could have planted evidence at Mar-a-Lago: "There was no way of knowing if what they took was legitimate, or was there a “plant?”

1 Like

It would be interesting to see the court documents

Trump news – live: Republicans demand disclosure of affidavit justifying FBI’s Mar-a-Lago raid

Calls for release of court documents come after search warrant showed Trump had 11 sets of classified documents

Republicans are stepping up calls for the release of the FBI affidavit justifying the seizure of documents from Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home.

A search warrant released last week revealed that the former president had 11 sets of classified documents at his home, and that the Justice Department had probable cause to conduct the search based on possible Espionage Act violations.

1 Like

I have been a supporter of Mr, Rushdie along with Julian Assange. Nobody or government has the right to silence anyone, supporting free speech means tolerating speech you may not agree with.

Attacking people on stage seems to be the new fade in America, thank Will Smith for that

1 Like

Is there a blackout on the name of the attacker? No one I have heard that has reported on it has told us ALL the details of the attacker! Not even a name?

1 Like

Going down that toll’s rabbit hole only leads to a darker place or none stop TDS

In the mean time those of us that are really living in the Un-united States are seeing our standard of living fall and the country ripped apart by the controlling party, We will find out in November if we still have any kind of a democracy, Democrats should ( based on history) see a huge defeat just like in 1994 and 2010 but they are acting as if they have already won. It makes me think the fix is in, time will tell

Welcome to TDS America

1 Like