Political Opinion

You are the one to introduce, FOX, GOP and Mr. Trump in to the conversation, my original post that you replied too was about the US government having Too Many Secrets. If you wish to quote and reply to one of my post , can you at least stick to what I posted and keep your TDS out of the conversation

1 Like

I was admitting you was correct but also added you have yet to admit to the lies and conspiracy theories coming from Fox Entertainment, the GOP and Trump.

Is the CIA’s involvement in overthrowing other governments, in some cases democratically elected governments also a “conspiracy theory”, and if they can do it abroad, what is to stop them from doing it here

Note; the term “Conspiracy theory” has been used by the CIA to discredit anyone getting too close to the truth

1a

1 Like

I get what you are saying, but are you trying to correlate trump situation with the cia and revenge

lol, Extremist Democrats

GOP Rep. Dan Crenshaw rebukes some of his party’s ‘crazy’ rhetoric following Mar-a-Lago raid: ‘It makes us seem like extremist Democrats’

• GOP Rep. Dan Crenshaw rebuked his party’s own violent rhetoric following the Mar-a-Lago raid.
  • Lawmakers like Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene have called for the FBI to be defunded.
  • Crenshaw said the majority of Republicans are not calling for violence.

Texas Republican Rep. Dan Crenshaw rebuked some of the “crazy rhetoric” coming from his own party following the FBI’s raid on former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence.

The congressman specifically cited comments like fellow GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s call to defund the FBI following the search at former Trump’s Florida estate.

I have not asked you to admit to anything, you are the one who keeps stocking my post.

I have asked you to stop quoting my post and you continue to do so

It is your TDS that causes you to correlate Trump with every post I make,

In your warped little world, everything from FOX is a lie and everything from Yahoo is truth, Sorry, the world does not operate that way, I do not trust any corporate-sponsored news source, be it FOX, cnn, msnbc, nyt, wp, or Yahoo. Is that the “admit” you wanted? If not, too bad, it is all you are going to get

No rabbit hole today

1 Like

In the event that you find something I post to be a lie, I will apologize, I try not to post false statements

They still Making excuses, Meanwhile, Trump offer, lies, crazy rhetoric, and conspiracy theories that his supporters will swallow

GOP lawmaker says Trump may have kept classified documents at Mar-a-Lago to write a memoir

• A GOP congressman called for the release of the FBI affidavit underpinning the Mar-a-Lago raid.
  • Rep. Mike Turner told CBS News on Sunday that Trump may have kept classified documents to write a memoir.
  • Turner said former presidents can’t “recall everything.” It’s not clear if Trump is writing a memoir.

A GOP lawmaker said Sunday that former President Donald Trump may have kept classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago residence in order to write a memoir.

Okay, you can start with all the Russiagate lies you posted,

Please show me

Do you refuse to admit that Russiagate was a lie ( just playing your game, how do you like it)

If you like a good conspiracy, here is one that is overflowing in theories

Remember how the Sheriff would try to answer questions while the spooky FBI guy was almost in his back pocket

1a

1a2

1 Like

What’s the Jan 6th guy’s name? Same thing.

Ray Epps.

Dennis oh dennis

Ray Epps’ life was ruined by conspiracy theory

A Trump Backer’s Downfall as the Target of a Jan. 6 Conspiracy Theory

Ray Epps became the unwitting face of an attempt by pro-Trump forces to promote the baseless idea that the F.B.I. was behind the attack on the Capital

Ray Epps has suffered enormously in the past 10 months as right-wing media figures and Republican politicians have baselessly described him as a covert government agent who helped to instigate the attack on the Capitol last year.

Strangers have assailed him as a coward and a traitor and have menacingly cautioned him to sleep with one eye open. He was forced to sell his business and his home in Arizona. Fearing for his safety and uncertain of his future, he and his wife moved into a mobile home in the foothills of the Rockies, with all of their belongings crammed into shipping containers in a high-desert meadow, a mile or two away.

1 Like

yes, it is a conspiracy, but there is no theory, FBI refusing to answer questions about their involvement is as factual as they come

How many lives have been ruined and remain in jail when their only crime was trespassing

1 Like

Are you smarter than a fifth grader?

never mind continue as you where

Retard response, you never can answer a direct question, but attack the person asking the question, smallpaul= smallperson

please continue entertaining me

1 Like

None Dennis, they broke the law, it was more then trespassing

Clearly i was mocking you for believing it was only trespassing

Dennis you are over 60yo is that correct?

Small people mock others to make themselves feel big, you are over 6 yo is that correct?

1 Like

Get revenge out your heart, let the past go