Political Opinion

During the Reagan,Bush 1 and Bush 2 administrations the WP and NYT would pay money for 'top secret" documents and then print them on the front page. Claiming their 1st amendment rights to do so, not an issue anymore as the CIA is in firm control of these once independent news papers

Now everything and I do mean everything out of WP and NYT is political propaganda.

CNN earned the title of Clinton News Network 30 years ago and has done nothing to shake off that title, I have little faith that new management will be any different

No reason to believe any of this

1 Like

R.I.P Queen, She Seen it all

Queen Elizabeth II dead at 96 after 70 years on the throne

London (AP) — Queen Elizabeth II, Britain’s longest-reigning monarch and a symbol of stability in a turbulent era that saw the decline of the British empire and embarrassing dysfunction in her own family, died Thursday after 70 years on the throne. She was 9

2 Likes

The Democrats are stuck on stupidity, sanctuary cities are a disgrace to America and a slap in the face to every American citizen

Migrants bussed to sanctuary city Chicago are promptly shipped off to suburbs.

Not sure about woke stuff and NASA - I remember in the early days the ‘computers’ were all women (not computers as machines nowadays, calculations were manual and computed by ladies) - women were prohibited from being astronauts.

First female in space was Soviet Union’s Valentina Tereshkova in 1963 - took another 20 years for NASA to send Sally Ride up in Challenger.

Then there was this special lady:
Eileen Collins - Wikipedia

Space exploration is a noble endeavour - no weapons or war.

Remember the x15? - Neil Armstrong was one of the first test pilots, they landed exactly like the shuttle so many years later - only ever lost one test pilot who was killed on landing (cannot remember his name) but was credited as an astronaut because he breached the Karman line.

1 Like

It’s interesting to note how Donald Trump threatens to sue Fox News rather than fighting The Lincoln Project, the company that created this ad, where facts might be revealed

Donald Trump Threatens To Sue Fox News Over Ad That Calls His Supporters ‘Suckers’

Donald Trump threatened to sue Fox News for broadcasting an ad that was critical of him.

It should be noted that Trump notoriously threatens lawsuits but rarely files them ― probably because the discovery process could force him to answer embarrassing questions under oath.

Sucker- You donated, but where did it go?

1 Like
1 Like

Everyone is eager for the facts to be revealed, except Donald Trump.

1a

Hidden Figures was a great movie, I wish Hollywood made more movies like that

Women and people of different races were all very important to early NASA and did not get the recognition they deserved. But this business of selecting people based solely on their race and gender and disqualifying everyone else is not a winning formula, that kind of thinking has given a total disaster as Vice President

Maybe we should have a Woman as NASA’s next Administrator, the men holding that job over the last 40 years have set a pretty low bar, ( killed 14 astronauts and no manned missions outside low earth orbit)

NASA performs like any other government agency, throw enough money at them and they can do almost anything, but mostly what they do is consume a great deal of money and resources, producing little in return

2 Likes

The military industrial complex is what is pushing these never ending wars, let’s give them a new job, “Space Exploration”

2 Likes

Give them nothing, you wanna be a sanctuary city, find your own funding to take care of them.

DC, Chicago, NY lawmakers call for $50 million for bused migrants

A protester who is caught violating the law should be prosecuted, plain and simple

Why charges will not be dropped against hundreds of Breonna Taylor protesters in Kentucky

His office previously reviewed more than 1,000 protest arrests made between 2020 and 2021 and dismissed 70% of them, according to a Courier Journal analysis. But it has moved forward with more than 200 cases involving violence, threats of violence, property damage and road blocking.

Aye like I said they were termed ‘computers’ - here is a pic of one such computer:

Women of NASA | National Geographic Society

Consuming money is exactly what I used to hear re the Appollo Moon programme - back then i used to think about this - where is this money going to - some black hole in space perhaps?

Only in later years did i realize that people took home the money and put bread on their families tables :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah - “military industrial complex” is quite a mouthful and wars are not pushed by anything complex - most times it comes down to a simple 3 letter word.

Stalin, Putin, Hitler, Caesar
 etc

The Democrats deserve a harsh backlash for this behavior.

Illinois officials send 90 migrants to another suburban Chicago town with little notice

You can’t believe the stupidity this woman spews out of her mouth

The Mayor of Chicago has become what she claims to be against.

The irony. When there’s no loyalty, he turns on you.

Of course, Fox News probably didn’t have any control over the ad. Lincoln project is working the system.

In other news, Trump’s buddy not too happy at the moment. A presidential pardon doesn’t help much with state crimes.

His conspirators already pleaded guilty. Not sure how that’s a good day for him.

Again, more people scammed out of their hard-earned money.

1 Like

It looks like one of those cases where a con artist decides to milk the suckers for all they can get

:+1: It is mandatory for Trump supporters to be obedient.

Trump accused Fox News of ‘pushing’ Democrats’ agenda and said if CNN ‘went conservative,’ it’d be an ‘absolute gold mine’ and he’d help

• Donald Trump lashed out at Fox News and Karl Rove after Rove critiqued his handling of documents.
  • Trump also said he would support CNN if the network decided to take a conservative approach.
  • Recent exits at CNN suggest the network is trying to appeal to a wider audience.

Former President Donald Trump tore into Fox News on Sunday, accusing the network of amplifying a Democratic agenda and going harder on Republicans than Democrats.

This is so funny, I had to share it

Rematch

Breaking our foot off in Trump’s ass everyday since 2020.

1 Like

I wonder if this Bombshell revelation is being reported in the US Media
 The Australian lame-stream media tried their best to bury it
!!

It just gets grubbier and grubbier the longer this rubbish goes on

BTW
 What happened to all these Top Secret documents allegation’s coming from the FBI, DOJ and the current incontinent White House

All gone veerry quiet
 They now realise they may have FU!

1 Like