Political Opinion

Dennis, only you have the right to claim I was misinformed by stating you wanted Mike Epps to be sent to prison, either you do or you do not.

I refuse to enter your glory hole

no one is asking you to do anything but be man enough to answer Stanā€™s question, this has nothing to do with me, you are the one who added my name to your none response to Stanā€™s question, so how about leaving me out of it and answer Stanā€™s question. If you donā€™t want to then quit quoting our post

hopping down the rabbit trail

1 Like

lol, just as i thought

so are you refusing to answer Stanā€™s question,

no balls I guess

1 Like

You call me a liar, but you refuse to prove me wrong. You either want Mike Epps imprisoned or you donā€™t

I called you a liar because you are one and continue to be one accusing me of saying something you said, not me.

now this exchange started with you side stepping Stanā€™s question to you, so answer that question then maybe I can respond to you in a non strawman way

1 Like

Iā€™m replying directly to your accusation. Either you want Mike Epps to go to prison or you donā€™t

Prove me wrong

again, here is the question you refuse to answer

Despite your accusations that I am a liar, I reply directly, challenging you to prove me wrong by stating that you donā€™t believe Mike Epps belongs in jail.

here is where your programers have failed you, your low level A.I. can only see the world in binary code ones and zeros ( example ā€¦ 010011001) this makes it impossible for you to see the world as anything but ( yes or no) ( True or False) the world does not work that way, people do not work that way. This is why higher learning exams are almost always essays.

You should request an upgrade

Again, I reply directly to your allegations that I am liar. This has nothing to do with anyone else, I said you want Mike Epps to go to prison and you said I was a liar. Please prove me wrong by stating that you donā€™t think Mike Epps belongs in prison

Stay focused, straw man. You accuse me of lying, so prove me wrong.

prove you wrong about what? I have already proven that your are a liar, and have no balls , what more is there

1 Like

I never said that, you did, which makes you a liar, end of case,

now answer Stanā€™s question and leave me out of it

1 Like

I said you wanted Mike Epps to go to prison and you said Iā€™m a liar, either you do or donā€™t

Never mind dennis clearly you are in the glory hole waiting for me to enter

you keep reposting the same lie, I never posted any such wish and you clearly do not have mind reading abilities so you can not say I think it either

A more realistic question would be why are you not demanding one of the ring leaders of Jan 6 to be arrested , now there is question I would love to see an answer too, but we all know you have no balls, so no answer is coming

walking the troll

1 Like

How bout i leave you with this and you tell me if this is a lie

Dennis donā€™t want Mike Epps to go to prison

why is it so important for you to assign your words to me , this is not your rabbit hole, so give it up

this conversation started with you side stepping the question from Stan, unlike you no one is forcing you to answer that question by agreeing to someone else posted response , you are free to answer the question in anyway you wish

1 Like

Denise, youā€™re a mule and youā€™re the only one who can prove iā€™m lying about your stance on mike epps .

I already proved it, 20 post ago, I never posted what you said I did, that makes you a liar, and instead of withdrawing your lie about me you continue to post it over and over

how about you answering Stanā€™s question, that is where this all started and would be a good place to end it

then you can go back to your rabbit hole with your balls

1 Like

Oh dennis refuse to prove Iā€™m liar Ion this matter, you either want Mike epps to go to prison or you donā€™t

the clown show continues