Political Opinion

Dennis, it doesn’t get any better than this

You been living in the rabbit hole far to long, time to get out

more lies from you, I guess it is just your nature to lie about other people

I don’t know about chemicals turning kids trans, did you just make that up, another one of your lies

We do clearly have a sharp rise in Autism and food allergies, what is causing it? and why do you call people a lier for wanting answers

1 Like

You mean his lies, are should we call it conspiracy theories

Tucker’s New ‘Alex Jones’ Idea: Chemicals in Milk That ‘Turn Kids Trans’

this is how I know I have won the argument, you never address a subject, you just call people names and then want to move on and crawl back into your rabbit hole. I am not following you there.

Fish in a barrell

1 Like

dennis I’m gonna exit your dark little world and concede the argument, you are 100% correct, continue on

Nut-Wing is at it again, The Shadow army is coming for you, be very afraid

More Money for IRS Spurs Conspiracy Theories of ‘Shadow Army’

WASHINGTON — It has been called President Joe Biden’s “shadow army,” described as a strike force to shake down small businesses with assault rifles and likened to a militia of auditors on search-and-destroy missions.

Decades of Republican antipathy toward the Internal Revenue Service have reached new levels of enmity with the passage of a Democratic-backed bill that gives the agency $80 billion to beef up its ability to go after tax cheats. The legislation, which Biden signed into law this week, will allow the beleaguered agency to hire more than 80,000 employees, upgrade outdated technology systems and improve its ability to respond to taxpayers.

Do I really need to comment on this, but this is what the democrat party supports

I don’t support that, and don’t live my life base on Conspiracy Theories :+1:

who are you calling “Nut-WIng” the story is about biden’s IRS army shaking down small business,

this is not a news thread, it is an opinion thread, if you have an opinion then spell it out

The I.R.S address that issue in the article.

why do you feel the need to mention conspiracy theories in response to a post that has nothing to do with conspiracy theories, is your life so base on conspiracy theories that is all you can talk about

Stay conspiracy free, stay out of the rabbit hole

1 Like

Said days we live in

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (AP) — A jury on Tuesday convicted two men of conspiring to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer in 2020, in a plot prosecutors described as a rallying cry for a U.S. civil war by anti-government extremists.

The jury also found Adam Fox and Barry Croft Jr. guilty of conspiring to obtain a weapon of mass destruction, namely a bomb to blow up a bridge and stymie police if the kidnapping could be pulled off at Whitmer’s vacation home.

Trump recently called the kidnapping plan a “fake deal.”

And people really believe trump

The G.O.P. and Trump are pushing conspiracy theories with no evidence to back their claims, this can’t be ignored

does your fake news report mention that this was a FBI sting operation, and the kidnapping plot was organized by the FBI and if not for the FBI there would have been no kidnapping

more lies

if you want truth then look outside corporate owned news, their are many independent journalist that tell it as it is , a really good one is Glenn Greenwald, below is a Ted Talk he did, good stuff

1 Like

and you are push conspiracy theories about their conspiracy theories, it is another endless loop

combating what you perceive as lies with lies of your own only takes you deep down the rabbit hole

stay out of that hole

1 Like

I thought that was what my question asked? The rioters ARE in prison. Why isn’t Mike Epps?

1 Like

Yes, you did ask the question. My response was directed to Dennis, who now says otherwise

I see our favorite troll side stepped your question for the second time, then lied about what I said all in the same sentence, I am not sure what he does for a living in his country but in the US he would have a future as a “Buy Here, Pay Here” used car salesmen, LOL

I seemed to remember a year ago pushing him on the Epps question and he refused to answer then too, he seems to rely a lot on Yahoo news, if he can’t find a response that he can cut and paste then his responses are all like the one above where he just repeats what you said then talks about something unrelated.

Troll free Zone

1 Like

Dennis, you can always clarify my misunderstanding by stating you don’t think Mike Epps belongs in prison

here we are again, you demanding I answer your question using our words, but totally ignoring Stan’s original question to you, Neither Stan or I said anything about Mike Epps should or shouldn’t be in prison, that came from you and now you are trying to pin what you said on me ( classic strawman)

the question remains, why is this ring leader of Jan 6th not in prison? do you care to give us your opinion on that?

the rabbit is out of his hole and trapped

1 Like