Political Opinion

That just means it is not a “White male Trump supporter” LOL

there is a name out their, The usual suspect in this type of attach, I will not repeat it here as I refuse to make this animal into a celebrity

that never works as everyone thinks they are right and everyone else is wrong

Hitler saw himself as being right in killing Jews, just as Thanos thought wiping out half of humanity with a snap of the finger was good for humanity

1a2

The best we can do is to limit the power of these self-righteous psychopaths, so they can never carry out their version of “right”

As Rushdie was put on a ventilator after emergency surgery, police named the attacker as Hadi Mattar, 24, of Fairview, New Jersey.

Iran are celebrating him as a hero… Says it all really…

1 Like

So not a white supremist then…the most dangerous group in America. Huh! Go figure.

1 Like

The original 56 white supremacists, can you imagine how today’s press would have described them, and their Declaration of Independence

2 Likes

Are those the people promoting these fabricated narratives to get you all riled up and ready to commit violence? :ok_hand: :laughing:

The pro-Trump internet cried ‘false flag’ after an armed man tried to force his way into an Ohio FBI office

• An armed man attempted to force his way into an FBI office in Cincinnati, Ohio, on Thursday, the FBI said.
  • Far-right corners of the internet almost immediately called the incident staged and a “false flag.”
  • An extremism expert said many of the same forums have been calling for violence against the FBI.

Almost immediately after an armed man tried to force his way into an FBI office in Cincinnati, Ohio, and exchanged gunfire with police, the pro-Trump internet gave the incident a familiar conspiracy-theory label: “false flag.”

Welcome to TDS America

1a

I see our TDS troll is back with his latest “Strawman Argument”

has anyone here committed any violence or encouraged others to do so, I think not

Some are just here to start trouble and disrupt any real conversations

Let’s all agree to stay out of the rabbit hole

Strawman arguments are only used when there is no defense to that type of behavior, Keep doing you dennis, :ok_hand: :muscle:

Are is it this guy

Trump says temperature ‘has to be brought down’ after FBI search, then repeats attacks

Former President Trump on Monday said his aides have reached out to the Department of Justice (DOJ) to offer “whatever we can do to help,” saying the “temperature has to be brought down” after a spike in threats against law enforcement following the FBI’s search of his Mar-a-Lago estate.

“Whatever we can do to help — because the temperature has to be brought down in the country,” Trump told Fox News. “If it isn’t, terrible things are going to happen.”

At the same time that he talked about taking the temperature down, however, Trump repeated attacks on the FBI over the search for classified documents that took place at his Florida estate last week.

Trump defended his supporters’ attacks in the interview, saying they are “not going to stand for another scam” and describing the FBI’s past investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election as a “witch hunt.”

perhaps you should educate yourself on just what is a Strawman Argument, by your last post you clearly have no clue

1a

No rabbit hole today

I reword it a bit, you seem to think I’m talking to you and we’re engaging in an argument.

Are these the people promoting these fabricated narratives to get people all riled up and ready to commit violence?

Exactly correct - this is the very reason for the attack - notriety - gives them a perverse sense of power.

I remember the Judge in the ‘shoe bomber’ case - the failed attacker made a rant in court at his trial - Judge William Young summed it up beautifully:

In a very real sense Trooper Santiago had it right when first you were taken off that plane and into custody and you wondered where the press and where the TV crews were and you said you’re no big deal. You’re no big deal.

Judge Young’s words are etched in truth.

Judge William Young – Shoe Bomber Sentencing | Snopes.com

1 Like

1a2

Funny how the person who says there is no TDS, in the 15 days since the post above has made another 89 posts ( 89 posts, you really need to get a life) 81 of them were about the former President

I will let everyone come to their own conclusion if this is an example of TDS

disclaimer; I did not really count all his posts over the last 15 days ( I do have a life) , these numbers were based on estimates of a smaller sample, but if anyone would like to take on an actual count, I promise not to judge you in taking on such a pointless exercise

Now lets all laugh at the above post and get on to some real current events that are actually affecting us all, like inflation, crime, authoritarian governments

Keep the Faith

If I post everything in Trump’s favor like you, that makes me a supporter, right, but TDS is the oppisite, I’m :ok_hand: with that

Welcome to TDS America

Another strawman, except for pointing out your TDS, when was the last time I posted something in President Trump’s favor

That would be another interesting search ( for someone with no life) how many times do you post about the former president vs. the current president

my guess would be 90% vs 10%

as I have suggested before , why not start your own thread, where you can cut and paste left wing news articles, as it will be your thread you will not have a three post limit.

Rabbit hole free zone

Dennis, You don’t need to remain on this subject, I’m not sensitive like you. continue as you have been

Are you doing the same thing you accuse me of? , harassment, stalking, rabbit hole, strawman

I have asked you to keep my name out of your post and I will do the same, let’s start that now, as you must always have the last word, I will let you have it, go , and I might even give you a like

Filling in the Rabbit hole

Thank you for the warm welcome Dennis3450. Wasn’t sure how my posts were going to go over. But felt like at least this forum area would be the right place to post.

Cheers! And glad to be part of this community.

1 Like

A bright future awaits the United States

DeSantis says teaching requirements are ‘too rigid’ as Florida moves to let veterans without degrees teach

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis complained that teaching requirements have been “too rigid” for requiring educators to have “certain credentials.”

His comments come after Florida moved to allow military veterans to teach in public schools. The policy has garnered criticism from educators who said that it could impact teaching quality.

If you go to the doctor in America, chances are high you will be seen and treated by a Nurse practitioner as there is a huge shortage of doctors, I am sure similar shortages exist in the teaching profession

as far as degrees go, I have known people with degrees I would not trust to wash my car, and I have known high school grads I would trust doing my taxes, the whole college degree requirement needs to be reexamined

1a

Good point but i wouldn’t want that Nurse practitioner performing heart surgery on me